NarCONon Sydney update

Scooter

Simply because I was bored this morning, I had a look at the address of the “Ideal NarCONon” at Yarramalong that the locals got stopped. It’s 36 Rose Hill Lane, Yarramalong, NSW and it’s a definite Success Story.

It’s STILL up for sale and one of the listings has an estimate of $600 k. Aus as a figure. Kult has no price on what they are after but it does say that they bought it back in 2013 for $3.8 MILLION.

Wonder if the Demented Maggot mentioned that at the NY event?😂

Thanks Scooter for the great news. I hope you are well. It's always nice to see the results of Scientology's failures and your enthusiasm in telling the story shows through. Also, while your here, you should probably clean out your inbox. Even though the exscn2 site is new, I'm sure it's already overflowing.

I've noticed on google earth that there have been no changes to any building structures or roads between 2012 (When Scientology owned it and the oldest google earth image) and December 2018 (The most recent image). This means all illegal dwellings (ie where the original owner did not get DA approval) have remained after any sales and this includes the illegal waterslide which according to reports, hangs out over the neighbouring property (Which is illegal). This may have had something to do with the price reduction.

I wonder if they kept the extra special toilet in the dungeon building. I presume it was for John Travolta to use with his out 2d friends after working his perceptics on the oiliness table.

Scooter

Hi racecar, long time no kultbusting together

Interesting that the kult has sold this property internally in 2014 for 2.6 million less than they purchased it 8 months prior. Love to know which alphabet soup kult entities were involved - know of any way “we” can track this via public records?

I’m guessing the 85% reduction in value of the property after the kult bought it hasn’t been mentioned to the Faithful yet. Love to see this make it onto mass media somehow.😁

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
More information: some of the sites googled say that the property was sold in Aug 2013 for $3.8 million then sold again in April 2014 for $705 thousand. Some current valuations are less than $500 thousand.

Curioser and curiouser.
Real estate transactions are a good way to launder money, or to conceal inurement.

Examples of inurement money laundering include buying property at an inflated price from an insider, selling to an insider at a deflated price, having a high-interest mortgage being paid to a company controlled by an insider, and having improvements done at inflated prices by an insider-controlled company.

Enthetan

More information: some of the sites googled say that the property was sold in Aug 2013 for $3.8 million then sold again in April 2014 for $705 thousand. Some current valuations are less than $500 thousand.

Curioser and curiouser.
I would be curious as to transactions BEFORE it was sold to Scientology, and who the official owner was.

Hi racecar, long time no kultbusting together

Interesting that the kult has sold this property internally in 2014 for 2.6 million less than they purchased it 8 months prior. Love to know which alphabet soup kult entities were involved - know of any way “we” can track this via public records?

I’m guessing the 85% reduction in value of the property after the kult bought it hasn’t been mentioned to the Faithful yet. Love to see this make it onto mass media somehow.😁
I think someone has been back on the RPF. Somebody with a first name Michael? That's just a guess BTW, I haven't been back to Dundas to check. The Yarramalong property was in a terrible state. I seem to remember a whole bunch of photos leaking a few years back. Apparently, the previous owner, who was on the run from the police, had to sell quickly and so he used untreated pine throughout the site. So Scientology bought it from him and then it was rotten to the core within 6 months. I get the feeling there is some symbolism there, but I can't put a finger on it. Glad to hear the kult took a serious bath.

Btw you doing ok with the fires around? I spent New Years Eve ferrying drunks in a bus between Wyong and Morisset because a fire at Doylo had cut the old highway and the main northern rail line.

And you will be amazed but my inbox is empty 😜
I've had a bit of a lung full a few times about a month ago, but the Central Coast has pretty much burned out now. I've got family nearby who were lucky and the fires burned within a mile of their property. Do you know if feral is OK? Not sure if feral posts on the new site. You obviously survived, are you OK?

Scooter

Yeah Bertini bought the place for $205(?)k in 2006 I think then sold it to the kult while safely overseas. Wonder how bad the place is now as I’m sure the kult have done zero maintenance on it. Probably far worse than those photos we saw.

Had smoke here since November and it’s been atrocious at times. Feeling crap like I was back in the kult smoking Camel non-filters heaps. Fires have been as close as a few k.s away in all directions - currently close north and south while the big ones to the west are still maybe 10.s away and contained for now. We’re pretty safe here for now.

