OT8 student briefing

Ralph Hilton

Independent Scientology Auditor
Recently someone posted about having evidence that the OT8 student briefing was actually from LRH. I thought it was on ESMB but may be mistaken.
Does someone have a link to the post please?

Dave

https://www.dhamma.org
Here are some easy pickings from the google...

George White

2020 interview... George is the one who broke the news that the Jesus doc was used on the original course.

https://exscn2.net/threads/revisiting-otviii-what-again-¯-_-ツ-_-¯.2137/

Claims that Steve Hall and Karen De la Carre made, that it was on the original course..

Amazon.com LUCIFER'S BRIDGE: SCIENTOLOGY'S LOST PARADISE

George White as George Witek about it.

Ron Miscavige interviews George White (as referenced on Rinders blog).

There is the Otto Roos story with the body blueprint references.. The O. J. Roos Story

And I have a personal memory or dub in of reading it in a copy of the red vols belonging to a class 8 in 1976. May have been an addendum or loose bulletin..I've been watching for up and coming politicians since... :)

But like christianity, much of the scientology cosmology is metaphorish imo.

Veda

Recently someone posted about having evidence that the OT8 student briefing was actually from LRH. I thought it was on ESMB but may be mistaken.
Does someone have a link to the post please?
I know the answer to your question, but first tell us what became of your follow up research and auditing on Hubbard's Pain and Sex HCOB of August 1982 re. the Pain & Sex implants.

You're copacetic with the bizarre Pain & Sex HCOB of 1982, but not with the no less bizarre 1980 OT 8 Student Briefing - which seems to have inspired Ron's Orgs OT 8:

"Excalibur [Ron's Org OT 8] - handle the most secret and ancient barriers to OT, an organized attempt on the seventh dynamic to force one to conform to a lower state of awareness."

Are one or more of your PCs/clients asking about it?

Tell them that Hubbard went over to the dark side in the 1960s, and that little of value came from Hubbard after that time.

Further, let them know that after "Clear," all significance-laden introversion

during processing/auditing should be unnecessary.

Aleister Crowley wrote in his 1911 Batrachophrenoboocosmachia (which, as with his Naples Arrangement, which Hubbard re-wrote as his The Factors, was derived from earlier material): "B. It is assumed that he has conquered the elementary difficulties of Dharana, and is able to prevent mental pictures from altering shape, size, and color against his will."

That, as I recall, is similar to what is in Hubbard's 1957/1958 Clear procedure booklet.

Crowley's 1911 Batra is the far superior antecedent of Hubbard's 1954 Grand Tour.

You have an obligation to get your PCs/clients out of Hubbard's head, not to push them further in.

Link to a recommended "OT" level for your "Clear" PCs/clients.

Quoting John Symonds and Kenneth Grant, who were editors of some of Crowley's writings:

"It [the above linked collection of 110 year old processes] deals with the magical practice of expanding consciousness to the stars and planets... Consciousness - so the theory goes - is exalted to infinity by this method."

And to answer your question, since it's unlikely you'll respond to the inquiry about the Pain & Sex HCOB, I can tell you what David Mayo told me, which is that it was handed to him by Pat Broeker, who was very excited about it, since it was something new from Hubbard, which David Mayo, as the Senior Case Supervisor International, was supposed to complete and finalize as OT 8. David Mayo never did anything with it, although it appears that Bill Robertson did.