Media request: looking for former Narconon clients for The Citizen article

My name is Ashleigh Barraclough and I’m a reporter with The Citizen. My colleagues and I are looking into the Narconon rehabilitation program’s links to Scientology.

We’re looking for people who have either been clients or staff members of the Narconon program in Australia, ideally in Victoria.

If you’ve been through Narconon and would like to chat, or you know anyone that has, please reach out. If you’d feel more comfortable being anonymous in the story that would also be fine.

You can also contact me via my email: [email protected]

Harold#1

A VERY STABLE SUPER GENIUS!!
My name is Ashleigh Barraclough and I’m a reporter with The Citizen. My colleagues and I are looking into the Narconon rehabilitation program’s links to Scientology.

We’re looking for people who have either been clients or staff members of the Narconon program in Australia, ideally in Victoria.

If you’ve been through Narconon and would like to chat, or you know anyone that has, please reach out. If you’d feel more comfortable being anonymous in the story that would also be fine.

Narconon doesn't just have "links" to Scientology. It is owned and operated by Scientology.

Karakorum

Broke ranks over 10 years ago, never looked back
Hey Guys, quick update on this thread.

Because we are all aware of possible OSA operations aimed against former members, I've allowed myself to reach out to Jo Chandler who is the editor of "The Citizen" (Her email is available publicly on the website of the Citizen). I've asked he if the person who started this thread is a real reporter for the and I got the following reply:

"Hello,
Yes, I can confirm that Ashleigh is a reporter working on a story for The Citizen, and she has editorial approval and oversight for that project.
Regards, Jo."

Make of it what you may.

I think you reached the correct place if you want to ask about Scientology and the people who have been on staff or in the Sea Org (scientology's version of a monastic order of administrators). However I think we do not have any Australians here who went through Narconon.