Mr. 10X Grant Cardone

Karen#1

Last edited:

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
I can't read what the plaque on the front of this monstrous piece of hardware says, but I get that it's some kind of award for donating an eye-watering sum of money to scientology.
Diamond Meritorious: $5,000,000

Here's the wording on the plaque of someone else's Diamond Meritorious trophy:

Cardone2.jpg

Richie Acunto lost wife and house and went bankrupt,
AFAIK. IAS ultimately took down $10 million from him.

Last edited:

stratty

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband

Here's the wording on the plaque of someone else's Diamond Meritorious trophy
Thank you so much for that IL2L.

I'm sure that if the unfortunately named Mr Acunto asks Mr Miscavidge nicely he'll give him his money back now that he's fallen on hard times won't he?

PirateAndBum

Administrator
Staff member

Here's the wording on the plaque of someone else's Diamond Meritorious trophy:

You too can "Achieve the star-high goal of Scientology".

What might that goal be?

--- ALL YOUR CASH IN OUR POCKETS ---

Lee #28

I don't really agree that sticking a finger in your ear is a sign on lying.

I see it on TV ALL THE TIME.......(thinking of Biden....and such)

To me it is a artifice of grabbing attention to one's self...especially if several people about. A ploy. A trick...

I just don't agree that anyone that KNOWs they are on a camera....and being broadcast.....would go digging for ear wax. It just doesn't make any sense..

And also....to make someone think that the ear digger is SO RELAXED and so not aware of him/herself.....physically.....that this is just natural...I don't buy it.

Chuck J.

Ambassador Plenipotentiary from Bupwupistan
I don't really agree that sticking a finger in your ear is a sign on lying.

I see it on TV ALL THE TIME.......(thinking of Biden....and such)

To me it is a artifice of grabbing attention to one's self...especially if several people about. A ploy. A trick...

I just don't agree that anyone that KNOWs they are on a camera....and being broadcast.....would go digging for ear wax. It just doesn't make any sense..

And also....to make someone think that the ear digger is SO RELAXED and so not aware of him/herself.....physically.....that this is just natural...I don't buy it.
If I was gonna get all psych o logical-like I'd opine that sticking a finger in his ear is a sign of saying something he doesn't want to hear. :D

Chuck J.

Mr Sleaze should at least shave before making these stupid videos. He looks like a downstat DB
I've wondered about that. It has to be an act. The weird faux-southern accent, the backwards ball cap, the unshaven look, etc. Marketing research on his part I think. Or in cult-speak, ethnics. Ever read that PL? Trynna appeal to the homie's as a new source/demographic of suckers and their money.

Where is Cardone from, Florida? Italian guy/ Florida. They don't talk like that there.

That one is Diamond Meritorious, $2 million. These kitschy pieces of awfulness match the Dwarf's taste in set decoration (like the entrance hall to the SuperPower building and the stage at int events).
Am I right in thinking that most of these horrid designs are created by Golden Era's Henning Benndorf? The very same Henning Benndorf who allegedly slammed Jeff Hawkins' head into his keyboard on the regular?

Oat Tea Ate

I've wondered about that. It has to be an act. The weird faux-southern accent, the backwards ball cap, the unshaven look, etc. Marketing research on his part I think. Or in cult-speak, ethnics. Ever read that PL? Trynna appeal to the homie's as a new source/demographic of suckers and their money.

Where is Cardone from, Florida? Italian guy/ Florida. They don't talk like that there.
Grant Cardone aka Mr. “10 X” is from Kentucky

Oat Tea Ate

They don't talk like that in Kentucky.
you need to listen closely....you will hear his red neck roots
Grant has multiple personalities.
He is schizophrenic from doing and being in Scientology.

Chuck J.

you need to listen closely....you will hear his red neck roots
Grant has multiple personalities.
He is schizophrenic from doing and being in Scientology.
That's probably it. Multiple BT's vying for control of the drivers seat and steering wheel.

I've never heard of Italian(?) people from Kentucky. I guess it could happen, I did know a Phillipino from Wyoming!