Mr. 10X Grant Cardone

HelluvaHoax!

Here is some outstanding investigative reporting on Cardone's now-seriously-wobbling real estate empire by Jeffrey Augustine (Scientology Money Project) with equally superb coverage by Aaron Smith-Levin (Growing Up In Scientology) over on YouTube.

Before commenting on the video, it may be worth mentioning that I have been following Cardone's problematic securities issues for some time. I noticed a good number of months ago, after Cardone's PR image began to tarnish, rust and develop erosively transparent holes in his studied pitch for new investors, that he began clumsily stumbling around for his new-and-improved way to fund his operations with new capital.

Many of those new pilot pitches miserably crashed and burned, such as the show he did on "Wolf of Wallstreet" Jordan Belfort's podcast, Robert Kiyosaki's podcast and countless other websites that slash, slam and shatter Cardone's sleazy, self-serving advice to investors.

As that tsunami wave of disapproval turned to contempt and (ultimately) to mocking, Cardone began to shift to different approaches. The most recent trend (last few months) is the sudden and bizarre ENDORSEMENTS BY ONLINE "INFLUENCERS" that championed Grant's lavishly expensive CONSULTING SERVICES. When I began to see those popping up out of nowhere recently, I assumed that he was trying to re-invent himself while his titanic real estate portfolio was beginning to sink under the weight of investor revolt, SEC investigations and a general PR meltdown where the infallible money guru was about to be exposed for having mega money problems.

Here are a couple examples of what looks to be utter bullshit, where people are posting such "WINS" as paying grant $30,000 per phone conversation for advice.

(sure guys, we believe you)

If Cardone was a hustlin' 3-Card-Monty scammer working on the streets of New York, those two shills would be standing around him and clapping and pretending to bet and win big! LOL

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

PART II: Deconstructing Cardone's $120,000 fee to talk on the phone:

GRANT CARDONE
Your tech estimate is 4 phone calls.

"THE CUSTOMER"
Wow, that sounds simple. How much
will that cost me?

GRANT CARDONE
$30,000 per conversation. $120,000 total, paid in advance.

"THE CUSTOMER"
Jeez! Just to talk to you for a few hours?!

GRANT CARDONE
Hey! It's not just talking—you also get
to ask me up to 4 questions for free!

"THE CUSTOMER"
Amazing! So, can I get the other part of the deal
in writing? The part where you are paying me $120,000
because I am a huge online "INFLUENCER" that is doing
this scam because you need cash flow now that your real
estate house of cards is starting to collapse? And the part
where you use your celebrity status before you get busted
to flow customers to me as an influencer. So we are both
doing this for free, right, to convince rich whales to buy
phone conversations for $30,000 a piece, right?

GRANT CARDONE
Um, wait! Shit! Let me turn off this damn videocam!
You are not supposed to be talking about that part
of our deal while anyone is recording, dumb-ass!

Last edited:

Reyne Mayer

Pansexual Revolutionary
So we are both
doing this for free, right, to convince rich whales to buy phone conversations for $30,000 a piece, right?
or to convince smaller fish that they're getting a 'deal' shelling out for less expensive packages. that's another old con of some sort, i vaguely recall.

oh, and fancy that Cardone seems (like many others) to have based his scheme on a historical anomaly that couldn't and didn't last. as Warren Buffet says, you find out who's swimming naked, when the tide goes out...or interest rates go up....

lotus

Gone away from madness!
Since the day I have seen this image of this guy, I am suffering the CDS ( Cardone derange syndrome)
Some humans are totally disgusting...
:unsure:

What a mindful spiritual thetan. When you see how he behave, you can't wait to reach his OT level
🥴

Isaac

Grant Cardone - New OT VIII, L10, L11, L12, Super Power Completion

Donates millions to the IAS. Holds seminars in front of 30,000+ people. His sales training book “10X“ a bestseller. Promotes Scientology overtly and covertly wherever he goes.

Scientology creates manipulative ass hats like Grant Cardone
Grant is a narcissist
It’s science
Grant

Reyne Mayer

Pansexual Revolutionary
What a mindful spiritual thetan. When you see how he behave, you can't wait to reach his OT level
🥴
that sticks out to me, too -- like sore thumb.

sometimes i think that scn, and maybe all the auditing focused on supposed childhood traumas, creates followers who act childish -- not recovering things such as childlike wonder that may be appropriate in proper context for an adult, but just reverting to the behavior of children.

i think of the Dalai Lama as an example of someone who has better balance, and true spiritual attainment. it seems he may have a thing for beards:

lotus

Gone away from madness!
I met with the Dalai Lama in a public talk. Actually, he is exactly like in the pictures, a kid. He likes to tease Matthieu Riccard and doesn't take things too seriously. He is this sort of being who leaves you uplifted, serene and joyful. He emanates joy and lightness, despite he lived his life in exil, and on a permanent death threat from the Chinese Gov who regards him as a dangerous ennemy...

However, his organisation is extremely rigid, treat him as a king and thus, makes approaching him almost impossible .

Last edited:

Chuck J.

"Austere Religious Scholar"
Here is some outstanding investigative reporting on Cardone's now-seriously-wobbling real estate empire by Jeffrey Augustine (Scientology Money Project) with equally superb coverage by Aaron Smith-Levin (Growing Up In Scientology) over on YouTube.

Before commenting on the video, it may be worth mentioning that I have been following Cardone's problematic securities issues for some time. I noticed a good number of months ago, after Cardone's PR image began to tarnish, rust and develop erosively transparent holes in his studied pitch for new investors, that he began clumsily stumbling around for his new-and-improved way to fund his operations with new capital.

Many of those new pilot pitches miserably crashed and burned, such as the show he did on "Wolf of Wallstreet" Jordan Belfort's podcast, Robert Kiyosaki's podcast and countless other websites that slash, slam and shatter Cardone's sleazy, self-serving advice to investors.

As that tsunami wave of disapproval turned to contempt and (ultimately) to mocking, Cardone began to shift to different approaches. The most recent trend (last few months) is the sudden and bizarre ENDORSEMENTS BY ONLINE "INFLUENCERS" that championed Grant's lavishly expensive CONSULTING SERVICES. When I began to see those popping up out of nowhere recently, I assumed that he was trying to re-invent himself while his titanic real estate portfolio was beginning to sink under the weight of investor revolt, SEC investigations and a general PR meltdown where the infallible money guru was about to be exposed for having mega money problems.

Here are a couple examples of what looks to be utter bullshit, where people are posting such "WINS" as paying grant $30,000 per phone conversation for advice.

(sure guys, we believe you)

If Cardone was a hustlin' 3-Card-Monty scammer working on the streets of New York, those two shills would be standing around him and clapping and pretending to bet and win big! LOL

When reality finally intervenes and Mister 10x's real estate empire goes under, it's gonna be brutal.

Cardone: "C'mon Dave just a 50 million dollar bridge loan until I can get some new suckers!"

Darth Midget: "Dave?! You will address me as Captain Miscavige you worthless out-PR piece of trash."

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Devastating Debunking!

Observations while watching that outstanding video by Aaron:

- - Grant does not look good. His eyeballs have retreated 2-3 inches backwards​
and sunk deeper into his skull. Also his signature cold wolf grin has disappeared.​
- - This is about the same stage that Scientology's last golden-boy fund manager​
Reid Slatkin started sweating bullets to try and stay ahead of SEC investigators​
by creating counterfeit documents and fugazi letterheads from mystery European​
banks where the pretend trading transactions and investor capital was located.​
- - Beneath all the desperate thrashing and splashing of a drowning man, here​
is Cardone's Hail Mary message and hope: "TRUST ME—YOU SCUMBAGS!"​

It will be fascinating to see which of Grant's "Loyal Officers" fold their cards first and hit the lifeboats, before the SEC, bankruptcy receivers,
criminal defense attorneys and bilked investors all descend on Cardone's assets in a "first come first served" feeding frenzy.

And then there is another freaky fear that Cardone has to be having nightmares about. What the Church of Scientology will do to him--because they are a lot scarier, scummier and treacherously unethical than he himself is.

This would be a really cool mini-series on Netflix. It needs a great title, so I'll start working on a list of possibles with this one:

KULT KARMA KAMIKAZE

Last edited:

ILove2Lurk

AI Chatbot
Wow, what a video! Aaron's reactions are hilarious and priceless.
Aaron is really an unstoppable force of nature. Mad props.

