Nation of Islam Sister Nayyirah Tivica Muhammad says: "Learn the Code of a Scientologist."

ISNOINews

Independent Scientology and Nation of Islam news
A bit tangential but it begs the question. Is Farrakan a $cientologist? Does the Code of a $cientologist apply to him? From his statements it seems it does not.
I don't know if Minister Farrakhan is a Scientologist. His Scientology completions, if any, have not been made public to my knowledge. I personally believe that he has received some Dianetics auditing. That alone would not make him a Scientologist, IMHO. Plus, he has praised Dianetics, not Scientology as such.

In contrast, NOI Minister Abdul Malik Sayyid Muhammad (aka Tony Muhammad) certainly is a Scientologist. He is Clear, a Super Power Completion, and a Class 4 Auditor. If a person with such Scientology qualifications is not a Scientologist, who is? I knew many Scientologists who were less qualified in Scientology than him.

/

ISNOINews

Independent Scientology and Nation of Islam news
A bit tangential but it begs the question. Is Farrakan a $cientologist? Does the Code of a $cientologist apply to him? From his statements it seems it does not.
Oh, and in case you missed it, Nation of Islam Sister Nayyirah Tivica Muhammad is certainly a Scientologist. She is Clear (via Scientology after doing the Grades; not via Dianetics), a Super Power Completion, a Cause Resurgence Rundown Completion, a PTS/SP Course Graduate and a Classed (i.e., E-Meter) Auditor-in-Training.

/