OJ Simpson talks Scientology (NO one I know has seen this previously)

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation.
OJ Simpson asserts he went clear

OJ Simpson talks about Scientology and his kids with Ruby Wax

The cofs (apparently) told him there was nothing left to do after clear ... I can't imagine why they would've blown him off with such a huge and easily discoverable lie because he still had money at that point and what's a little murder allegation between the like-minded?

:whistle:

HelluvaHoax!

OJ Simpson asserts he went clear

OJ Simpson talks about Scientology and his kids with Ruby Wax

Seems very keyed out and theta.

Type4_PTS

REading the comments below the video, someone wrote:

"I'm clear - what comes next?" That's the same exact thing that Charles Manson said to the receptionist in the L.A. Celebrity Center after he was released from prison in 1965

I posted a thread on Manson back on the original in 2010.

Scientology Success Story - Charles Manson

I don't believe he was released until 1967, but do you have knowledge of him coming into the L.A. Celebrity Center?

:drama:

Karakorum

Broke ranks over 10 years ago, never looked back
Gee, I never remember seeing him on the cover of celebrity mag. Wonder why?

Lee #28

It would be interesting to many if a Journalist could Interview O.J. Simpson and find out if he was in Scientology.....and where....and who regged him.....who his auditor was....

He was such an enormous Celebrity back in the day, he must have been on some Celebrity Center wanted list....

I would think he would be approachable about this ....

Last edited:

Lee #28

He never says he was involved nor audited. He's just relating a 'peak experience' feeling which for a top athlete is not at all unusual.
Yea, I kinda got that..... His use of "Clear" was rather specific though..

But in the vein of "Semi Tough" and top athletes wanting help to achieve top performance.....

And that other famous football player that was a Cult member...( forgot his name....) Was on Scientology Magazine Covers...back in the 70's.

And Celebrity Center and Hubbard's "Celebrity Wanted Lists...."

It certainly is possible that he was approached....and or really did have some involvement?

Type4_PTS

Here's a couple posts from WWP back some years ago, the first from an anonymous ex.

I did hear his name mentioned when I was in ('70s), but only a couple of times, and was unsure what to think about it. When a celeb was only mentioned a couple of times, that usually meant that they got in and out pretty quickly. His story about "nothing above Clear" would have only been true until about 1968, so unless he was in during his period at USC, that sounds wrong. Bad memory? Putting the spin he wanted on things? I have no idea. But he may have been in at one point, and this definitely deserves another look.

1631042632800.png

The Clear quote came from an interview, widely disseminated inside the cult back in the 90's where OJ described his playing on the field:

'Its like scientology and the state of Clear, there are just no barriers. I am out there with nothing holding me back'.

(That is a rough quote based on my memory of the twenty times or so the clip was shown to us dumb fuck alien infested robots in sailor uniforms to shore up our commitment to eventual world domination).
anonanchovie, Nov 24, 2012

Karakorum

Broke ranks over 10 years ago, never looked back
who his auditor was....
Knowing what would have been Davey's reaction? I imagine it might have been that woman who was permanently fixed at the galley washing dishes in PAC. I recall she was a high level auditor and people wanted to get her out because there was a shortage of OT auditors. But each time the attempt failed because of some: "she is there as punishment, go find someone else" thing.

Lee #28

John Brodie and OJ Simpson did play on the same team.....but perhaps not at the same time. Not sure. ( the 49ers... San Fran )

They did know each other....and spoke to each other.....

See paragraph 7 in the link below....

and this pic too.....Brodie interviews OJ......

I think OJ ended his football career in 1979.....

So....around the time of "Dianetic Clear...." (don't know exactly when dianetic Clear was allowed....)

Of course OJ later became a Movie Star.....so there is that possibility of contact also.

Screen Shot 2021-09-07 at 3.50.16 PM.png

Last edited: