Osa and social media

Incognito

Does osa check FB accounts and LinkedIn for example and if so why? What constitutes a threat to them and if someone is out and not antagonistic what would they be trying to find out from LinkedIn as an example? Asking for a v recently new ex

freethinker

Controversial
Does osa check FB accounts and LinkedIn for example and if so why? What constitutes a threat to them and if someone is out and not antagonistic what would they be trying to find out from LinkedIn as an example? Asking for a v recently new ex
This is just an educated guess, but I would say yes. They don't have the resources to check a massive amount of posts but can google names in their database, CF, to look for specific people.

If your friend is worried about being found, you can use a pseudonym much like writers use a pen name. That would at least make it more difficult to find them.

That's what I would do if I wanted to avoid them. You can get a new phone number and other numbers needed to create a new identity they don't know. Getting a new phone number in the same name is wasting time if you want to avoid them.

There is the appearance that companies will cooperate with them in finding you.

If you really want to stay low then don't do things that draw their attention. That would be exposing them and things like that.

If your friend has friends or relatives inside still then, if you want to remain incognito, it s best to limit information with those people.

There is under the radar and then there is the in your face approach. I took the latter, I let them know I wasn't putting up with them. after a while, they ceased communication. There was a period where they came around but that stopped quickly.

I'm not going to tell you what I did as it won't work for everyone.

Last edited:

TheSneakster

Also,

Don't ever post anything in a Scientology-related social media venue that you don't want David "Darth Midget" Miscavige reading tomorrow morning while he is on the toilet.

O

Oat Tea Ate

YES - OSA is hard at work combing the Social Media forums including FB, Instagram, Snap Chat, Ex Scientology MB Redux etc....ALL of them. Tell your friend to post a made up name. Many of us use names that make fun of how incredibly stupid Scientology words and phrases are. If they tell their story - twist it up a bit so OSA can't figure out who they are. They will lose their family and friends if OSA figures out who you are and you will be labeled an SP but no one will tell you these days. They keep that secret from the newly declared SP's so the members don't know just how many of us there are out here - there are a lot!! More SP's than active members.