Mimsey's theory of everything

mimsey borogrove

Where to start? Today I went to a business - you log in with a computer outside their front door, then wait in your car until they text you, then you are allowed to enter the building. Everywhere I see madness. Hollywood Blv. has a traffic island made of K-rails around the BL matter painted on the tarmac. This belief in the London Computer Simulation over the actual statistics gleaned from the Diamond Princess cruise ship. Oh and the simulation overestimated the # of deaths by 96% and yet - our elected officials still act on this debunked simulation as if it were real. Riots in the street, looting, the protests that whites are evil if Black lives Don't matter (isn't that racist in itself?), and nobody seems to report or notice the BLM movement is lead by Marxists who espouse the Black Panthers platform. Media fueled fear of a virus that kills 1/3 of 1% of the population when you're more likely to die crossing the street, after being struck down by some idiot texting while driving.

The two most incompetent, old and addled politicians they could find are vying for the Iron Throne in the oval office, when there was plenty of competent younger, saner men and women that didn't make the cut in the rigged primaries. CO2, a gas that plants thrive on, is demonized, while rampant pollution is ruining the environment, our food is sprayed with poisons, in some cities you can burn the water coming out of the tap. Runoff fertilizers create a dead zones that kill fish etc. where the rivers enter the gulf of Mexico.

Why?

Hubbard blamed Man's inhumanity to man on the reactive mind. A mind that doesn't factually exist, except as a form of a hypnotic suggestion, ala Bridey Murphey's child hood memories of stories told her by her babysitter being passed off as Bridey's past life experiences.

I think something, possibly as crazy as that, is the reason behind the recent zombie apocalypse that is threatening our very society.

Ready? Here it is:

My hypothesis is that as the magnetic poles march towards the equator, the earth's magnetic field is weakening, letting in more radiation reach the earth's surface, which is crossing the neurons and synapses up in our brains and giving mankind a universal melt down. And Ke-riste all mighty, I hope I'm wrong because the poles have yet to flip. It could get worse.

Mimsey

ESA - Swarm probes weakening of Earth's magnetic field

May 20, 2020 - In an area stretching from Africa to South America, Earth's magnetic field is gradually weakening. This strange behaviour has geophysicists puzzled and is causing technical disturbances in satellites orbiting Earth. ... Over the last 200 years, the magnetic field has lost around 9% of its strength on a global average.

The magnetic field of Earth protects the life of Earth from the harmful cosmic radiation and charged particles emitted from the Sun. Birds, turtles and other creatures also use the magnetic field of Earth to navigate. In effect, the navigation systems and mapping functions in smartphones may be affected.

Between Africa and South America, the weakening of the Earth’s magnetic field is causing issues for satellites and spacecraft.

The telecommunication and satellite systems also rely on the geomagnetic field. Therefore, computers, mobile phones and other devices could also face difficulties. South in the compass could point to Canada and North to Antarctica.

Last edited: