Opening new independent org

Dotey OT

Re-Membered
So let's see, where are we??

After we all experienced sacrificing various parts of our lives, loved ones, minds and possessions because of a book written about a practice purported to cure oneself of mentally produced ills, which later was changed into a religion in order to continue for various reasons, and which does not produce what it specifically says that it should produce, and the originator went on the lam all the while calling himself Fabian, later meeting with at least an ignominious end, the followers and devotees stayed or scattered and a variety of groups popped up to practice a variety of these practices, and when a new one pops up the scab is ripped from the skin and we see the depths of the con on display in a microcosm on this thread, all the while the mother body of adherents holed up inside a bubble raising tons of money and spending it on self protection, lawyers and private investigator goons all the while seeking to destroy the lives of anyone that would expose it.

And we get picky about the Vistaril and Bluebird?

Veda

Ron's Orgs member, Sol, who started this thread, believes that Ron Hubbard was murdered during the early 1970s and replaced with a look-alike, and that there was/is a galactic-wide conspiracy to stop Hubbard (Elron Elray) from freeing Mankind every step of the way.

This evil interplanetary conspiracy to stop Mankind's only hope for freedom, in Sol's mind, would justify any seemingly Draconian steps taken in the early days before Hubbard was replaced with a doppelganger. In any event, Sol likely believes that Hubbard cancelled Fair Game and Disconnection in 1968, so it was his look-alike imposter who was the villain.

It was the doppelganger who did bad things and altered the tech. The real Ron, meanwhile, was back at the Mother-ship in his doll body, planning the next step, which would be Bill Robertson (Astar) establishing the Free Zone Galactic Patrol Home Page. Free Zone. Captain Bill Robertson (Astar Paramejgian, Deputy Sector Commander). Free Zone Library International. Ïðîåêò Ïàòðóëè Âðåìåíè - âåá îäèòèíã è îáó÷åíèå and Ron's Orgs.

To Sol, and people like him, Hubbard is an heroic figure of galactic. or even universal, proportion.

And he, Sol, in his own mind, is an Operating Thetan, probably a member of the elite Galactic Patrol, and in possession of knowledge, which he will not share with outsiders, regarding the Galactic Grand Council.

While ridicule may seem the natural response to someone such as Sol, who has been led, with easy gradients, and likely deceptively, by Scientology/Ron's Org's proselytizers/disseminators, to where he is now, is he really that different from many here?

We're simply further along the path than he is.

Ron's Orgs is the most successful - in terms of membership numbers - expression of alternate Scientology. It provides a make-believe world which flatters the ego, and lots and lots of upper upper levels. Scientologists are junkies for levels.

And it is very much a secretive cult, and Scientology does best as a cult.

Helena Handbasket

Why are the Ron's Org OT levels are different from the OT levels in the Scientology organization, with Ron's Orgs' OT 8 resembling the OT 8 HCOB of 1980 where Hubbard told of evil beings outside the physical - MEST - universe who prevented people, inside the MEST universe, from having gains in their Scientology processing.
Rons Orgs OT 8, Excalibur, is not like the original CoS OT 8, Truth Revealed. RO OT 8 is the replacement for the CoS NOTS levels.

RO OT 4 - 7 are like the OLD OT 4 - 7, before NOTS.

AFAIK RO has no equivalent to CoS Truth Revealed. (But if anyone has the complete Truth Revealed pack, not just the first HCOB, please let me know.)

There IS pushback against those who would try to exhibit OT powers -- that's why those few who COULD do OT things can't do them consistantly. One of LRH's most damnable mistakes was to notice ONE person doing ONE thing ONE time and then asserting anyone who does that level will be able to do that. I can't exteriorize at will, for example, even though that's what I was promised on a few different steps of the bridge.

And anyone who DOES get up there will be sabotaged -- with steps designed to destroy them. Witness all the NOTS completions who got cancer and died.

And BTW, yes this is the EX-Scientologist Message Board, but IMHO that just means people who are no longer associated with the OFFICIAL CoS. This includes a whole spectrum of apostates and non-believers.

