Overheard in the Freezone

Karakorum

"The last thing I expected to come up in my solo session today was covid. I can’t go into too much detail, because you all will think I am crazy, but I contacted an entity that claimed ownership of the creation (...)"
We certainly will too. I mean we will certainly think that you are crazy. :screwy:

lotus

Pfizer DNA biotech frog
These people shall do a nice match with Q'Anon CTists... Very similar is their science knowledge, craziness, creepy, and the compulsive need to share their “superior knowledge" about things and secrets, we, the bling sheep, don't know.

I always said that Scientology was a collective mental illness (psychosis), but the pandemic, shocked me about how many people exchanged their religious cultist guru for a conspiracies guru.. They even keep flowing them lot of money.

So more easy to follow gurus, ideologies, cults, than to take time to do serious research and to deeply reflect and use one's critical mind.

As a side note, I have been hospitalized again, since I have major aortic blocage (90%)and other stuff that needs an emergency surgery. Actually, I know I should be dispatching this message from target 2. But this is what it is to be an OT, just put away your considerations about your need of blood supply.

However, being bedridden with tons of stuff in my body, I have time to discuss with staff.

And again, yesterday I asked my wonderful Colombian nurse if she had encountered a high level of stress or even felt distressed about the pandemics.

She said no, because she turned off the TV, and the social médias. She was working with the covid all day long in the hospital, thus, when she left for home, she let the covid at work.

One thing she said with humour was that she was stunned at how the wealthy and world elite are stupid in releasing, intentionally, such a contagious and deadly virus, in order to eradicate a part of the humanity, but without priory ensuring the people who provide them health care would be protected.

She said, I never found the logic of the op... 🤣😂

She is the one who is taking over all the work related to my parenteral nutrition, which is very tricky, and she appears very smart; I feel secure. 😉

By the way, much gratitude from the very very deep of my heart to all those people who are actually saving my life (and lives of millions of people) and getting me well prepared for a few surgeries. They are so devoted, nice, thoughtful, and it is a misery and such a shame how they have been intimidated, at the workplace and on social medias, by many angry retards during this pandemics. Blessings to all of them, and also, thanks to Pfizer and Merk for providing me with the nutrition that goes directly to my heart, and saves me. Health workers scientists and doctors are among the people I, and the majority of people with a working brain, respect the most in our societies. They know I am grateful for how they do care about me ; I am treated like a Queen.

Thankgod for the science.. Eventhough ,
Not all about the science is good, useful, nor for the greatest good. Any place one finds humans, there is humanity imperfections.

End of lotus news channel, and back to the revelation of the covid secrecy....

Last edited:

The_Fixer

These people shall do a nice match with Q'Anon CTists... Very similar is their science knowledge, craziness, creepy, and the compulsive need to share their “superior knowledge" about things and secrets, we, the bling sheep, don't know.

I always said that Scientology was a collective mental illness (psychosis), but the pandemic, shocked me about how many people exchanged their religious cultist guru for a conspiracies guru.. They even keep flowing them lot of money.

So more easy to follow gurus, ideologies, cults, than to take time to do serious research and to deeply reflect and use one's critical mind.

As a side note, I have been hospitalized again, since I have major aortic blocage (90%)and other stuff that needs an emergency surgery. Actually, I know I should be dispatching this message from target 2. But this is what it is to be an OT, just put away your considerations about your need of blood supply.

However, being bedridden with tons of stuff in my body, I have time to discuss with staff.

And again, yesterday I asked my wonderful Colombian nurse if she had encountered a high level of stress or even felt distressed about the pandemics.

She said no, because she turned off the TV, and the social médias. She was working with the covid all day long in the hospital, thus, when she left for home, she let the covid at work.

One thing she said with humour was that she was stunned at how the wealthy and world elite are stupid in releasing such a dead full virus, in order to eradicate a part of the humanity, but without ensuring the people who provide them health care would be protected.

She said, I never found the logic... 🤣😂

She is the one who is taking over all the work related to my parenteral nutrition, which is very tricky, and I know she is smart and I can trust her critical thinking.

By the way, much gratitude from the very very deep of my heart to all those people who are actually saving my life (and lives of minions of people) and getting me prepared for a few surgeries. They are so devoted, nice, thoughtful, and it is a misery how they have been intimidated by many retards during this pandemics. Blessings to all of them, and also, thanks to Pfizer and Merk for providing me with the nutrition that goes directly to my heart, and saves me. They are among the people I respect the most in our societies. They know it, and I feel I am treated like a Queen.

Thankgod for the science.. Eventhough ,
Not all about the science is hood, useful, nor for the greatest good. Any place one finds humans, there is humanity imperfections.

End of lotus news channel, and back to the revelation of the covid secrecy....
All the best to you lotus, see you again soon (here).

Veda

I don't doubt that someone probably wrote this, but where is the attribution for it?

If someone went through the archives of Ex Scientologist Message Board, and found some really goofy content by some poster, and publicized it as being typical of ESMB, and without attribution, that would be sleazy.

These are Saul Alinisky tactics - and the same sort of tactics that were used by Hubbard - and a little bit of it is creeping in here with these unattributed mystery quotes.

PirateAndBum

Administrator
Staff member
Is someone waking up?

“I still maintain we are missing the real thing. Sitting on a rock with an OT48 certificate seeing people like Trump actually being an Operating Thetan is humbling. There are other examples of people who change the course of history, make loads of money, handle suppression and an old body and still keeps a seriouly gorgeous woman happy and productive. So I have to ask, how have the OT levels worked out for us?”