National Geographic Magazine

Karen#1

National Geographic is a subscribed magazine to by much of the educational systems in many countries, especially the US.
6.5 Million subscriptions globally.

BUT WHO OWNS NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC ?

National Geographic Partners. National Geographic Partners, LLC is a joint venture between The Walt Disney Company (which owns 73% of shares) and the namesake non-profit scientific organization National Geographic Society (which owns 27%).
Parent: 21st Century Fox
Organization type: Joint venture

The Walt Disney company received *HATEFUL* Malicious Emails from OSA Lawyers for being the parent company of A&E which aired award winning, highly acclaimed "Leah Remini and the Aftermath" for 3 seasons.

The new issue of National Geographic features *Secret Societies and Covert Cults*

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Nat.Geo.jpg

nat.geo.1.jpgNat.Geo.2.jpg

Karen#1

How very smart of the cult to make the Walt Disney Company an enemy !

How Massive is Disney?

The conglomerate employs 210,000 people. The revenue for 2018 was in the ballpark of $60 billion.

It's hard to wrap one's mind around just how big The Walt Disney Company is, and how it seems to only be gaining momentum. This kind of power will shape all of the media for the next century.

What Companies Does Disney Own?
disney.owns.png

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

If I were David Miscavige I would launch a Fair Game Fatwa vs. all Disney affiliated companies, first holding a press conference and announcing a global BOYCOTT!!

Then, I'd send yellow costumed Volunteer Ministers and plain clothed OSA thugs to both the entrance and exits all all worldwide DISNEYLAND THEME PARKS. These would be hand selected beings who scored very high on their OCAs and also were determined to be very high on the tone scale. These elite goodwill religious ambassadors would get in Disneyland visitors' faces and face-rip them with screaming taunts about how Disney Corp is religious racists and baby rapers and probably Nazis as well.

I would not fear to hurt another in a just cause.

Because I would know, with total certainty, that no matter what Disney tried to do, they could not harm Scientology.

Because we are the ones that have the OTs with the magical, miraculous super powers. So what are they going to do? LOL

I have to laugh when I think about WOGS trying to stop us. If they even try, we can get some of our OTs to pull the air cover off Disneyland.

COB PERSONAL MESSAGE TO DISNEY EXECS: "Don't fuck with us you DB cocksuckers! We're a fucking religion saving the goddamn mother-fucking planet, so go SCOHB!"

NOTE TO CONCERNED READERS: Don't worry, there is nothing wrong with COB's candid message---because back in the day, earlier similar messiahs like Jesus & Buddha were big trash talkers too!

Last edited:

Karen#1

If I were David Miscavige I would launch a Fair Game Fatwa vs. all Disney affiliated companies, first holding a press conference and announcing a global BOYCOTT!!

Then, I'd send yellow costumed Volunteer Ministers and plain clothed OSA thugs to both the entrance and exits all all worldwide DISNEYLAND THEME PARKS. These would be hand selected beings who scored very high on their OCAs and also were determined to be very high on the tone scale. These elite goodwill religious ambassadors would get in Disneyland visitors' faces and face-rip them with screaming taunts about how Disney Corp is religious racists and baby rapers and probably Nazis as well.

I would not fear to hurt another in a just cause.

Because I would know, with total certainty, that no matter what Disney tried to do, they could not harm Scientology.

Because we are the ones that have the OTs with the magical, miraculous super powers. So what are they going to do? LOL

I have to laugh when I think about WOG trying to stop us. If they even try, we can get some of our OTs to pull the air cover off Disneyland.

COB PERSONAL MESSAGE TO DISNEY EXECS: "Don't fuck with us you DB cocksuckers! We're a fucking religion saving the goddamn mother-fucking planet, so go SCOHB!"

NOTE TO CONCERNED READERS: Don't worry, there is nothing wrong with COB's candid message---because back in the day, earlier similar messiahs like Jesus & Buddha were big trash talkers too!

I was contemplating on the sheer velocity and fierceness of the message HH.
I could *FEEL* Disney execs shiver and quake with *FEAR* and *ANXIETY.* :p :p :p

lotus

Gone away from madness!
Ah well, that will be fun to see a new era of David Against Goliath...

This time, David will play David.. Not Goliath.
Stoopid paranoid cult and sociopathic management...

Thank for the info, I am looking forward to reading this article in which is featured the lovely Tom Cruise

Last edited:

J. Swift

In 2019, Scientology posted a letter on its crap STAND website. This letter was purported from the distinguished Dr. Chip Murray of USC to Disney CEO Bob Iger (now retired). The letter was on USC letterhead and whined about big bad Leah Remini and her A&E show Scientology and the Aftermath.

Disney owns A&E and that is why the letter went to Mr. Iger.

When I posted a column on my blog asking why USC's Dr. Chip Murray would call for censorship against a television show, my fellow activist Robin Athlyn Thompson took it a step further. She sent a follow-up letter to USC's Director of Communication. The Director responded to Robin and denied that Dr. Murray wrote the letter:

Dear Ms. Thompson,

I want to personally acknowledge your letter to President Austin, which she has read and shared with me. She has asked me to respond on her behalf.

We strive for accuracy and appropriateness in all of our university communications. Reverend Murray has stated that he was not the author of the letter that was addressed to Mr. Iger on a discontinued letterhead. We are currently looking into the misuse of the university’s trademarks.

Thank you for sharing your concern with us.

Sincerely,

Brenda Maceo
Vice President of Public Relations and Marketing
University of Southern California
Uh oh. Scientology was caught taking old USC letterhead and forging a letter under Murray's name.

See USC's Formal Response: USC denies campus religious leader sent letter of support for Scientology

Not happy with getting caught using old letterhead to forge a letter from the legendary Dr. Murray, Scientology stuck it to Dr. Murray and had Karin Pouw call him a liar:

The Church of Scientology spokesperson, Karin Pouw, contradicted the statement from USC representatives in an email and wrote, “Rev. Murray confirmed to us his original letter to Disney.”
Pouw noted that a version of the letter on the First AME Church of Los Angeles letterhead, a church Murray was a pastor for 27 years, is available on the website of a Scientologist advocacy group called Scientologist Take Action Against Discrimination.
“To avoid any misinterpretation, intentional or otherwise, that could be used to detract from his message, Rev. Murray’s office sent a new copy of his letter to Bob Iger on his own personal letterhead,” Pouw said.
Sweas said that the letter Pouw refers to remains on the website without Murray’s authorization.
Scumbag cult leader David Miscavige had the never to call the acclaimed Civil Rights leader Dr. Murray a liar. That is how stupid and demented Miscavige is: He is willing to attack Dr. Murray and call him a liar in order to cover up Scientology's forged letter. Takes a real piece of garbage to do that.

My three blog posts on the story as it evolved:

Part 1: USC Allows Dr. Cecil “Chip” Murray to Defend the Church of Scientology by Calling for the Censorship of Leah Remini. #Curious

Part 2: USC Part 2: Dr. Cecil Murray Did Not Write the Letter to CEO Bob Iger of Disney; Scientology’s Website Disagrees

Part 3: Did Church of Scientology Spokesperson Karin Pouw Just Call USC’s Dr. Cecil Murray a Liar?

USC's Official Statement:

MurrayUSC.Letter.jpg

Last edited: