New book about Scientology: L. Ron Hubbard - The Tao of Insanity, by Peter Moon

ISNOINews

Independent Scientology and Nation of Islam news
New book about Scientology: L. Ron Hubbard - The Tao of Insanity, by Peter Moon.

https://www.amazon.com/L-Ron-Hubbard-Tao-Insanity-ebook/dp/B084GVC8MJ

514-6wFvj2L.jpg

51YYmssYeYL._AC_SY400_.jpg

Kindle: $9.99
Paperback: $22.95

Description

L. RON HUBBARD has evolved into one of the most controversial names of the new millennium. Somewhere between the castigation from his critics and the fervent praise of his followers existed a real man with a real mission. What this mission was, however, is debated with as much vehemence as the praises and castigations.

L. RON HUBBARD — THE TAO OF INSANITY delves deeply into the occult underpinnings of this man and his mission to reveal deeper insights into the matrix that he operated in that put him at the center of so much intrigue that surrounded key players in the military industrial complex such as Robert Heinlein, Jack Parsons, and Marjorie Cameron. It is an imprint, however, that if truly understood, conveys an unrelenting hope and promise that is a constituent part of all life.

Written by Peter Moon, who formerly served in L. Ron Hubbard's Personal Office, this book gives deeper insights into the man and his work than you might expect, describing Hubbard's mind pattern and the precise the mind-set he based his philosophy, technical and organizational procedures upon. The author seeks to give a balanced view without casting unnecessary judgments or engaging in promotional framing as to serve an agenda that is either pro-Scientology or anti-Scientology.

More important are the occult threads that ran through Hubbard's life, and while these have been addressed in the past by various authors and media, they only scratch the surface. Hubbard led a life that puzzled many and still does to this very day, much of it due to him embracing concepts that are far beyond the parameters of ordinary human thinking. This books not only offers a unique view of L. Ron Hubbard but will introduce you to a bigger paradigm.

About the Kindle Edition
Length: 553 pages
Word Wise: Enabled
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
Page Flip: Enabled
Text to Speech: Enabled

Paperback Features & details
PublisherSky Books (NY)
Publication dateJanuary 16, 2020
Language English
Product Dimensions 5.5 x 0.6 x 8.5 inches
Shipping Weight 12 ounces
Book length 288
ISBN-100963188976
ISBN-13978-0963188977
Best Sellers Rank 405266

Last edited:

ILove2Lurk

AI Chatbot
. . .
Interesting. Thank you.

Peter Moon is a nom de plume for a former Apollo crew member and Hubbard circle
executive staffer. I confirmed this with another former Apollo exec a few years ago
after I ran across a few chapters about Ron Hubbard in Moon's book, The Montauk Book
of the Dead
. I picked it up at the library to read the Hubbard bits.

He's a very readable writer and has written a whole bunch of books over the year,
mostly about a lot of far-out topics I don't follow: secret government experiments
at Montauk Island, the Philadelphia Experiment, time travel, ancient alien history,
ancient Egyptian history, the occult, UFOs, and more.

Might be an interesting read while stuck at home. He probably saw a lot first hand
on the ship. I'll check out the interview.

Rather groovy cover. :buzzin:

Last edited:

ISNOINews

Independent Scientology and Nation of Islam news
VIDEO: L Ron Hubbard the Tao of insanity, the mind behind Scientology

* * * * * BEGIN INTRODUCTION * * * * *

L Ron Hubbard the Tao of insanity, the mind behind Scientology

Published on Mar 31, 2020

Sonia Barrett interviews Peter Moon on his new book: L. RON HUBBARD — THE TAO OF INSANITY delves deeply into the occult underpinnings of this man and his mission to reveal deeper insights into the matrix that he operated in that put him at the center of so much intrigue that surrounded key players in the military industrial complex such as Robert Heinlein, Jack Parsons, and Marjorie Cameron. Peter Moon is primarily known for his investigation of space-time projects. These concern projects in the past, present and future that control both time and perception of time. This began in 1990 when Peter met scientist Preston Nichols, one of the world’s foremost experts in the world on electromagnetic phenomena who had been involved in strange experiments at the Montauk Air Force Station on Long Island which included the manipulation of time. Their collaboration in writing “The Montauk Projct: Experiments in Time” and its subsequent sequels have now reached legendary proportions. Preston passed away in October of 2018. Peter Moon has since then written many books and his latest being, L. RON HUBBARD THE TAO OF INSANITY CLICK ON "SKY BOOKS PRODUCT LINE FOR BOOKS" Tune in every Monday at 1:00 pm PT, 90.7 FM in Los Angeles and streaming live at kpfk.org

* * * * * END INTRODUCTION * * * * *

marra

. . .
Interesting. Thank you.

Peter Moon is a nom de plume for a former Apollo crew member and Hubbard circle
executive staffer. I confirmed this with another former Apollo exec a few years ago
after I ran across a few chapters about Ron Hubbard in Moon's book, The Montauk Book
of the Dead
. I picked it up at the library to read the Hubbard bits.

He's a very readable writer and has written a whole bunch of books over the year,
mostly about a lot of far-out topics I don't follow: secret government experiments
at Montauk Island, the Philadelphia Experiment, time travel, ancient alien history,
ancient Egyptian history, the occult, UFOs, and more.

Might be an interesting read while stuck at home. He probably saw a lot first hand
on the ship. I'll check out the interview.

Rather groovy cover. :buzzin:
I believe his real name is Vince Barbarick.

PirateAndBum

Administrator
Staff member
It's a book that @Hatshepsut will enjoy.

Goes into extensive details about Hub's occult background.

