Mike Rinder’s ‘A Billion Years’: A gripping takedown of Scientology and its leader

Karen#1

Excerpt:

TODAY AT SUBSTACK: If you’ve signed up for free emails at Substack, you will receive today’s feature story at your inbox: Mike Rinder’s highly anticipated memoir ‘A Billion Years’ has hit bookstores, and we explain the reasons why you should really get a copy (and why David Miscavige wishes you wouldn’t). [What is this Substack thing, anyway?] ~~~READ MORE

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief

ILove2Lurk

AI Chatbot
Megyn Kelly & Mike Rinder's Sirius XM Radio interview
Listened to the whole hour-and-a-half interview while doing chores. Mike was VERY well spoken
and definitely communicated to the uninitiated or mainstream audience. I see why people are
fans of his shows and genre. He definitely has his place -- or niche -- in the ex world. A job I would
not want to do. Glad he's doing it.

That said, I heard nothing new . . . but obviously, I'm not in his demographic audience. So be it.

I'm at peace now. :innocent:

Someone's mad: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
"There is no way in hell
I am going to read this book."

Jesse Prince

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Okay, I found it

One and half hours on Megan Kelly show

Thoroughly entertaining & enlightening interview with Mike Rinder.

Perfectly calibrated for any audience, from never-ins to the most hardcore ex-Scientologists!

Outstanding presentation, thanks Mike & Megan!

lotus

Gone away from madness!
Even though I did not learned anything new, I enjoyed this interview that is very informative, to the public, of the true crazy nature of the criminal cult.

She is such a good interviewer and Mike is very good in making the complicated weird paranoid sociopathic stuff pretty easy to get.

I like the emotional components she addressed , which is not that very much discussed with an exe interviewer.

great interview 👍

Last edited: