Mr. Rathbun forgives you... Or something else...

freethinker

Controversial
Marty's a Democrat, that's all you need to know.

Victoria

Or whatever he means by this:

Does he forgive you? Or Tony Ortega? Or someone else?

Or does it mean that you have to do the forgiveness?

Or does he wants forgiveness? By who?

He asks "what more is there to say or do?”

Hey, saying it more clearly would be a good idea.

:geek:
He’s thinking really deep thots. You wouldn’t understand;)

freethinker

Controversial

Zertel

Marty's a Democrat, that's all you need to know.
Soon after Trump got elected Marty posted a topic called "How did we elect a crypto (secret or hidden) fascist as President?"

It was such a broad generalization that it pissed me off and myself and a couple other people jumped in with counter arguments to disrupt the singing of the choir going along with Marty. It was a spirited debate. Lol

Last edited:

Marko Ex

Or whatever he means by this:

Does he forgive you? Or Tony Ortega? Or someone else?

Or does it mean that you have to do the forgiveness?

Or does he wants forgiveness? By who?

He asks "what more is there to say or do?”

Hey, saying it more clearly would be a good idea.

:geek:
My subtle, nuanced, rhetorically balanced response😈:
FUCK MARTY RATBUNS!😉

HelluvaHoax!

MARTY TECH 101: Whatever/whomever Rathbun loves and promotes today, wait long enough and he will hate and attack that very thing/person.

If Rathbun is promoting "forgiveness" today, tomorrow he will promote revenge. This is precisely the algorithm of L. Ron Hubbard. He promotes that "greatness is continuing to love one's fellows despite what they have done to you". At the very same time Hubbard promotes that he "never forgets" to "get even" with anyone who has crossed, offended or disagreed with him in any way.

Hubbard's tech in this matter is superior to Rathbun's, because Hubbard promotes BOTH CONTRADICTORY CONCEPTS, RULES, POLICES, PHILOSOPHIES AT THE VERY SAME TIME.

Rathbun, on the other hand simply can't make up his mind which propaganda will gain him the most attention, status and/or commercial opportunity. Thus, he "com lags" between opposing crusades. The only thing, however, that never wavers is his certitude and fanaticism.

freethinker

Controversial

MARTY TECH 101: Whatever/whomever Rathbun loves and promotes today, wait long enough and he will hate and attack that very thing/person.

If Rathbun is promoting "forgiveness" today, tomorrow he will promote revenge. This is precisely the algorithm of L. Ron Hubbard. He promotes that "greatness is continuing to love one's fellows despite what they have done to you". At the very same time Hubbard promotes that he "never forgets" to "get even" with anyone who has crossed, offended or disagreed with him in any way.

Hubbard's tech in this matter is superior to Rathbun's, because Hubbard promotes BOTH CONTRADICTORY CONCEPTS, RULES, POLICES, PHILOSOPHIES AT THE VERY SAME TIME.

Rathbun, on the other hand simply can't make up his mind which propaganda will gain him the most attention, status and/or commercial opportunity. Thus, he "com lags" between opposing crusades. The only thing, however, that never wavers is his certitude and fanaticism.

Marty's a chump and a thug who hides behind lies.

programmer_guy

True ex-Scientologist
I suspect that Marty turned around because he desperately needed the money and the CofS made a deal with him.

(After that, is this how his wife was then able to own/run a restaurant? Just curious.)

Feel free to correct me if you think I am wrong about this. :)

Last edited:

Nosy_Creature

I won't correct you.

Most people except the Sneaker think that Davey and Marrty made a deal. Buying a house and opening a Bakery with all that equipment cost money. Mosey quit her job for the bakery. Unless he still goes to auctions and makes money selling and reselling and got really good at it to afford all that.

Nobody seems to stayed friends with the MRs, so we just can assume...