Finally, welcome to the board, Sol.

Helena

Helena Handbasket

has anyone returned from death using Ron's Org? Captain Bill?

I've returned from the dead. It's called reincarnation. And no, I didn't use RO to do so -- everybody reincarnates anyway, sooner or later.

The trick with reincarnation is to (1) make sure you come back in the body type of your choice -- if you get that wrong, you'll have a lifetime of trouble; and (2) have your memory intact, so you can continue your game without having to start with nothing.

Helena

PirateAndBum

Administrator
Staff member
I've heard the new Super Power building is really an implant station, designed to damage the body, mind, and soul. I have a post on ESMB1 that has more information, but I don't feel like looking for it now.

Helena
Does this apply to Ron's Org people too?

Might I point out that NOTs completions were dropping dead long before the SP Building was built...

Bill

<skip>
There IS pushback against those who would try to exhibit OT powers -- that's why those few who COULD do OT things can't do them consistantly. One of LRH's most damnable mistakes was to notice ONE person doing ONE thing ONE time and then asserting anyone who does that level will be able to do that. I can't exteriorize at will, for example, even though that's what I was promised on a few different steps of the bridge.

And anyone who DOES get up there will be sabotaged -- with steps designed to destroy them. Witness all the NOTS completions who got cancer and died.

And BTW, yes this is the EX-Scientologist Message Board, but IMHO that just means people who are no longer associated with the OFFICIAL CoS. This includes a whole spectrum of apostates and non-believers.

<snip>
This is the trick that Scientologists use to fool themselves (and try to fool others): Taking failure and pretending it signifies "partial success".

For a long, long time, I've been interested in "paranormal" experiences. There are millions of stories of people having paranormal experiences -- far more non-Scientologists than "OTs".

What does this mean? It means that Scientology OT levels don't do anything more than anything else in the world.

The only useful thing that Scientology OT levels could offer in this field is reliable, consistent and stable paranormal results. And it doesn't. You said so yourself. Scientology OT levels don't produce anything beyond that non-Scientologists report all the time: Occasional, rare, unverified paranormal phenomena.

In other words: OT levels are a complete failure. They change nothing. And, to True Believers, that's almost a success!!!

HelluvaHoax!

So let's see, where are we??

After we all experienced sacrificing various parts of our lives, loved ones, minds and possessions because of a book written about a practice purported to cure oneself of mentally produced ills, which later was changed into a religion in order to continue for various reasons, and which does not produce what it specifically says that it should produce, and the originator went on the lam all the while calling himself Fabian, later meeting with at least an ignominious end, the followers and devotees stayed or scattered and a variety of groups popped up to practice a variety of these practices, and when a new one pops up the scab is ripped from the skin and we see the depths of the con on display in a microcosm on this thread, all the while the mother body of adherents holed up inside a bubble raising tons of money and spending it on self protection, lawyers and private investigator goons all the while seeking to destroy the lives of anyone that would expose it.

And we get picky about the Vistaril and Bluebird?
That was quite a bit of natter about Mankind's Best Friend and his sacred religion.

This board should not allow small beings to attack big beings like Ron.

Therefore I recommend the following:

1. That the board administrator immediately issue a NON ENTURBULATION ORDER on you.

2. You are to immediately cease & desist besmirching the good name of L. Ron Hubbard.

3. Do a clay demo of this quote by L. Ron Hubbard's personal butler, Ken Urquhart: "There is no one of sufficient stature on this planet to stand in judgment of L. Ron Hubbard." If you have received 3 flunks on your clay demo, immediately assign yourself a condition of CONFUSION and begin sorting out which planet you are on--in relationship to the HCOB (Household Butler Office Bulletin) quoted in the preceding sentence.

4. Submit an amends project which makes up the damage you have caused by besmirching the good name of L. Ron Hubbard when insinuating that he was not frugal.

Butler Kenneth Urquhart services the ever-frugal Dr. Hubbard.

Last edited:

Veda

Rons Orgs OT 8, Excalibur, is not like the original CoS OT 8, Truth Revealed. RO OT 8 is the replacement for the CoS NOTS levels.
Thanks for the added information.

If old OT 4 is done at Ron's Orgs then it would follow that old Power Processing, R6 End Words, and the Clearing Course are also done. That would make sense, especially since "Dianetic Clear," and other changes to the middle Grade Chart, would have occurred after the doppelganger switch of 1972/1973.

This becomes a little bit confusing since I don't recall Captain Bill being a proponent of the doppelganger idea. Instead, I recall an explanation from him having to do with Ron, around 1980, having been forced (by the Marcabians, who had threatened to start World War III if he didn't leave) to permanently depart his meat body (returning to the Main ship - in outer space - and his doll body there) while an inferior thetan took over control of the Ron meat body.

This also explained how it was that Captain Bill Robertson had been Declared an SP not long after that. Ron was gone and some grade B (inferior) thetan was now running his meat body.

These explanations do seem to change over time.

In any event, both the 1980 OT 8 and RO Excalibur/OT 8 blame beings outside the MEST universe for lack of case gain by beings inside the MEST universe, judging by the 1980 confidential HCOB theory and the RO Grade Chart description of its OT 8/Excalibur. And that would be a similarity.

I knew one of the first people to be trained, by Bill Robertson, as a Case Supervisor and Course Supervisor and auditor, on what was then called Super NOTs. The person was quite excited about it after returning from Germany which, I guess, at the time, was the headquarters for Ron's Org, but refused to tell me why it was different from ordinary (non super) NOTs.

I was assured, however, that Ron, himself, was waiting - literally - on the other side of Bridge, but that if anyone had negative thoughts about Ron, that he or she "would not make it," as in would not be permitted across the Bridge to be with Ron.

RO OT 4 - 7 are like the OLD OT 4 - 7, before NOTS.

AFAIK RO has no equivalent to CoS Truth Revealed. (But if anyone has the complete Truth Revealed pack, not just the first HCOB, please let me know.)

Finally, welcome to the board, Sol.

Helena
I have a feeling that Sol may have filed this Message Board under Targ and DB infested, and will not be returning, but who knows?

:)

Chuck J.

"Austere Religious Scholar"
Oh! I get that you think that person was Ron. I don't believe so. Re your theory of the autopsy it wasn't confirmed and the body was burnt before 24hs have passed.

And criminal is criminal. It is a clear definition. We don't use any specific one just per the dictionary.

I have ask about this. So are you saying that person who was supposed to be Hubbard in the motorhome was an impostor? Why? To whose benefit?

freethinker

Controversial
May I ask, who will destroy them and how is that done exactly?
Well if she got up there she would be destroyed so she, at best, got to knock on the door.

Veda

I have ask about this. So are you saying that person who was supposed to be Hubbard in the motorhome was an impostor? Why? To whose benefit?
It's addressed in the thread.

Veda

Veda

I C/S Sol to redo Grade 0...
:D
I don't think Grade 0 is considered that important in Ron's Orgs as the pc would be regarded as a BT infested composite being. (Ron's Orgs is top heavy with implants, BTs, Clusters of BTs, organizations of BTs, etc.)

Maybe re-doing Grade 0 after Super NOTs/Excalibur.

Last edited:

Veda

We are not obligated to encourage delusional behavior here Veda ... most of us did enough of that in the cult.
Why not? Those are amongst the people we need to help.

How many of us have not been delusional at one time or another?

There is usually a seed of truth in almost any delusion.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation.
Why not? Those are amongst the people we need to help.

How many of us have not been delusional at one time or another?

There is usually a seed of truth in almost any delusion.

That attitude is quite arrogant Veda ... not to mention condescending ... it is also how many of us thought while in the cult (as if we had all the answers).

I'm pretty sure Helena does not need or want your 'help' ... she appears to be quite happy living her life her way ... just as many of us are happy living without the delusions of scientology.

Last edited: