OOBEs before hearing of Scn

mimsey borogrove

I had one prior to scientology when I was in college and I had a whole track recall when in math class in high school as well. But the exteriorization I had while on NYO staff was amazing, as I walked from the Hadson to the org, the bus and people looked like a toys from my viewpoint. One of my favorite keyouts - right up there, was when I had a clear cog on power setups and it completely changed my perception of the world and of people. Thanks for reminding me of them. ( that was in '69 waaay before Hubbard invented Dianetic clears. )Mimsey

1644908432752.png

Type4_PTS

OOBE's are just mental illness. Ask any psychiatrist. :mad:

Not ALL psychiatrists believe this. :no:

Here's one example of a psychiatrist who does not. If you look you'll find others.

Stan Grof
(remove the space between his first and last name in the URL to go to his site)

https://www.stan grof.com/

Here's a couple articles he wrote:

The Consciousness Revolution:
New Perspectives in Psychiatry, Psychology, and Psychotherapy

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

I had an OOBE when I was 13 years old, 7 or 8 years prior to getting involved in Scientology. It was an amazing experience. When I did get involved in Scientology and learned that Hubbard had processes that easily exteriorized us from our bodies, that was one of the things that made me stick around. But it never happened for me during my ten years in.

Hubbard's marketing claims on this topic were absolutely fraudulent, especially when marketing the L Rundowns. Karen De La Carriere, Class XII auditor has posted about this here on Redux.

Here's an interesting post at the Bunker related to this subject:
Jon Atack: Did Mary Sue Hubbard Doubt Scientology’s Key Experience?

Reactions: Ed8