I so enjoyed watching this video.

With the soon-to-be convergence of Rinder, Masterson, and Cardone, we
could really have a napalm-bomb-sized, out-of-control blaze on our hands.

Last edited:

Chuck J.

"Austere Religious Scholar"
Devastating Debunking!

Observations while watching that outstanding video by Aaron:

- - Grant does not look good. His eyeballs have retreated 2-3 inches backwards​
and sunk deeper into his skull. Also his signature cold wolf grin has disappeared.​
- - This is about the same stage that Scientology's last golden-boy fund manager​
Reid Slatkin started sweating bullets to try and stay ahead of SEC investigators​
by creating counterfeit documents and fugazi letterheads from mystery European​
banks where the pretend trading transactions and investor capital was located.​
- - Beneath all the desperate thrashing and splashing of a drowning man, here​
is Cardone's Hail Mary message and hope: "TRUST ME—YOU SCUMBAGS!"​

It will be fascinating to see which of Grant's "Loyal Officers" fold their cards first and hit the lifeboats, before the SEC, bankruptcy receivers,
criminal defense attorneys and bilked investors all descend on Cardone's assets in a "first come first served" feeding frenzy.

And then there is another freaky fear that Cardone has to be having nightmares about. What the Church of Scientology will do to him--because they are a lot scarier, scummier and treacherously unethical than he himself is.

This would be a really cool mini-series on Netflix. It needs a great title, so I'll start working on a list of possibles with this one:

KULT KARMA KAMIKAZE

It's gonna be brutal. Potential National Nightly News stuff. NBC PBS CBS ABC MSNBC M.O.U.S.E...... an OUT PR Bernie Madoff, Dien Bien Phu Nightmare (for the folk in Rio Vista that's the losing battle that convinced the Frogs to skeedaddle out of Vietnam)

The Mighty Midget can't let that happen! The cherch will get egg on it's face. What's he gonna do? Get in "ethics", (lolol) on this SCOHB Cardone DB? How?

Mister 10x needs a billion dollars to climb out of this hole.

I really want this to happen. I wanna see some newshead on TV compare it to Bernie Madoff and raise an eyebow as he/she mentions the $cientology connection to the bilked investors.

Schadenfrude. Whatever.
I wanna see inside the Beltway political hacks mentioning investigations...... Darth Midget would luv that.

This has sooo much lulzy lulz potential.

HelluvaHoax!

The latest very entertaining and illuminating commentary from Aaron on the blockbuster movie about the life and times of Grant Cardone.

Thanks for the great movie review, Aaron!

It's a feature length film written by Grant Cardone.
Produced by Grant Cardone.
Directed by Grant Cardone.
Edited by Grant Cardone.
Starring Grant Cardone!!!

My favorite part of the movie is the final scene--where the Feds come in and throw a bucket of water on Grant and he starts shrieking and melting down to far less than 1/10th of his expanded 10X size.

Here's my own personal review of the movie, formulated in Haiku:

GRANT IS A SMALL ANT

FEDS—THE MAGNIFYING GLASS

AARON IS THE SUN

- - -

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

If we searched in Scientology's secret celebrity room where Danny Masterson's ethics folders are kept, I think we'd also find Grant Cardone's.

I'd like to read the most recent folder because I would be there are KRs on Grant by Scientologists who invested with or worked for Cardone. Wonder if Bob or Trish Duggan have written KRs.

I noticed in a recent video that Cardone was at Flag. Yup, that's how the fuse starts burning inside the cult. Somebody starts writing KRs and a fuse gets lit and the next thing ya know, old Grant is "recalled" and "ordered to report" to Flag for handling. That's why Grant didn't have his characteristic "wolf's cold conniving grin" in recent videos.

He's got what Hubbard (in the policy KSW) calls "that hunted look".

That's what happens when the predator begins to realize they've become prey.

That's right Cardone, don't forget to
"NEVER DEFEND - ALWAYS ATTACK!"

LINK TO VIDEO WHERE THAT
SCREEN CAPTURE & QUOTE APPEARS

Last edited: