Nation of Islam Sister Nayyirah Tivica Muhammad will deliver Scientology Group Auditing on 11/8/20, apparently online via Zoom

ISNOINews

Independent Scientology and Nation of Islam news
Nation of Islam Sister Nayyirah Tivica Muhammad will deliver Scientology Group Auditing on 11/8/20, apparently online via Zoom.

Delivering Group Auditing online is out-tech. For example, the relevant policy requires that an Assistant Group Auditor be present in case anyone "dopes off" and to make sure that the preclears do the commands.

I also didn't know that Sister Nayyirah had completed the Group Auditor's Course (Yes, it is a separate course.)

Facebook Groups

Screenshot_20201105-121241_1604603603125.png

Screenshot_20201105-120334_1604603636757.png

Last edited:

ISNOINews

Last edited:

ISNOINews

Reminder: Nation of IslamSister Nayyirah Tivica Muhammad is delivering Group Processing (Auditing) today, 11/8/20, online via Zoom. No entry after 4:15 pm EST as the session will be in progress.

Facebook Groups

Screenshot_20201108-112416_1604859942446.png

As I said previously, delivering Group Auditing online is out-tech. For example, the relevant policy requires that an Assistant Group Auditor be present in case anyone "dopes off" and to make sure that the preclears do the commands. With online Group Auditing, there is noone physically present to help a preclear who has problems

I also didn't know Sister Nayyirah she had completed the Group Auditor's Course (Yes, it is a separate course.)

Last edited:

ISNOINews

Review of the Scientology Group Auditing session delivered by Nation of Islam Sister Nayyirah Tivica Muhammad online via Zoom.

While I believe it is more significant that Sister Nayyirah, a member of the NOI, delivered Scientology Group Auditing, I am more surprised that she did so online via Zoom. This is the first time that I have heard of a Scientologist in good standing with the Church of Scientology International (i.e., neither Free Zone nor an Independent Scientologist) delivering Auditing of any kind online.

Facebook Groups

Screenshot_20201108-165641_1604880592811.png

ETA:
Another review.

Facebook Groups

Screenshot_20201108-171736_1604881157495.png

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Group Auditing via Zoom---it sounds awesome!

Obviously people are having life-changing miraculous results!

The great part is that would not be possible without the internet because people at home by themselves would not be able to give themselves the command to "LOOK AT A WALL".

I participated in that group auditing session and after the very first command I blew my life-long ruin of not being able to confront walls.

Thanks Reverend Farrakhan! Thanks Reverend Ron! Now every time I see a wall, it rehabs my OT win and my cause level soars and I cannot stop laughing. People look at me like I am crazy but I just smile knowingly to myself and remember that walls are simply barriers created by evil wholetrack scientists (like YAKUB and XENU) to stop us from having magical powers, immortality and infinite amounts of cash to buy all the MEST shit we want--just like the upstat jets owned by the Honorable Reverend Cruise and Honorable Reverend Travolta!

Last edited:

ISNOINews

ISNOINews