Mirit Hendrickson, VP of Scientology United for Human Rights Florida, calls for boycott of Walmart because it has pledged to donate to causes like BLM

ISNOINews

Independent Scientology and Nation of Islam news

Type4_PTS

It would be more beneficial IMO for Walmart to donate the 100 million for helping the businesses which were damaged by the BLM riots.

I'm sure that Walmart's shaking in its boots though about 15,000 Scientologists boycotting them, most of whom don't have much money anyhow to spend at Walmart as they're performing slave labor or already gave away their disposable income (and then some) to CoS.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 51

I've been phasing out Walmart for months now. I just don't like it anymore.

The BLM protesters didn't like Target and kept robbing them and I like my local Target store so I've been doing more shopping there. :)

Dotey OT

Re-Membered
I thank you for your continuing posts about things scamatology. It may not be popular to say it, but there's little scamatology being posted around these parts. I know what I might hear and not hear from this.

Thanks again!

Chuck J.

"Austere Religious Scholar"
Interesting how the $cientology cult has morhped into a lobbying group. Are they registered as a political lobbying group? For all their political blathering and attempts to influence corporate and government policy they should be treated as lobby, and forced to adhere to those rules regarding lobbying. But being the cult they always play the "religion" card.

Hubbard tried to infulence on the down-low with secret agent type stuff, Operation Snow White, etc. Misscabbage has taken the cult into more overt territory, but even more noxious, as far as attempting political influence.

Only a fool would consider the $cientology cult a religion.

Last edited:

ISNOINews

ISNOINews

Mirit Hendrickson, Vice President of Scientology United for Human Rights Florida, calls for boycott of Walmart because it has pledged to donate to causes like Black Lives Matter.

Tony Ortega has the story.

That time Laura Prepon helped silence a Danny Masterson victim for Scientology | The Underground Bunker

View attachment 4648

Graphic used for tweet:

View attachment 4649
More:

Mirit Hendrickson, Vice President of Scientology front-group United for Human Rights Florida, says:

"Maybe if we change the name of the White House people will stop being so racist towards white people!"

Mirit's Memes | Mirit Hendrickson

Mirit-blue-racist (1).jpg

Graphic for tweet:

newcanvas_1556795276678_1556860479382_1556901335805_155697526518_1594414764655.png

Last edited:

ISNOINews

Is Mirit a Conservative Type?
Yes, she is a very strong supporter of President Trump.

Having said that, my interest here is not politics but instead to note the possible inconsistency, if not hypocrisy, of the Church of Scientology. Of the Church of Scientology trying to have it both ways and play both sides of the fence.

As noted above, Hendrickson is Vice President of the Scientology front-group United for Human Rights. She appeared in a video, since deleted, with Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad about how Jewish people and Muslims can get along. The Church of Scientology National Affairs Office has supported the most recent liberal police reform legislation. Yet, Hendrickson posts the above. Which is why you may have noticed that my tweets tag Minister Tony Muhammad, NOI entities and civil rights organizations and persons.

ETA: To put it crudely, to ask people to boycott Walmart because it has pledged to support causes like BLM when you did a video with Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad is USDA Grade A bullshit.

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
ETA: To put it crudely, to ask people to boycott Walmart because it has pledged to support causes like BLM when you did a video with Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad is USDA Grade A bullshit.
It would not be inconsistent if BLM and NOI saw themselves in competition for followers.

ISNOINews

It would not be inconsistent if BLM and NOI saw themselves in competition for followers.
The NOI is pro BLM. In addition, if you look at her Facebook page and website, it is clear that Hendrickson is NOT anti-BLM because she is pro-NOI or is trying to help the NOI.

Plus, she called for the boycott of Walmart because it haf pledged to support "causes LIKE BLM," which is broader than BLM and would arguably include the NOI.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 51

I'd like to see a black rights group started by blacks who are fed up with being manipulated by other blacks.

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
I'd like to see a black rights group started by blacks who are fed up with being manipulated by other blacks.
They would be accused of being "Uncle Toms", and attacked incessantly.