Nation of Islam Sister Gillian Muhammad has achieved the Scientology Religious State of Clear. She did it on African soil.

HelluvaHoax!

"MEET CLEAR NUMBER 13..."

Whoa. Where does that numbering system come from? I couldn't read it on the completion certificate.

Also...what does that even mean? Does the NOI have their own segregated Clear numbers so as to avoid being contaminated with the "white devil's" Clear numbers?

I'm confused.

Bill

Whoa. Where does that numbering system come from? I couldn't read it on the completion certificate.

Also...what does that even mean? Does the NOI have their own segregated Clear numbers so as to avoid being contaminated with the "white devil's" Clear numbers?

I'm confused.

In the honored Scientology tradition, the NOI "Clears" are the First True (really, for sure this time) Clears.

HelluvaHoax!

In the honored Scientology tradition, the NOI "Clears" are the First True (really, for sure this time) Clears.
LOL!

Yeah, being an NOI Clear is an elite level of spiritual achievement attained by only a tiny handful of beings in the history of this planet!

After all, one day that Clear will cognite that one of those two cults is hideously suppressive and risk their entire life, fortune and family in order to escape. And once they escape they will STILL be trapped in the stranglehold of a second cult that also intends to ruin their existence.

It takes a special kind of self-destructive impulse to join one (1) cult but in order to join two (2) oppositional cults at the same time---well, that's just sheer masochism.

But really, if an NOI preclear is given "Clear #13", what happens later if they encounter a white devil who can produce their own "Clear #13" completion certificate signed by Dr. Hubbard? What then? LOL

ISNOINews

Independent Scientology and Nation of Islam news

I'm confused.

Sister Gillian Muhammad is the 13th Clear in the Nation of Islam.

/

Bill

LOL!

Yeah, being an NOI Clear is an elite level of spiritual achievement attained by only a tiny handful of beings in the history of this planet!

After all, one day that Clear will cognite that one of those two cults is hideously suppressive and risk their entire life, fortune and family in order to escape. And once they escape they will STILL be trapped in the stranglehold of a second cult that also intends to ruin their existence.

It takes a special kind of self-destructive impulse to join one (1) cult but in order to join two (2) oppositional cults at the same time---well, that's just sheer masochism.

But really, if an NOI preclear is given "Clear #13", what happens later if they encounter a white devil who can produce their own "Clear #13" completion certificate signed by Dr. Hubbard? What then? LOL

Lets send her some Mormon literature. Go for a Trifecta.

Last edited:

onceuponatime

I wonder when this NOI alliance is going to blow up. So far it seems to be going strong. NOI doesn't have a ton of members (more than Scientology though) so I find it a little surprising they are only now reaching Clear #13. GAT II came out 9 years ago, quit slacking!