Natalie Webster

Karen#1

Excerpt:

Natalie Webster is an old friend who originally contacted me when her daughter, Shelby, was in training at Flag. She wrote the below as a response to Cindy and I asked her if I could post it as I felt it deserved more attention than it would get if it was a comment responding to someone on an earlier post. I asked her to send me some photos too! She overkilled these shots of happy family! ~~~READ MORE

HelluvaHoax!

Excerpt:

Natalie Webster is an old friend who originally contacted me when her daughter, Shelby, was in training at Flag. She wrote the below as a response to Cindy and I asked her if I could post it as I felt it deserved more attention than it would get if it was a comment responding to someone on an earlier post. I asked her to send me some photos too! She overkilled these shots of happy family! ~~~READ MORE

That's a lovely story of a mom's love for her family!

Getting her kids out of the cult's stranglehold took quite a bit of thought, creativity and courage.

It's shocking, really, that a parent has to have the planning, tactics, logistics, stealth and combat skills of a SEAL TEAM 6 member in order to pull off the mission. It's reminiscent of the special forces that tracked Osama Bin Laden for many years and then finally flew helicopters at night into a hostile country and landed at his secure compound. Then, out came the night vision goggles and precision coordinated attack and "extraction".

What a bizarre cult that one needs a military operation to get family members out of cult compounds!

onceuponatime

Great story, I'd love to see more of them. I'm sure many who leave these days do it under the radar though, in order to not rock the boat with the family members who are still in.