Nation of Islam Brother David Muhammad, the husband of NOI Sister Nayyirah Tivica Muhammad, has completed the Scientology PTS/SP Course

ISNOINews

Independent Scientology and Nation of Islam news
Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

A Scientologist or NOI Scientologist is allowed to pass the PTS course exam if their clay demo doesn't spot HUBBARD or MISCAVIGE or FARRAKHAN as a "1.1 SP". LOL

It sounds like a joke.

But it's true. You can't finish any PTS/SP training level if you spot the SP leaders of either cult!

Dotey OT

Dis-Membered
A Scientologist or NOI Scientologist is allowed to pass the PTS course exam if their clay demo doesn't spot HUBBARD or MISCAVIGE or FARRAKHAN as a "1.1 SP". LOL

It sounds like a joke.

But it's true. You can't finish any PTS/SP training level if you spot the SP leaders of either cult!

The suppression will just shatter supposedly. Anyone opposed to scn, the PTS/SP course grad won't be fooled or intimidated.

I wonder if in their mind they twist this to be anyone against the Honorable Minister Farrakhan also. Yes, I imagine that would also be the truth.

He got to wade through all the wonderful policies on PTS/SP, on disconnection, I wonder if he he really did the tone scale drill where you get the tone scale of a stranger and try to raise their tone or lower their tone. Actually I wonder if that has been trimmed off?

He can do a 10 Aug 73 all day, all night, to effect.

I wonder if he believes "All illness to greater or lesser degree and all foul ups stem directly and only from a PTS situation?"

ISNOINews

Independent Scientology and Nation of Islam news
The suppression will just shatter supposedly. Anyone opposed to scn, the PTS/SP course grad won't be fooled or intimidated.

I wonder if in their mind they twist this to be anyone against the Honorable Minister Farrakhan also. Yes, I imagine that would also be the truth.

He got to wade through all the wonderful policies on PTS/SP, on disconnection, I wonder if he he really did the tone scale drill where you get the tone scale of a stranger and try to raise their tone or lower their tone. Actually I wonder if that has been trimmed off?
The last I heard, the Tone Scale of a stranger drill, including raising and lowering their Tone, was still on the checksheet.

/