New website: Scientology, A Cult of Lies

Type4_PTS

I have spent about 1 minute there so far. Lots of inaccurate information. As an example, under the link for Scientology Terms:

Big blue. The church of Scientology apartment complex in Clearwater Florida

OT or Operating Thetan is when someone reaches the second level of the religious hierarchy.

ISNOINews

Independent Scientology and Nation of Islam news
I have spent about 1 minute there so far. Lots of inaccurate information. As an example, under the link for Scientology Terms:

I suspect the author is referring to the people who (used to?) live in the old hospital rooms.

I have to admit that I didn't read the sight thoroughly. I just discovered it and noted that it has some good links.

Is it worth educating the author?

/

Type4_PTS

At the link for Incidents that can be proven, it claims Pam Bondi is a Scientologist.

Donald Trump donated money from the Donald Trump Junior Foundation and gave it to Pam Bondi An attorney General and scientologist who asked for a $25,000 dollar campaign donation. Trump Later had to pay a fine to the IRS and admitted what he did was wrong. https://tonyortega.org/2016/09/04/florida-ag-pam-bondi-hosting-human-rights-event-at-human-rights-abuser-scientologys-hq/ and now Pam Bondi is officially joining Team trump.https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/despite-earlier-controversy-pam-bondi-joining-team-trump Scientology claims they are against human rights abuses yet some Scientologists like Pam Bondi and Joy Villa support Trump. Scientologist Joy Villa Turned the Grammys Into Another MAGA Fashion Show

Dotey OT

Re-Membered

OT or Operating Thetan is when someone reaches the second level of the religious hierarchy.
Thanks for the intel. No reason to give someone lazy the click. But cool that there is so much negative stuff about the cult.

BTW, The Frank Report has tried to write some about scn, (I won't mention you-know-who being there) and some of the articles aren't accurate as well.

Type4_PTS

I suspect the author is referring to the people who (used to?) live in the old hospital rooms.

I have to admit that I didn't read the sight thoroughly. I just discovered it and noted that it has some good links.

Is it worth educating the author?

/

Yeah, if the author is open to it IS worth educating the author. Some of the information there is good.

Type4_PTS

Some of the info is good but some seems to point to a pretty shallow understanding of Scn and they just posted a bunch of links.

This is on the page for "What is Scientology?"

This is what happens when people walk into a church of Scientology and look around LOL.

1628116233210.png