New allegation: Woman says she was raped by Danny Masterson at ‘Dracula 2000’ cast party By Tony Ortega | October 17, 2021

Type4_PTS

guanoloco

As-Wased
This happened:

Jenkins says that although she is now aware that Danny is facing criminal charges for raping other women and in a similar period of time, she was not aware of the specific allegations that were made by Bixler, Jane Doe 1, and Jane Doe 2 in court testimony. In the preliminary hearing in May, all three women testified to being raped violently, and also testified about feeling drugged. Jenkins was unaware of that when she told us her account.​
It's the same story and she didn't know about the allegations prior to telling her version. The same thing occurred with the victims of Cosby. His and Masterson's MO are the same. This is what Andrew Luster did and this is what Ted Bundy did - only he didn't use drugs...he bludgeoned them to death and then raped them.

Lee #28

I did find it hard to believe that she hadn't heard anything about the Masterson Case.....over all the years. It has been reported on rather extensively.....

And, I was confused about her teenage daughter. It sounds like she was drugged and raped also....but no info on that.

Karakorum

I did find it hard to believe that she hadn't heard anything about the Masterson Case.....over all the years. It has been reported on rather extensively.....
I can believe it.

I heard nothing about his case until 2019. And I found out only because I started looking into ex-scientology stuff.

I don't know if she's telling the truth, but her saying that she heard nothing about this case till now - to me that alone is not unbelievable.