New book: - Scientology: reclaiming freedom: A testimony from the dark, by John A. Kilmore

ISNOINews

Independent Scientology and Nation of Islam news
New book - Scientology: reclaiming freedom: A testimony from the dark, by John A. Kilmore.

Scientology: reclaiming freedom: A testimony from the dark - Kindle edition by John A. Kilmore. Religion & Spirituality Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

Kindle $2.99
Paperback $12.90

* * * * * BEGIN PAPERBACK INTRODUCTION * * * * *

In my past I have been a story teller, it is what I like to do anyway, a raconteur I think it is called, but like the barbers cat it is all wind and piss,… verbal, and usually around a campfire in the bush or the outback, it is an art form handed down through a long line of semi-literates. I can not write to save my life, so I apologise before hand. Some of you may have already noticed this as I tried to post over the last months, trying to say something important and ending up tripping over the keyboard...

In my past I have been a story teller, it is what I like to do anyway, a raconteur I think it is called, but like the barbers cat it is all wind and piss… verbal, and usually around a campfire in the bush or the outback, it is an art form handed down through a long line of semi-literates. I can not write to save my life, so I apologise before hand. Some of you may have already noticed this as I tried to post over the last months, trying to say something important and ending up tripping over the keyboard...

Paperback: 77 pages
Publisher: Independently published (October 23, 2018)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1729156606
ISBN-13: 978-1729156605
Product Dimensions: 5 x 0.2 x 8 inches
Shipping Weight: 5 ounces

* * * * * END PAPERBACK INTRODUCTION * * * * *

* * * * * BEGIN KINDLE INTRODUCTION * * * * *

In my past I have been a story teller, it is what I like to do anyway, a raconteur I think it is called, but like the barbers cat it is all wind and piss,… verbal, and usually around a campfire in the bush or the outback, it is an art form handed down through a long line of semi-literates. I can not write to save my life, so I apologise before hand. Some of you may have already noticed this as I tried to post over the last months, trying to say something important and ending up tripping over the keyboard...

Product details
File Size: 788 KB
Print Length: 29 pages [Estimate]
Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
Publication Date: October 21, 2018
Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07JMFD72D
Text-to-Speech: Enabled
X-Ray:
Not Enabled
Word Wise: Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Screen Reader: Supported
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,412,390 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#781 in Occult Cults & Demonism
#1831 in Religious Cults (Books)
#4420 in 45-Minute Religion & Spirituality Short Reads

* * * * * END KINDLE INTRODUCTION * * * * *

PirateAndBum

Administrator
Staff member
Kinde edition is 29 pages. Looks like the entire book is riddled with cult-speak which is not explained. I suppose it might be interesting for an ex-scn to read, but I doubt a non-scn would fair well trying to understand him.

Now that he's out he should try dropping the cult-speak.

ISNOINews

Independent Scientology and Nation of Islam news
Kinde edition is 29 pages. Looks like the entire book is riddled with cult-speak which is not explained. I suppose it might be interesting for an ex-scn to read, but I doubt a non-scn would fair well trying to understand him.

Now that he's out he should try dropping the cult-speak.
According to Amazon, on the Kindle, "The estimated length is calculated using the number of page turns on a Kindle, using settings to closely represent a physical book." I'm not sure how that works when the paperback version is 77 pages long.

And, yeah, the introduction indicates the reader has to already know about Scientology to have any idea what he is talking about. "KSW," "red on white," etc. are not terms the general public is going to understand.

Last edited:

PirateAndBum

Administrator
Staff member
I also noted that his copyright is 2010. Guess it went unpublished for 8 years.