Out the door, never to return...

Marko Ex

Being yelled at, being insulted and patronised and belittled...alone, or in front of other staff members...was and is a central feature of org staff life.
I can't believe I put up with it for over a year. It is with sadness that I remember just how LOW my regard for and opinion of my self was back then.
There were many, many times when I committed the cardinal sin of "blowing post" in order to go outside and walk by myself in order to calm down and go back to my job of saving this sector of the universe(*sarcasm*), after having had my face ripped off-AGAIN. I remember my last day at FCDC: I walked out fuming and muttering about the unrelenting rudeness and arrogance of certain co-workers and "executives". I was fucking DONE. It was an unbelievably toxic, dysfunctional environment.
So...thank you, you unbelievably shitty, rude Ron-bots, for snapping me out of my cult trance. Really.

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
I walked out fuming and muttering about the unrelenting rudeness and arrogance of certain co-workers and "executives". I was fucking DONE. It was an unbelievably toxic, dysfunctional environment.
And that's the way to do it. I'm glad you are out.

Being yelled at, being insulted and patronised and belittled...alone, or in front of other staff members...was and is a central feature of org staff life.
As well as in the SO.

Ok, there's less patronizing but more yelling and verbal abuse. I think the first test for CMO candidates is to see how loud can they scream. Then they choose the best howlers.

Marko Ex

If the staff really were the ones who snapped you out of the cult think; that would be one of the few times Scientology staff did anything that was of any good.
Yes, very astute observation.
As with any addiction, the addict has to hit bottom before he can surrender the addiction. Being on staff was the experience that finally ramped up and then snapped my cognitive dissonance. My gratitude is genuine.👍🏽😉

Karen#1

I can't believe I put up with it for over a year. It is with sadness that I remember just how LOW my regard for and opinion of my self was back then.
There were many, many times when I committed the cardinal sin of "blowing post" in order to go outside and walk by myself in order to calm down and go back to my job of saving this sector of the universe(*sarcasm*), after having had my face ripped off-AGAIN. I remember my last day at FCDC: I walked out fuming and muttering about the unrelenting rudeness and arrogance of certain co-workers and "executives". I was fucking DONE. It was an unbelievably toxic, dysfunctional environment.
So...thank you, you unbelievably shitty, rude Ron-bots, for snapping me out of my cult trance. Really.
A CHURCH would normally be a place of safety and sanctuary. A place of solace. Kindness, love. Forgiveness.
Benevolence, Compassion, Understanding,Empathy.
A space to reach one's higher and better self.
A Church should make you a better person than you are.

INSTEAD

The cult of Scientology is a place of thuggery, domination, yelling,. screaming and the word they invented "enturbulation." LOL
I was in 40 years.
I saw and experienced their HATRED and pretense to "clear the planet" and the preposterous statement
"We are the MOST ethical group on the planet" Delusionary.

Laughter

Chuck J.

"Austere Religious Scholar"
The bots in the cult now who are copying or modeling their behavior on Miscaviges is an indication of how easily people will become Nazi's. It's a strange thing how people will follow and take on the characteristics of their "leader."

Tells me a lot about the persons personality... or lack of one, lolol. Kinda pathetic.

Irayam

As with any addiction, the addict has to hit bottom before he can surrender the addiction.
Very true.
There are three kinds of Scientologists.
1) Those who leave immediately, after the first class or action on the bridge.
2) Those who leave after hitting bottom (like me, 31 years ago).
3) Those who hang on and keep thinking that the next action on the bridge will solve their problems. This is the smallest category.

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
@Marko Ex

Workplace bullying will usually occur in any organization where the leader has narcissistic personality disorder.
It becomes a part of the corporate culture from the top down.

(No, I am not defending the CofS.)
Bullying and mobbing can happen in any big organization. I'm not saying it is good or acceptable, just saying that all you need is a rotten apple or two in some supervisory position.

However, Scientology is different. It is not a case of simple bullying, but one of systemic interrogations, collection of "compromats", invigilation, blackmail...

Last edited:

Marko Ex

Steve Tyrell, Mark McGrath,
Anonsparrow!✌🏾😁
Look at all of that activity at that org...So many folks in that video that I worked with...Hans (forgot his last name) was the D of T...friendly to your face, major shit-talking to your back...Andrew Coates and David DiPalma, egotistical auditors( more fake "ARC")...Steve Tyrell, William Powell, Bernadette DiPalma(her arrogance complimented her husband's), David with the white hair, who I actually got along with when I was in the cult...Darren with the bad skin condition, who I also got along with well...Interesting to see this 12 years later...The org is now at 16th and P Streets NW and, thankfully, is dead!

Marko Ex

Bullying and mobbing can happen in any big organization. I'm not saying it is good or acceptable, just saying that all you need is a rotten apple or two in some supervisory position.

However, Scientology is different. It is not a case of simple bullying, but one of systemic interrogations, collection of "compromats", invigilation, blackmail...
Yes, scientology is BUILT ON BULLYING. Just think of all of the Orwellian redefinition of words that describe those bullying actions or categories of actions, e.g. ethics actions, handlings, corrections, cramming, severe reality adjustments, fair game, R2-45, etc. The indoctrination in scientology, i.e. the "study tech", is a form of psychological bullying...The busy work; the bullshit creation of, tracking of, and chasing of stats; the endless money grubbing of public members and the policy driven withholding of fair pay to staff...are also manifestations of bullying...KSW is essentially Hubbard bullying his adherents into...hang on, I'm goin' in crudely...sucking his flaccid dick for eternity. In other words, stay stupid, obedient, unquestioning, and propitiative while recognizing my innate superiority and you just MAY experience a fraction of the theta brilliance that I am...by following the white-taped path I have laid out for you.
Pimping 101.