My Decision to Return to Scientology

Dotey OT

Re-Membered
It is with a heavy heart that I make this announcement. During this psychotic period of pandemic on this planet, it has become patently obvious that this planet needs real help. I realized that I have not been getting any better personally and I haven't been doing anything really effective to improve myself. I have had more opportunity to read books, and I have taken advantage of that. I don't believe that books and articles on logic, treatises by Darwin & Bill Bryson are getting me any closer to the goal of immortality.

Yes, I realize that after I left, I actually have money in my bank account. I have even gotten my charge cards down to zero balances. That just can't be right, can it????

I haven't bothered with pesky phone calls, texts, emails, house visits at all hours of day and night. I feel so unimportant. I am not used to that. Where have all the reges gone???

I have terribly missed that oh so familiar voice giving me sage advice and wisdom through the headphones. I have no way to go to sleep at night now. Something is wrong here!

I miss my fellow scn group members, the number of which are dwindling, who are fighting the good fight of saving this crazy planet. I actually do miss that comradery.

I miss the soul searching, looking feebly through the fog and mist for the answers, hunting for truth deep, deep down in the abyss, all this while writing the success story for my latest action being completed. Who wouldn't miss that??

I feel like it's not too late, in the same manner that Rhett Butler left Scarlett to join the southern army in an attempt to defeat the northern invaders, to join the cause against the enemy, the reactive bank. (It was not the Civil War, but actually The War of Northern Aggression, in case you did not know.)

I had taken to surfing the internet in my life after Scientology, in order to find the truth about it. There is such a large volume of posted articles, books, testimonies, I feel that I will never be able to read and digest all this information, and since it's on the internet, it's probably false anyway. I will use Alanzo's blog as the proof. Need I say more??

Stop, don't try and talk me out of it. Any effort that you expend will be in vain.

Dumbly tendered.

Super fucking belated APRIL FOOLS!!!!!

I got so busy with work, I almost missed this pandemic.

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
Yes, I realize that after I left, I actually have money in my bank account. I have even gotten my charge cards down to zero balances. That just can't be right, can it????

I haven't bothered with pesky phone calls, texts, emails, house visits at all hours of day and night. I feel so unimportant. I am not used to that. Where have all the reges gone???

🎵
Where have all the monies gone?
Long time passing
Long time ago
Regges picked them every one
When will they ever learn?

🎵

Dotey OT

Re-Membered
🎵
Long time passing
Long time ago
Regges picked them every one

🎵
I love it. It's funny, when I was writing that line the song that you used here kicked in.

Am I out of lowers yet,
Who I really am,
Am I out of lowers yet,
Find out you are,
Am I out of lowers yet,
I'm tired of being ethics bait,
When will I ever learn,
When will I ever learn.

PirateAndBum

Administrator
Staff member
It is with a heavy heart that I make this announcement. During this psychotic period of pandemic on this planet, it has become patently obvious that this planet needs real help. I realized that I have not been getting any better personally and I haven't been doing anything really effective to improve myself. I have had more opportunity to read books, and I have taken advantage of that. I don't believe that books and articles on logic, treatises by Darwin & Bill Bryson are getting me any closer to the goal of immortality.

I have terribly missed that oh so familiar voice giving me sage advice and wisdom through the headphones. I have no way to go to sleep at night now. Something is wrong here!

I miss my fellow scn group members, the number of which are dwindling, who are fighting the good fight of saving this crazy planet. I actually do miss that comradery.

I miss the soul searching, looking feebly through the fog and mist for the answers, hunting for truth deep, deep down in the abyss, all this while writing the success story for my latest action being completed. Who wouldn't miss that??

I feel like it's not too late, in the same manner that Rhett Butler left Scarlett to join the southern army in an attempt to defeat the northern invaders, to join the cause against the enemy, the reactive bank. (It was not the Civil War, but actually The War of Northern Aggression, in case you did not know.)

I had taken to surfing the internet in my life after Scientology, in order to find the truth about it. There is such a large volume of posted articles, books, testimonies, I feel that I will never be able to read and digest all this information, and since it's on the internet, it's probably false anyway. I will use Alanzo's blog as the proof. Need I say more??

Stop, don't try and talk me out of it. Any effort that you expend will be in vain.

Dumbly tendered.

Thanks for stepping up and taking responsibility for the planet. Only you can prevent forest.., wait, no wrong quote.

What we really want to know is when you're going to achieve your next status level and really do something about this planet.

I'm sure you'll be finding plenty of parking spaces now! WooT!!!!!!

O

Oat Tea Ate

Dumbly tendered.

Got me! Ya got me good! :furious:

Dotey OT

Re-Membered
Thanks for stepping up and taking responsibility for the planet. Only you can prevent forest.., wait, no wrong quote.
Smokey the OT!!

What we really want to know is when you're going to achieve your next status level and really do something about this planet.

I'm sure you'll be finding plenty of parking spaces now! WooT!!!!!!
Part of this is that they promised me a parking spot at every ideal morgue where I donated at least a few shekels. Seems like they are a bit hard up at the moment.

PirateAndBum

Administrator
Staff member
Smokey the OT!!

Part of this is that they promised me a parking spot at every ideal morgue where I donated at least a few shekels. Seems like they are a bit hard up at the moment.
A few? Let's get serious here. We're talking $100,000 minimum, per org. Anything less and it's weekly OT Committee meetings for you and manning the Dn book stalls no fail at least 3 nights a week and all day weekends.

Karakorum

Dotey OT

Re-Membered
Oh that's awesome!! The thread title is awesome!!! That was even before my time out, I was not looking on the web, but I wasn't planning on doing much more. I was still moderately kool-aid-ified, if that's a word!!

I am so glad to be going back in.

I miss not taking event calls. I have felt so so unimportant since being out.

I miss being broke and in debt. I spend so much wasted time shopping now.

I miss credit card late payment fees. The number 39 always has been a favorite of mine.

I miss the insincere flattery. So much flattery, I was swimming in it. Now, nothing. Can't wait!!!

I miss...

programmer_guy

True ex-Scientologist
@Dotey OT

When you go back:
1. get to the TOP and dump Hubbard and Miscavige
2. for the Comm Course, eliminate all TRs past TR4
3. eliminate the OSA
4. stop publication of Scientology Ethics
5. get someone to rewrite DMSMH to eliminate all mentions of engrams and chains
6. eliminate the Tone Scale as being way too simplistic
7. eliminate the Sea Org
8. replace Delphi schools with Montessori schools
9. staffers should at least get minimum wage
10. dump the PDC taped lectures

Just a few ideas I have. :D

(Please, add to the list if anyone feels like doing so... and feel free to disagree with me.)

Last edited:

Karakorum

marra

The Bridge should go no further than Grade 4/Level 4. Therefore there would be no need for Advanced Orgs.

Karakorum

The Bridge should go no further than Grade 4/Level 4. Therefore there would be no need for Advanced Orgs.
I think editing the bridge should start with the purif which is downright unhealthy. Let's just get rid of the purif and all the steps above it.
Training should end with bullbait and that should be only for people 16 or older.

Karakorum: last of the big reformers

:D

I-amPneuma8

Dumbly tendered.

LOL That got me good!

Inanna

Arriving fresh from Callahan’s Crosstime Saloon
I think editing the bridge should start with the purif which is downright unhealthy. Let's just get rid of the purif and all the steps above it.
Training should end with bullbait and that should be only for people 16 or older.

Karakorum: last of the big reformers

:D
When I think of all the policies, Flag Orders etc that’d have to be dumped…it’s like fahgedabouddit.