Maureen Bolstad

Karen#1

A few years ago Mark Bunker and a couple of others arranged a Los Angeles Press Conference where a bunch of ex Sea Org Members spoke on camera to the media. A really well done job. It is interesting how people are willing to go on record and on camera to tell their atrocities within the Sea Organization.

When in the Sea Organization, no person is allowed to ever read the Internet, every read a newspaper, ever go to a public library, or even communicate with the outside world~~ freely. A phone call to family is done with "Ethics officers" listening in on private phone calls. Mail inbound and outbound is read by the "Security" division. It is a completely controlled life. It is lock down. No mail out is permitted without Security reading the mail to ensure it contains no complaints.

Maureen Bolstad has one of the more poignant stories and her videos tell it all (posted below) but I will summarize some highlights. Maureen was recruited in the Sea Org at age 16. She worked 80 hour to 100 hour weeks as in slave labor for cents an hour and kept imprisoned for 3 years before her final escape. In the RPF her letters requesting OUT were carefully hidden within and not allowed out of the RPF. At one point in a flare-up Maureen punched the "Ethics Officer" of the RPF and in retaliation he grabbed Maureen's hand and smashed it on the table and broke it. He then smashed her against a book case injuring her ribs and in a continuing melee pinned her to a chair injuring her wrist.

THIS IS THE PROBLEM WITH THE RPF. IT IS ALL CLOSETED, KEPT SECRET, NO WAY OUT, ASSAULT AND BATTERY NEVER REPORTED TO LAW ENFORCEMENT. RPF VIOLENCE IS KEPT WITHIN THE RPF AND NOT EVEN REPORTED OUTSIDE THE GULAG. In a last ditch effort to protest against the slavery, the imprisonment, the insanities and atrocities, Maureen threatened to stop eating and sleeping so her body would DIE. This got their attention.
This was the mid 1990s and Lisa Mcpherson had already died causing a massive world wide fallout.

Maureen did attempt an escape when the 2 bodyguards outside her imprisoned quarters left. She ran up the nearby creek and a full pursuit occurred with flashing lights and guard dogs. The Sea Org personnel feel they have the right to pursue a fleeing Sea Org Member as if they had Federal Marshall powers ......hunt you down like an animal and force a return or LIE LIE LIE that you will be allowed to "route out" standardly. Bait and switch.
Listen to Maureen's riveting escape and capture
Part One

Last edited:

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
Maureen did attempt an escape when the 2 bodyguards outside her imprisoned quarters left. She ran up the nearby creek and a full pursuit occurred with flashing lights and guard dogs. The Sea Org personnel feel they have the right to pursue a fleeing Sea Org Member as if they had Federal Marshall powers ......hunt you down like an animal and force a return or LIE LIE LIE that you will be allowed to "route out" standardly. Bait and switch.
I knew I might get problems when I decided to leave. That's why one of the things I did when I was preparing to go, was to buy a knife.

I had decided that anyone attempting to physically stop me, was going to get cut. I had had enough. Fortunately for all concerned, I managed to get out without incident .

Riddick

I clap to no man
and later on we have blown for good escape, the marty escape and the mike rinder escape.