New Book -- My Scientology Story: The True Story of an Ex-Scientologist, by Diana Dudas

ISNOINews

Independent Scientology and Nation of Islam news
New Book -- My Scientology Story: The True Story of an Ex-Scientologist, by Diana Dudas.

H/T: Tony Ortega

A new book about escaping Scientology has already made waves overseas

By Péter Bonyai | December 15, 2020

A new book about escaping Scientology has already made waves overseas | The Underground Bunker

Diana_Dudas-e1607959903591.jpg

Amazon Information:

41GtQ-oFbKL.jpg

* * * * * BEGIN INTRODUCTION * * * * *

Kindle Price:$9.99

About the Kindle Edition

Length: 234 pages
Word Wise: Enabled
Screen Reader: Supported
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
Page Flip: Enabled

Description

One of the most commonly asked questions about Scientology is this: how can a person of sound mind believe any of it and fall into this very amateurish-looking trap? Why does it seem so valuable that people sacrifice all their energy, time and money for this system, which seems suspicious even at first glance? And how can such a seemingly primitive scam still exist after almost 70 years?

The initial question is answered by the shocking story of Diana Dudas.

The book was first published on March 21, 2019 in Hungary and judging from the responses received so far, it rapidly became a readers’ favourite and a source of inspiration to many. In addition to a heart-wrenching story, which is presented in gripping detail, the book also contains a detailed and precise description of the everyday life of a Scientologist. As one reviewer put it: "her radiant, brave and iron-willed personality and her unique storytelling style infuse the entire novel and make it a real page-turner".

The reader will have a better understanding of the whys and wherefores by following her along her path in Scientology.

This book is recommended to anyone who would like to better understand the inner workings of this so-called church. Especially those people who want to take

a stand against this sophisticated, well-established system that is dripping with malice. There is no great arsenal of effective weapons to fight it, but one of them is knowledge, through gaining a thorough understanding of the monster one faces.

Product Details

ASIN: B08Q3SPGWQ
Publisher: Diana Dudas; PublishDrive edition (December 8, 2020)
Publication date: December 8, 2020
Language:: English
File size: 1117 KB
Text-to-Speech: Enabled
Screen Reader: Supported
Enhanced typesetting: Enabled
X-Ray: Not Enabled
Word Wise: Enabled
Print length: 234 pages
Lending: Not Enabled

* * * * * END INTRODUCTION * * * * *

exbritscino

A complete member........
Downloaded this book this morning onto the Kindle app on my tablet.

I've read the sample pages and it looks good and well written.

I've got all the books written by exes, either in hardback, paperback or Kindle e book format. I've also got all the books from other non exes, such as journalists etc.......

Built up quite a collection now. I wonder when the number of factual critical books on scamology will exceed the number of "factual" books (ie Crap) that Hubbard wrote about it?

exbritscino

A complete member........
How about a short (or longer) review after you've read enough to have an opinion. :begging:
I'm about three quarters of the way through it now. I'll wait until I've finished it before doing a review.
So far I find it a very compelling read. It's a book that you don't want to put down.
It is a factual account of a young womans scientology beliefs and dreams, and how her hopes and dreams were shattered by the very people who gave them to her.
It's a very well written book. It doesn't have the "professional flair" of a book written by a full time author, but it does have all the facts about one person's involvement in scientology.
Well worth reading.