It is not an anti-scn book. He liked what he got out of Scn. He left in '83 so I'm assuming he was part of the mass exodus that happened back then.

He's written a number of books on the Montauk Project. He definitely lives in the world of strange.

ILove2Lurk

AI Chatbot
I'll check out the interview.
Meh, not for me. Interview was all over the place with nothing substantive.
Too out there. Seems like many people get a "mind virus" that never quits
working too close to Hubbard.

I want my hour back. (Thirty minutes is OK . . . I was multitasking.) :coolwink:

Hatshepsut

It's a book that @Hatshepsut will enjoy.

Goes into extensive details about Hub's occult background.

It is not an anti-scn book. He liked what he got out of Scn. He left in '83 so I'm assuming he was part of the mass exodus that happened back then.

He's written a number of books on the Montauk Project. He definitely lives in the world of strange.
I did look up the book on amazon and I read the "Look Inside" feature. The book is interesting. I'd done some research on the Montauk era. All these guys were kinda unstable afterwards. I followed up on about five of them. A common denominator, today, seems to be that these take tour groups to areas where spiritual and alien stuff is claimed to have happened. I wonder what the deal is with that. Stewart Swerdlow is one. I like William Henry from Nashville too. Another exotic tour guide.

Peter Moon has done several interviews and they're posted on youtube. I rushed to look at 'Mysterious Egypt" but very little meat was in the interview. I guess he wants you to purchase the book on kindle. It's part of the Transylvania series. The guy is saying Romania is a dimension connection with a Sphynx of its own, and a tunnel underground leading to Egypt. I really wanted to believe. Sigh. Still have two vids of his earmarked. May watch them. Crazies often tune into a wavelength that has a smidgeon of truth.

Last edited:

Riddick

I clap to no man
VIDEO: L Ron Hubbard the Tao of insanity, the mind behind Scientology

* * * * * BEGIN INTRODUCTION * * * * *

L Ron Hubbard the Tao of insanity, the mind behind Scientology

Published on Mar 31, 2020

Sonia Barrett interviews Peter Moon on his new book: L. RON HUBBARD — THE TAO OF INSANITY delves deeply into the occult underpinnings of this man and his mission to reveal deeper insights into the matrix that he operated in that put him at the center of so much intrigue that surrounded key players in the military industrial complex such as Robert Heinlein, Jack Parsons, and Marjorie Cameron. Peter Moon is primarily known for his investigation of space-time projects. These concern projects in the past, present and future that control both time and perception of time. This began in 1990 when Peter met scientist Preston Nichols, one of the world’s foremost experts in the world on electromagnetic phenomena who had been involved in strange experiments at the Montauk Air Force Station on Long Island which included the manipulation of time. Their collaboration in writing “The Montauk Projct: Experiments in Time” and its subsequent sequels have now reached legendary proportions. Preston passed away in October of 2018. Peter Moon has since then written many books and his latest being, L. RON HUBBARD THE TAO OF INSANITY CLICK ON "SKY BOOKS PRODUCT LINE FOR BOOKS" Tune in every Monday at 1:00 pm PT, 90.7 FM in Los Angeles and streaming live at kpfk.org

* * * * * END INTRODUCTION * * * * *
listened to the whole thing.

Interesting discussion about Arnie Lerma and Jerry Armstrong.

About the 35 minute mark, the interviewer asks about the state of "clear", Peter Moon side steps as responsibility.

Are you kidding me, it's all about responsibility. LOL

I wish the interviewer would have asked more probing questions like are you clear, do you have perfect recall, are you free of illness, are you a perfect human being, do you have past life recall. etc.

Those questions would be of logos, or logic, show me the proof.

ILove2Lurk

AI Chatbot
Peter Moon has offered his new Hubbard book for free
on Kindle
today, looks like.

PeterMoon.jpg

Peter was on the Apollo with Ron and had a lot of contact with the man.
Maybe he'll have some interesting anecdotes. He's a fairly good writer,
as I recall. I'd read one of his other books years ago.

I haven't read this book yet, but I'll give it a go at this price. :hattip:

It needs some reviews from people who read it to see how much of it relates directly to Elron.
Update: I breezed through it for you. Not very many anecdotes about Hubbard
or life on the Apollo. A few but not many. Mostly . . . "delves deeply into the occult
underpinnings
of this man and his mission to reveal deeper insights into the matrix
that he operated . . . ." Moon's previous book, The Montauk Book of the Dead, had
a few chapters about his life in the SO and working for Hubbard. This one, not so
much. I'm more interested in first-hand anecdotes and tell-all books.

Last edited:

The_Fixer

Bent in all sorts of ways..
Peter Moon has offered his new Hubbard book
for free on Kindle
today, looks like.

~
View attachment 7856

Peter was on the Apollo with Ron and had a lot of contact with the man.
Maybe he'll have some interesting anecdotes. He's a very good writer.
I'd read one of his other books years ago.

I haven't read this book yet, but I'll give it a go at this price. :hattip:

~ click to view TOC larger ~

View attachment 7862
Must admit I wasn't sure at first.

There in the title is Hubbard, Tao and insanity, all in one sentence.

Then it's written by a guy calls himself Moon.

Something tells me that sounds like it ain't gonna end well....

However, for free today.... H'mm okay, I'll bite....

Zertel

553 pages of delving into "the mind of Hubbard". Wow - that would definitely give someone a "buzz".

Eta: The first post said 553 pages. The table of contents says 267. Still a buzz.

I looked again at the table of contents and it's about a bunch of stuff. Still buzz worthy.

It needs some reviews from people who read it to see how much of it relates directly to Elron.

He might be using L. Ron Hubbard in the title to get internet hits while promoting his other theories (and other books) in the book.

Last edited: