Old Sea Org pictures found in the back of a cupboard

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
To my untrained and entirely amateur eyes, this looks like early 80s late 70s even. The guys hairdo in the 1st pic looks more 70s than anything.

Karakorum

Addendum: I do not know who they are, this would be all way before my time. At BEST at a time where my reply would be "gugu gaga".

But I noticed a tatoo on the hand of the balding man in the 1st pic. Perhaps that could be a way to help find out who this is.

Last edited:

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
Does anyone know who these people are. I found these photos in the deep recesses of a cupboard. I don't know who took them when or where, not me though. Judging by hair and so forth I would think they're from the 1980s.
On the back of old pics, I often see stamped the date it was developed. Anything on the backs?

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation.
Does anyone know who these people are. I found these photos in the deep recesses of a cupboard. I don't know who took them when or where, not me though. Judging by hair and so forth I would think they're from the 1980s.
The balding guy in the first pic could be Peter Hill.

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
Sue Pommeroy ~~ Apollo Crew.
She married Jeff Walker and became Sue Walker.
For some years she lived at INT Base as Int base staff and then died.

Lovely girl. High affinity. Opposite of an RTC thug.
Thanks for posting those images
La La Lou Lou

Fly High Sue :rose:
View attachment 3328
Would she have been at Clearwater in the early 1980s? She looks very familiar.

La La Lou Lou

Sue Pommeroy ~~ Apollo Crew.
She married Jeff Walker and became Sue Walker.
For some years she lived at INT Base as Int base staff and then died.

Lovely girl. High affinity. Opposite of an RTC thug.
Thanks for posting those images
La La Lou Lou

Fly High Sue :rose:
View attachment 3328
Thanks for that, good to know who she was, and sad to know that she has passed away, especially knowing that she was a good one.

Karen#1

I will confess that as my immediate senior, Jeff and I were diametrically opposed in total war for YEARS.
It was mostly to do with public being brought into the Ls HGC to "crack" their case.
These people had $$$ and could afford $1000 a hour counseling. (I hear these days its $1500 an hour)
Suicidal cases, heroin junkie cases, cases who's relatives were in touch with Michael Flynn !!!!
The greed for $$$$ overcame all common sense.
I had no protection and it was my neck. Jeff insisted they get serviced in the Class XII HGC.
I saw the Lisa Mcpherson catastrophe occurring years before it did.
No pc died on my watch or that I case supervised.

Time marches on. David Mayo, Jeff Walker and myself exited.

It was so cool to connect back up with Jeff ~~ we had great phone conversations ~~ all past animosities long since gone and forgotten.
We both lived through those times and made it out.
I became good friends with his girlfriend. They were in New Zealand.
He continued to have nightmares about INT Base and troubles sleeping YEARS after departure.
After being busted as Senior CS INT, he was made Deputy/Deputy Groundsman.
That means he was junior the groundsman, taking care of the bushes and plants at INT Base.

Jeff.walker.ribbon.jpg

Last edited:

Karakorum

After being busted as Senior CS INT, he was made Deputy/Deputy Groundsman.
That means he was junior the groundsman, taking care of the bushes and plants at INT Base.
What was the stats for that? Number of bushes watered?

I know it was probably a very un-prestigious job, but I think for anyone coming from continental or int management, becoming "senior bush supervisor" probably felt like a relaxing vacation.

HelluvaHoax!

What was the stats for that? Number of bushes watered?

I know it was probably a very un-prestigious job, but I think for anyone coming from continental or int management, becoming "senior bush supervisor" probably felt like a relaxing vacation.
Having worked at a time with Jeff, I sincerely doubt that it was a "relaxing vacation". High level execs and tech terminals brutally busted down to RPF or menial posts was a public spectacle meant to degrade and humiliate them. And, having known lots that were pilloried in public, if you knew them BEFORE (even going back to pre-Scn high school) and then ran into them AFTER, they were a shaken & shell shocked vestige of their former selves. These people lost their entire career and all their certs and rank and respect from others---they were total failure, digging dirt in front of the upstat crew and wealthy public.

Ask Karen or any other busted high level exec if it was a "relaxing vacation" to be publicly humiliated.

They were the proverbial "head on a pike" to serve as an example. If someone was an Apple Company top software developer and they made a goof on post, Steve Jobs would not assign them to digging bushes on the grounds surrounding headquarters. That doesn't happen in sane places.

I have even had the pathetic experience of running into an old friend and they could not even look at me in the eye or speak in a normal way. Their eyes darted about to see if they were being observed. They did everything possible to stop the encounter quickly and get back to their post. It was quite horrible what levels of sadism are commonplace.

Scientology promises to arrest and reverse the dwindling spiral. It then charges vast sums of money to do the complete opposite.

Relaxing vacation? Dream on. If senior management ever caught wind of someone feeling they were on a "relaxing vacation" that person would have been promptly busted down to some even more humiliating post. You were not meant to be happy or winning, you were meant to be a slave and you were being punished for your "crimes".

Last edited: