Michael Pattinson, Artist and lovely soul RIP

Karen#1

I am sorry to report that our friend and wonderful Activist Michael Pattinson OT 8 has passed.
Judging from some comments on his TimeLine he passed in April.

None of us had any idea he was ill.
Michael was ripped off of $1/2 million dollars before he was put in lockdown in isolation on Freewinds. Graham Berry alerted me to this and I subsequently confirmed
I will post his stories.

Fly high my friend. It is a good thing he fully left the cult before he passed. RIP

michaelpattinson.jpg

michael.Pattinson-sailingsmall.jpg

Karen#1

Michael, as a PUBLIC, who was never IN the *SEA Organization* was criminally locked down and held against will on FREEWINDS.
He was a gay man and the cult wasted gobs of money to "UNGAY" him ~~ gay conversion therapy.
It is these incidents (and there are many of them) which made me dub FREEWINDS as a "Prison Ship."
Michael Pattinson Story ~~ Part One
Michael Pattinson Story ~~ Part 1

Michael Pattinson ~~ Vengeance and Retaliation ~~ Part one

I recall Michael, the Artist well. He spent a lot of time at the Flag Land Base in the late 1970s and early 1980s and was popular public figure, and his art was popular as well.

He had a quiet charm and was almost self-effacing. People liked him.
Michael Pattinson spent some 23 years in Scientology going up the level of OT VIII and high six figures, pouring the $$$ made from selling his Art back into the Church.
In 1991 he wanted to form an Artist Association in Paris, outside the domination of the C of $ and beyond the control of WISE $$$$$ collection agency, he was tromped on and threatened by another "OT VIII" long term Miscavige enabler Sarit Rosenberg, The President of Scientology Celebrity Center Paris who wanted the Artists under her domain !

Here is what Michael wrote as to THREATS received for intentions to create an Artists
Association outside CHURCH TURF.

TURF Warfare !
Are we talking about Business TURF ?
It is usually only criminals or gangs that FIGHT over over the right to operate within a particular area

Quote:
Sarit Rosenberg proceeded to hysterically and angrily denounce all I was doing as some kind of "crime" (in her viewpoint) against the C. of S. I refused to abandon my purposes in the arts and, in particular, I would not agree to stopping the formation of my artists association. At this point she made the following threats from her position as President of the C. of S. CC Paris; that if I did not stop my artists association and my writings on art she would;

a)issue an official C. of S. restraining order (called a "Non-Enturbulation Order")on me. When one of these is issued it puts the "parishioner" in a very unsafe position in the Church in that if even one other report comes from any other parishioner that is upset with the person ("Joe", for example) then Joe will be instantly cut off from the Church, his friends in Scientology, and from any further Church counseling or training. It is no light matter to issue one of these on someone. It, basically, puts them at very high risk of "excommunication" on anyone's whim.

b)cut all of my communication lines to my artist friends that were in the C. of S. in Paris and ensure that she would use her position as President of the C. of S. Celebrity Centre to make the friendships cease until I would comply with her orders to me.

c) that she would use her C. of S, position to have removed any status I had within the C. of S., particularly as a person who had "O.T." status (O.T. means "operating thetan", where thetan refers to the spiritual being or "soul" of the person). I had worked since 1973 to attain this state within the C. of S.» and I was proud of my efforts, persistence and result I had achieved. Sarit Rosenberg was threatening to have all of this "cancelled" if I did not bow down to her wishes for me to stop helping fellow artists by my writings and artists association.

These so called CERTS are revocable !
You pay some $300,000 to the Church ~~only to LEASE a piece of paper.
You anger the C of $ and the cert is cancelled.
The piece of paper you are so proudly photographed dangling in front of you
can be revoked when you do not toe the party line!

Befriend a critic, talk to a declared SP, post on the internet and your "CERTS" are revoked and meaningless.
Ouch on the $500,000 sometimes more spent !
~~~~to be continued

Michael.P.verlyn.jpg

Karen#1

Michael Pattinson Story ~~ Part Two
Michael Pattinson Story ~~ Part 2
MICHAEL PATTINSON ~The THUGGERY and THREATS of DISCONNECTION begins ~~~~
Michael Pattinson had given up highly personal confessional information on himself.
He had volunteered these details believing it was under confidence in what he considered was the sanctity of a session or a sacred trust. His Case Supervisor Margaret Supak revealed this information to Alain and Sarit Rosenberg his rivals and competitors in TURF WAR for the Artists of Paris. Michael's Art Association vs Church of Scientology Celebrity Center wanting the Artists for themselves.
The THUGGERY escalates.
Michael is not an OT VIII ! He must *re-do* at his own expense every level and pay for it all over again or he will be DECLARED a SUPPRESSIVE Person ! Show us the money, Michael, show us the money ! (under threat of declare.)
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
An issue comes out that he has been found guilty of Various CRIMES !
Does this mean an OT VIII runs around being CRIMINAL ! All that $$$$$ donated to become a high Criminal
Spiritual Being !
When challenged to be specific on Criminal Conduct, it came down to the fact that Michael had practiced his gay lifestyle in Paris.
Michael was also threatened, as is normal Modus Operandi within the Church, that if he did not OBEY and PAY again to re-do everything he had previously done in 23 years in the Church and thousands of hours of auditing, he would be instantly cut off from Scientology, his friends and acquaintances in the C. of S. This document was issued by the Flag Ship Service Organization on May 30 1991.
.....to be continued....

Image #2 Michael and his mom
Image #1 sample of a Michael Painting. This one looks like New York (fantasy)Michael.pattinsoncopyright-small.jpg
Michael.Pattinson.Mother.jpg

Irayam

I'm sad to hear about Mike Pattinson's death. I had met him in the 1980s when he was touring missions and org s in Europe to talk about art and show his works. He was a beautiful person, enthusiastic about painting and music.
I hope you're still as enthusiastic today, wherever you are.

Nosy_Creature

Michael, as a PUBLIC, who was never IN the *SEA Organization* was criminally locked down and held against will on FREEWINDS.
He was a gay man and the cult wasted gobs of money to "UNGAY" him ~~ gay conversion therapy.
It is these incidents (and there are many of them) which made me dub FREEWINDS as a "Prison Ship."
Michael Pattinson Story ~~ Part One
Michael Pattinson Story ~~ Part 1

Michael Pattinson ~~ Vengeance and Retaliation ~~ Part one

I recall Michael, the Artist well. He spent a lot of time at the Flag Land Base in the late 1970s and early 1980s and was popular public figure, and his art was popular as well.

He had a quiet charm and was almost self-effacing. People liked him.
Michael Pattinson spent some 23 years in Scientology going up the level of OT VIII and high six figures, pouring the $$$ made from selling his Art back into the Church.
In 1991 he wanted to form an Artist Association in Paris, outside the domination of the C of $ and beyond the control of WISE $$$$$ collection agency, he was tromped on and threatened by another "OT VIII" long term Miscavige enabler Sarit Rosenberg, The President of Scientology Celebrity Center Paris who wanted the Artists under her domain !

Here is what Michael wrote as to THREATS received for intentions to create an Artists
Association outside CHURCH TURF.

TURF Warfare !
Are we talking about Business TURF ?
It is usually only criminals or gangs that FIGHT over over the right to operate within a particular area

Quote:
Sarit Rosenberg proceeded to hysterically and angrily denounce all I was doing as some kind of "crime" (in her viewpoint) against the C. of S. I refused to abandon my purposes in the arts and, in particular, I would not agree to stopping the formation of my artists association. At this point she made the following threats from her position as President of the C. of S. CC Paris; that if I did not stop my artists association and my writings on art she would;

a)issue an official C. of S. restraining order (called a "Non-Enturbulation Order")on me. When one of these is issued it puts the "parishioner" in a very unsafe position in the Church in that if even one other report comes from any other parishioner that is upset with the person ("Joe", for example) then Joe will be instantly cut off from the Church, his friends in Scientology, and from any further Church counseling or training. It is no light matter to issue one of these on someone. It, basically, puts them at very high risk of "excommunication" on anyone's whim.

b)cut all of my communication lines to my artist friends that were in the C. of S. in Paris and ensure that she would use her position as President of the C. of S. Celebrity Centre to make the friendships cease until I would comply with her orders to me.

c) that she would use her C. of S, position to have removed any status I had within the C. of S., particularly as a person who had "O.T." status (O.T. means "operating thetan", where thetan refers to the spiritual being or "soul" of the person). I had worked since 1973 to attain this state within the C. of S.» and I was proud of my efforts, persistence and result I had achieved. Sarit Rosenberg was threatening to have all of this "cancelled" if I did not bow down to her wishes for me to stop helping fellow artists by my writings and artists association.

These so called CERTS are revocable !
You pay some $300,000 to the Church ~~only to LEASE a piece of paper.
You anger the C of $ and the cert is cancelled.
The piece of paper you are so proudly photographed dangling in front of you
can be revoked when you do not toe the party line!

Befriend a critic, talk to a declared SP, post on the internet and your "CERTS" are revoked and meaningless.
Ouch on the $500,000 sometimes more spent !
~~~~to be continued

View attachment 995
Who is that lady? He is gay so she was not his other half?

Nosy_Creature

Michael Pattinson Story ~~ Part Two
Michael Pattinson Story ~~ Part 2
MICHAEL PATTINSON ~The THUGGERY and THREATS of DISCONNECTION begins ~~~~
Michael Pattinson had given up highly personal confessional information on himself.
He had volunteered these details believing it was under confidence in what he considered was the sanctity of a session or a sacred trust. His Case Supervisor Margaret Supak revealed this information to Alain and Sarit Rosenberg his rivals and competitors in TURF WAR for the Artists of Paris. Michael's Art Association vs Church of Scientology Celebrity Center wanting the Artists for themselves.
The THUGGERY escalates.
Michael is not an OT VIII ! He must *re-do* at his own expense every level and pay for it all over again or he will be DECLARED a SUPPRESSIVE Person ! Show us the money, Michael, show us the money ! (under threat of declare.)
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
An issue comes out that he has been found guilty of Various CRIMES !
Does this mean an OT VIII runs around being CRIMINAL ! All that $$$$$ donated to become a high Criminal
Spiritual Being !
When challenged to be specific on Criminal Conduct, it came down to the fact that Michael had practiced his gay lifestyle in Paris.
Michael was also threatened, as is normal Modus Operandi within the Church, that if he did not OBEY and PAY again to re-do everything he had previously done in 23 years in the Church and thousands of hours of auditing, he would be instantly cut off from Scientology, his friends and acquaintances in the C. of S. This document was issued by the Flag Ship Service Organization on May 30 1991.
.....to be continued....

Image #2 Michael and his mom
Image #1 sample of a Michael Painting. This one looks like New York (fantasy)View attachment 997
View attachment 996
That lady is his Mom? Or sister? She looks a bit like him

AnonyMary

Such sad news! :( Another warrior gone 😭 So grateful for all he did to help expose Scientology. He was there on the front lines, in the trenches fighting the good fight, helping open the doors to the traps that lay behind Celebrity Center and Flag doors for public members. He as a brilliant artist :artist:, a good person and a great advocate. He will be missed. Godspeed, Michael. 💕

programmer_guy

True ex-Scientologist
I remember seeing him at Tory's house many years ago. @ToryMagoo44
I don't know if that was a one-time visit or not. (Several people were there.)
He was quite a nice guy. :)

Last edited:

Karen#1

Michael Pattinson Story ~~ Part Three
Michael Pattinson Story ~~ Part 3
Michael Pattinson ~~ TARGET of CHURCH ABUSE and THREATS.
Using her position as President of Celebirty Center in Paris, Sarit Rosenberg kept Michael under a "Non-Enturbulation Order."
This is one step away from a Declaration of Suppressive Person. The year is 1991. Unlike nowadays where an SP declare is posted on the web as a Badge of honor, back in 1991 in meant severed connections from one and all. It was a threat of one's entire communication structure. Doctor, dentist, CPA you name it.
Always deeply entrenched in Financial Irregularities, Sarit cancels his WISE Charter membership and the C of $ keep the $6000. No refund. Just like the "CHURCH" ~~ hammer, slaughter, wage war, attack, dramatize maliciousness, do everything to destroy the new "ENEMY"/parishioner BUT KEEP THEIR MONIES. Hang on tight to the funds !
The CULT tightly hangs on to the "donations" in such situations....
Now a full blown black propaganda campaign starts in earnest.
Michael is publicly discredited to one and all.
Using the same technique used on David Mayo's ACC, members were carefully coached to ask for REFUNDS of Michael's association. The pawns used by the CULT faithfully called in to "disconnect" from Michael.
It was a vicious campaign to DESTROY him UTTERLY, both by character assassination and by THUGGERY, BULLYING, SUPERIOR DOMINATION of FORCE.
SUMMONED TO FREEWINDS ON THREAT OF DECLARE
$1500 a week and $8500 for EACH 12/5 hours of police polygraphing sec checking !
Show me da money !!!!!
This could run into 6 figures in weeks !!!!
YOU pay for the brutalization.
Imagine that, they SEC CHECK you hour after hour and you PAY for this
Almost $1000 an hour !
Hats off to Michael who survived it all.
~~~To be continued.

Emeter.Quantum.jpg