Overheard in the Freezone

PirateAndBum

Administrator
Staff member
“There are accounts of people under the Philadelphia Experiment that went to the future to 500 and 700 years into the future of Earth. Their accounts are that the government was run by an Artificial Intelligence Computer created by a North American tribe with ET connections. So, apparently the independent field and Ron’s Orgs should be working on verifying this data and incorporate computers into management. Computers have already been incorporated into Scientology Tech anyway. The fact remains that the world government of this planet is going to have a computerized management system. Better it be run by Scientologists than wogs.”
Better it be run by scilons? Oh, hell no!

PirateAndBum

Administrator
Staff member
Finally the real story on why LRon was such a mess! Who knew?

“All truly exceptional geniuses will, and perhaps have to be, quite offensive to us, that’s the way things have to work in this crazy universe. You just can’t get the GREATEST without also getting some horrible personality qualities. The greatest human beings will learn how to assist the Greatest for the greatest good of all Dynamics despite the horrible qualities they have to maneuver around, quietly, and successfully. God Bless LRH forever, and forevermore.”

Karakorum

Broke ranks over 10 years ago, never looked back
Finally the real story on why LRon was such a mess! Who knew?

“All truly exceptional geniuses will, and perhaps have to be, quite offensive to us, that’s the way things have to work in this crazy universe. You just can’t get the GREATEST without also getting some horrible personality qualities. The greatest human beings will learn how to assist the Greatest for the greatest good of all Dynamics despite the horrible qualities they have to maneuver around, quietly, and successfully. God Bless LRH forever, and forevermore.”
Ah the Jeff Bezos defence. "You can be a toxic person, but if succeed and provide a product/service/technology that works amazingly well, then you can do no wrong".

Because, in scierntology we did provide a technology that works amazingly well, right?

The Jeff Bezos defence is best paired with the Nuremberg defense. "My boss was a toxic asshat, who was nevertheless a genius so all means were justified and I was just following orders."

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
Ah the Jeff Bezos defence. "You can be a toxic person, but if succeed and provide a product/service/technology that works amazingly well, then you can do no wrong".

Because, in scierntology we did provide a technology that works amazingly well, right?

The Jeff Bezos defence is best paired with the Nuremberg defense. "My boss was a toxic asshat, who was nevertheless a genius so all means were justified and I was just following orders."
I'm willing to work with eccentric and odd people who do their jobs well.

Which is not the same as being willing to work with abusive people.

PirateAndBum

Administrator
Staff member
I'm willing to work with eccentric and odd people who do their jobs well.

Which is not the same as being willing to work with abusive people.
I'm waiting for the cruise lines to start throwing their customers overboard for using the wrong fork at dinner. That will be the sure tell that sanity is on its way to being in on the planet.

Karakorum

Broke ranks over 10 years ago, never looked back
Ahh, there he got it from. How do you find anything on Facebook anyhow?
Its like the 1950s mafia thing. You need to know people who know people.

... and before you ask - no I do not.

freethinker

Controversial
He needs to turn the volume down.

Chuck J.

Election Fraud Has Consequences

Jeff Bezos is a non-entity.
He had a great idea at the dawn of the Internet.
He attracted the attention of the DS (CIA) for various Intel reasons inherent in his idea, data & intel gathering, personal data, location addresses, the CIA has the largest database of names and street addresses (geo-location) in the world. Financial access to credit card numbers and product purchases to help build profiles on people, family & associate networks, etc. Not to mention the business itself makes billions per year.

Amazon was a creation of and is a CIA front. Bezos signed on to the program, i.e. sold his soul to the devil and was allowed to be the frontman for it.
Guys like him are paid a salary (millions) and do own stock. But are by no means the controller of the organization.

The research is out there.

The same for Musk.
Musk's father has a long history of fronting for the CIA. It's been a family affair for them for decades, Bezos was a nobody that was allowed to join the club.

The research is out there if you look for it.

**edit:
Bezos is usually tabloid fare for his divorce and for supposedly being "the richest man in the world" which is hilarious. This is part of a frontmans job description, take flak and attention from the public and politicians and other nosy people. Believe me you've never heard of the richest man in the world or even the top ten richest. And that is how they like it.

Last edited:

PirateAndBum

Administrator
Staff member
“In case it’s not clear to everyone, Scientologists have a clear advantage over non-Scientologists in almost every way. Let me be even more bold about that. Scientologists are superior to non-Scientologists with regard to a huge number of issues. This is simply a fact.”
Simple delusion in fact.

Inanna

Arriving fresh from Callahan’s Crosstime Saloon
LRH 2.0, or, as I like to call him, Justin Craig- has alienated many indies. Most of them have no use for him. He’s told most of them that they are doing it rong. He also preys on women. Lives in a tiny motor home and has to be kicked out of places where he stays because he reneges on lot rent etc. He’s a POS.

onceuponatime

LRH 2.0, or, as I like to call him, Justin Craig- has alienated many indies. Most of them have no use for him. He’s told most of them that they are doing it rong. He also preys on women. Lives in a tiny motor home and has to be kicked out of places where he stays because he reneges on lot rent etc. He’s a POS.
Well now you're making me think that maybe he really is Ron 2.0. I had my doubts but you make a convincing argument.

lotus

Pfizer DNA biotech frog
Oh well, looks like uncle Ronnie resides in this body. 😄

I always found Justin Craig to be the perfect mind, body, for Ronnie, to invade, even though lumps and rotten teeth are lacking . 😄

Last edited: