NarCONon Sydney update

lotus

Gone away from madness!
Wow🙄

Are they presently endangering residents security??? Please inform the news so they will wake up in the pt, on this planet, in Australia, there, near the bush fires and move their only one brain cell, cognite the real danger, and move their OT arises.
🙄

$cientology: Make the danger more dangerous

To all of you Aussies : my best thoughts and all my prayers for you to get all the help you need, much rain, coolest weather, a safe place and all the courage and resiliency that you need. 💐

I'm really glad you guys are okay. :hug: Feral is on my Facebook. He's okay, just posted ten hours ago. He hasn't been posting much publicly about the fires, though, and I'm sure he's been busy. It looks like, so far, anyway, all those we know who are Aussie exes are hanging in there and doing okay. :yes:

Breathing in that stuff is really bad. Sulphur and carbon monoxide and floating flakes of who knows what, ugh! I hope y'all are cleaning your home air filters and even wearing masks when it gets a bit much. Nasal rinses with salt water do wonders for getting your sinuses cleared up. I use them when I get drywall dust in my system. If you can get a small air purifier, those are tremendous.

Hang in there, guys. So sorry to see you going through this, and the rest of Australians and the wildlife, too. :heartflowers:
Glad to hear Feral is OK. It's raining here today, but only over a small area. I haven't smelled smoke in a few weeks. It seems the area near me is pretty much burned out. The sad thing is when I can smell fresh air, I know the wind is pushing the fires elsewhere. We badly need a tonne of rain all over NSW.

The_Fixer

Bent in all sorts of ways..
I'm watching A Current Affair right now. Waiting for the report that Trouble was talking about.

Meanwhile on the show they are showing the massive support movement that is growing out of the ashes over the after effects of the fires and it is incredibly humbling to witness the support of so many other people and especially from overseas who are not affected in any way. Very moving stuff and hard to keep a dry eye. So many people are just so moved by it all. I'm not usually impressed by ACA, but this one fell into their lap and they have used it well.

On the ACA expose, just finished watching it, I thought it was really a bit of a media beat up to be honest. For sure, they have done a few wrong things there, but they are co operating with the local council. They claim increase of security after the murder incident there, but did go quite overboard. Most likely used it as an excuse to go mental over it, but it was really not all that much a story to me. You may find otherwise.

Last edited: