MIND OVER MATTER - 1955

Veda

Rare early Scientology-related book from "Human Engineering Inc.," from a relation (the nephew?) of Alphia and Agnes Hart, the publishers and editors of the unauthorized "non serious voice of Scientology" Aberree magazine.

Below is the April 1955, first anniversary, issue of Aberree magazine

The patterns were establishing themselves very early.

PirateAndBum

Administrator
Staff member
The Third Clinical Course was $800 in 1955, according to the article.

That would be about $8,000 in today's dollars. Hmmm. Total Freedom was never cheap.
How can you put a price on priceless? The next endless trillions of years is on the line. Seems too cheap. I think DM should raise the prices.

1 million for student hat
2 million for pro metering
5 million for each academy level
1 million for 12.5 hrs of auditing (10 million for Class XII)
1 billion for the OT I - VIII package

That's way less than pennies per year for your next trillion years.

Scilons need to get their exchange in. That's why the Co$ is going to hell, every member is WAY OUT EXCHANGE

HelluvaHoax!

The Third Clinical Course was $800 in 1955, according to the article.

That would be about $8,000 in today's dollars. Hmmm. Total Freedom was never cheap.

Now about that seemingly random 1955 price for a Scientology course—$800.

I randomly guessed to search the price of ONE YEAR of Harvard in 1953-1955.

Also $800. Exactly the same.

Was it a lucky guess or knowingness? LOL.

How did i do that, right? I am not sure but i just tried to think like Dr. Hubbard thinks. I guessed he would pick the most prestigious and most expensive college in the world--and model and/or position his course after that. Naturally the course would not have been a full year like Harvard, I would imagine.

I guess we can conclude that Hubbard's con was tediously predictable!

Last edited:

BTW

There's this ENDLESS philosophical Question: is Existence over Consciousness or is Consciousness over Existence??? - Who knows. Hubbard certainly made profits out of it.