Have tried calling Feral but no reply. Reckon he’d be pretty busy as he has a fair bit of timber on his place and everything is soooooo dry.

I dunno about our friend Michael but I’m sure a few peeps have been RPFd over the purchase of the place. And probably a few not in this country either if the stories the Yarramalong locals were telling are even half-true. Kult Faithful are proven stupid in this case.

Enthetan

Yeah Bertini bought the place for $205(?)k in 2006 I think then sold it to the kult while safely overseas. Wonder how bad the place is now as I’m sure the kult have done zero maintenance on it. Probably far worse than those photos we saw.
Bernini bought it for $205k in 2006, and then sold it to Scn in 2013 for $3.5M ? That would seem a lot of increase.

A criminal investigator would take a close look, as a possible money laundering operation.

Scooter

It was more like a case of terminal stupidity on the part of the kult.

Iirc (and I think I documented this on ESMB back in the day) nobody in the valley could believe the kult paid that much. Locally it was thought $2.4 mill. was top dollar. Bertini was apparently ecstatic. Neighbours were worried. Kult flunky in LA apparently called the Real Estate Agent selling the property asking if the property would appreciate in value by some fairly high amount. He of course told them yes. He offered them 10% fully refundable deposit for 6 months while the kult put in a DA(development application) but kult in its profound stupidity bought said property outright then put in the DA. The rest is history and been dutifully recorded in ESMB mk. I.

I’d think that the whole project was a personal plaything of a certain cancerous little gnome who was trying to develop a string of “Ideal NarCONons” around the globe, in line with His overwhelmingly brilliant strategy of Ideal Orgs. And that’s why the whole comedy of errors occurred. Kult should have been able to get DA approval via Land and Environment Court but failed due to their own stupidity. I was there watching the whole circus performance - all it lacked was the soundtrack of a circus organ for the clowns segment.

I’m not saying that it’s not a money laundering thing. But it was more of the unbelievable incompetence that I’ve seen over and over from this kult. Right down to the beagle.

Bernini bought it for $205k in 2006, and then sold it to Scn in 2013 for $3.5M ? That would seem a lot of increase.

A criminal investigator would take a close look, as a possible money laundering operation.
Not sure if the original owner laundered money through the property, but he was involved with crime - specifically drug manufacture.

A bit of a rough timeline:
2006-2010 The original owner is big in construction, buys the property, builds many structures without approval including a bondage dungeon, a place for strippers, a theme park slide and two swimming pools. He lives the high life and parties with the rich and famous

2010 Construction industry collapses. He now has a lifestyle he needs to fund

2010-2012 He breaks bad during about season 3 of Breaking Bad. He cooks meth with local bikies. The cops notice.

2012 Facing criminal charges, he flees the country and lives in Fiji. The police try to extradite him.

2013 The place is run down and he needs to sell. It had a caretaker, but he has spent nothing on it. It is close to a creek so rot and termites are a problem. He does a dodgy renovation using untreated wood. This is where he possibly used drug money. The Kult buys the place late 2013/early 2014 without getting a DA approval for the Narconon. They pay way too much for the property. The Kult has been conned out of a few million.

2014 The cult puts in the development application and there are many complaints from the locals. Some of the complaints are from rich and famous people. The DA is rejected. Meanwhile the untreated wood is rotting ferociously. The place is devaluing every day.

2014 - now More rotting and probably people on the RPF

So it seems that the kult got conned. They paid a criminal and con artist way to much for an empty building that will never be used. That rings a bell for some reason.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation.
Apparently a cofs org somewhere in Oz is upsetting neighbours by putting huge security gates up in a fire risk area and blocking access to land it doesn't own, which is incredibly stupid (but typical of the cofs) considering the horrific fires in Oz at the moment.

I'm pretty sure it's the AO Sydney (Chatswood) ... which is where that stabbing death occured this time last year (3rd Jan 2019).

I thought I'd post this here for now until more info becomes available tomorrow.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 51

I've had a bit of a lung full a few times about a month ago, but the Central Coast has pretty much burned out now. I've got family nearby who were lucky and the fires burned within a mile of their property. Do you know if feral is OK? Not sure if feral posts on the new site. You obviously survived, are you OK?
Had smoke here since November and it’s been atrocious at times. Feeling crap like I was back in the kult smoking Camel non-filters heaps. Fires have been as close as a few k.s away in all directions - currently close north and south while the big ones to the west are still maybe 10.s away and contained for now. We’re pretty safe here for now.

Have tried calling Feral but no reply. Reckon he’d be pretty busy as he has a fair bit of timber on his place and everything is soooooo dry.
I'm really glad you guys are okay. :hug: Feral is on my Facebook. He's okay, just posted ten hours ago. He hasn't been posting much publicly about the fires, though, and I'm sure he's been busy. It looks like, so far, anyway, all those we know who are Aussie exes are hanging in there and doing okay. :yes:

Breathing in that stuff is really bad. Sulphur and carbon monoxide and floating flakes of who knows what, ugh! I hope y'all are cleaning your home air filters and even wearing masks when it gets a bit much. Nasal rinses with salt water do wonders for getting your sinuses cleared up. I use them when I get drywall dust in my system. If you can get a small air purifier, those are tremendous.

Hang in there, guys. So sorry to see you going through this, and the rest of Australians and the wildlife, too. :heartflowers:

D

Deleted member 51

Not sure if the original owner laundered money through the property, but he was involved with crime - specifically drug manufacture.

A bit of a rough timeline:
2006-2010 The original owner is big in construction, buys the property, builds many structures without approval including a bondage dungeon, a place for strippers, a theme park slide and two swimming pools. He lives the high life and parties with the rich and famous

2010 Construction industry collapses. He now has a lifestyle he needs to fund

2010-2012 He breaks bad during about season 3 of Breaking Bad. He cooks meth with local bikies. The cops notice.

2012 Facing criminal charges, he flees the country and lives in Fiji. The police try to extradite him.

2013 The place is run down and he needs to sell. It had a caretaker, but he has spent nothing on it. It is close to a creek so rot and termites are a problem. He does a dodgy renovation using untreated wood. This is where he possibly used drug money. The Kult buys the place late 2013/early 2014 without getting a DA approval for the Narconon. They pay way too much for the property. The Kult has been conned out of a few million.

2014 The cult puts in the development application and there are many complaints from the locals. Some of the complaints are from rich and famous people. The DA is rejected. Meanwhile the untreated wood is rotting ferociously. The place is devaluing every day.

2014 - now More rotting and probably people on the RPF

So it seems that the kult got conned. They paid a criminal and con artist way to much for an empty building that will never be used. That rings a bell for some reason.
Wow, Racecar, you've done some awesome research! :winner:

About the meth, well, that would have wrecked the property value on its own. If traces of meth are found on a property, it is considered contaminated and uninhabitable. It's expensive and time-consuming to get rid of all the traces, and since he used untreated pine, not sure they can, anyway. Even if they could, if the place is falling apart, then it probably wasn't worth the cost.

So it's a wreck and rebuild, from the sound of it.

Stupid is as stupid does! :duh:

The_Fixer

Bent in all sorts of ways..
It was more like a case of terminal stupidity on the part of the kult.

Iirc (and I think I documented this on ESMB back in the day) nobody in the valley could believe the kult paid that much. Locally it was thought $2.4 mill. was top dollar. Bertini was apparently ecstatic. Neighbours were worried. Kult flunky in LA apparently called the Real Estate Agent selling the property asking if the property would appreciate in value by some fairly high amount. He of course told them yes. He offered them 10% fully refundable deposit for 6 months while the kult put in a DA(development application) but kult in its profound stupidity bought said property outright then put in the DA. The rest is history and been dutifully recorded in ESMB mk. I.

I’d think that the whole project was a personal plaything of a certain cancerous little gnome who was trying to develop a string of “Ideal NarCONons” around the globe, in line with His overwhelmingly brilliant strategy of Ideal Orgs. And that’s why the whole comedy of errors occurred. Kult should have been able to get DA approval via Land and Environment Court but failed due to their own stupidity. I was there watching the whole circus performance - all it lacked was the soundtrack of a circus organ for the clowns segment.

I’m not saying that it’s not a money laundering thing. But it was more of the unbelievable incompetence that I’ve seen over and over from this kult. Right down to the beagle.
So the con cult got conned? There's a turnaround. About time someone bit their ass.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation.

I don't do Facebook but I can see that there are a lot of comments (I just can't read them) ... if anyone is on FB perhaps you could have a look and let us know how the general public is taking this please?

This is just a clip (above), the actual report should follow in a few hours.