Management by Punishment and humiliation

TheSneakster

That's what I did, and determined nobody went clear or OT or returned from death to have full recall.
OK, so that is your belief on the matter, which is not subject to dispute by me.

Since I have never even once in all my years on the Internet made any claim of fact concerning the existence of Scientology's state of Clear or Operating Thetan in any manner objectively provable to Science; and, since I have never claimed that anyone has ever returned from Death with any reliable recall of a their previous life (or lives), either - you should find somebody who actually is making such unproven and unprovable claims and dispute the matter with them, not me.

Last edited:

Riddick

I clap to no man
OK, so that is your belief on the matter, which is not subject to dispute my me.

Since I have never even once in all my years on the Internet made any claim of fact concerning the existence of Scientology's state of Clear or Operating Thetan in any manner objectively provable to Science; and, since I have never claimed that anyone has ever returned from Death with any reliable recall of a their previous life (or lives), either - you should find somebody who actually is making such unproven and unprovable claims and dispute the matter with them, not me.
well, then why do you call yourself a independent scientologist?

"Michael A. Hobson
Independent Scientologist & Former Sea Org Member
Email: [email protected]
Facebook: Michael Hobson"

TheSneakster

well, then why do you call yourself a independent scientologist?
According to one of Ron Hubbard definitions, a "Scientologist" is simply someone who uses Scientology theory and techniques to improve conditions in any area of Life and Existence (as modeled by what we call the Eight Dynamics). To what degree I am successful at practicing Scientology as my own personal religion is none of your fucking business. :D

Running around making loud and noisy claims of fact about unproven and unprovable spiritual matters certainly does nothing to improve conditions for anyone or anything, without regard to what I may personally believe about such matters.

Last edited:

ILove2Lurk

AI Chatbot
mind your own business
none of your fucking business
Friendly advice . . . it's in the book.
You'll be a bigger hit at cocktail parties in LA. :LOL:

. . . . . . . . . . Over 30 Million Sold
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :coolwink:

TheSneakster

You'll be a bigger hit at cocktail parties in LA. :LOL:
At a cocktail party, I would not be dealing with pack of Anonymous Cowards and therefore would not have resort to such vulgarity.

Also, at a cocktail party, nobody would keep pushing me to discuss my personal politics or religious activities after I indicated I would rather not.

Last edited:

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
Ok guys, I feel like going back to the torture issue. Did any of you hear any rumors about the "sahara/beach" AC torture, "stretches" or other things we could call "augmented punishment techniques"? If so, did you know where are they taking place, or did you just have a vague guess that it is on the rpf?

TheSneakster

Ok guys, I feel like going back to the torture issue. Did any of you hear any rumors about the "sahara/beach" AC torture, "stretches" or other things we could call "augmented punishment techniques"? If so, did you know where are they taking place, or did you just have a vague guess that it is on the rpf?
Nothing like that happened at any time during my two tours of duty in the Sea Organization, but PAC Base is way down the organization chart from Gold Base. At our level, the first hint of the infliction of duress upon the already suffering crew came with the Int Command Team Ethics Mission in 1993. Punishment details were introduced by Sea Org Staff Officer James Byrne in 1991 who also brought close order drill and other vaguely military nonsense to PAC Base.

In late 1994, I was ordered off post without any Court of Ethics or Committee of Evidence and assigned to the galley dishland as punishment for "enturbulating OTs" (?!?!?!). People were being illegally removed from post and sent to the equally illegal Deck Project Force by the new D/COs For Ethics and Image and their MAAs.

Nothing like this torture shit being described, though. I was offloaded close to Xmas 1995, so I have no personal knowledge of evil staff shit after that.

Last edited:

The_Fixer

Bent in all sorts of ways..
According to one of Ron Hubbard definitions, a "Scientologist" is simply someone who uses Scientology theory and techniques to improve conditions in any area of Life and Existence (as modeled by what we call the Eight Dynamics). To what degree I am successful at practicing Scientology as my own personal religion is none of your fucking business. :D

Running around making loud and noisy claims of fact about unproven and unprovable spiritual matters certainly does nothing to improve conditions for anyone or anything, without regard to what I may personally believe about such matters.
Wow man, you need to, well Samuel S Jackson expressed it best:

"Calm the fuck down!"

I was just trying to inject a bit of humour here, but I guess it won't go down with you. No, I'm not attacking you, seriously.

You're sounding a lot like my ex after I hung out the laundry in a not so correct way once.

She also got quite violent about it.

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
Nothing like that happened at any time during my two tours of duty in the Sea Organization, but PAC Base is way down the organization chart from Gold Base. At our level, the first hint of the infliction of duress upon the already suffering crew came with the Int Command Team Ethics Mission in 1993. Punishment details were introduced by Sea Org Staff Officer James Byrne in 1991 who also brought close order drill and other vaguely military nonsense to PAC Base.

In late 1994, I was ordered off post without any Court of Ethics or Committee of Evidence and assigned to the galley dishland as punishment for "enturbulating OTs" (?!?!?!). People were being illegally removed from post and sent to equally illegal Deck Project Force by the new D/COs For Ethics and Image and their MAAs.

Nothing like this torture shit being described, though. I was offloaded close to Xmas 1995, so I have no personal knowledge of evil staff shit after that.
Yep, being sent to wash dishes and other MEST work as punishment was still an everyday thing at PAC and CLO WUS in the 2000s. I've been ordered off post to do MEST work several times, mostly as punishment for talking back to CMO, making snarky comments about our tasks and generally for natter and for being a nuisance in terms of command intention.
In my case it never lasted more than a few days, people always needed me back on post asap.

But yes, I never witnessed or experienced torture at PAC either, I just heard vague rumors on the continental level, I did not even know this applied to gold.

Last edited:

Karen#1

Going to add more Torture stories.
You can evaluate the mindset of the Sea Org from the way they treat their staff.
Church of Scientology Flag Service Org.
As the stories trickle out, as more is revealed, it can only seem more and more incredulous that such ABUSE would be tolerated ~~
+++++Licking bathroom floors til one's tongue and jaw aches for extended periods of time has been doled out by the Flag Staff MAA ("ethics officer" )as punishment on staff, regularly and routinely.
+++++The Sandcastle is right up at Clearwater Bay where the tide comes in and out ~ see this image of the restaurant.
A sadistic punishment was developed to make a Sea org member who's "regging" ( money extortion) statistics were not up to expectations, to scrub the sides of the wall at high tide. This punishment was also for those who had fallen into disgrace as determined by their seniors.
The wall of the Sandcastle restaurant gets eventually covered with mollusks, barnacles and other crustaceans so the wall scraping is done. This particular time, the tides battered the Sea org Member and something went wrong and the Sea org member drifted out to sea and nearly died mid the sadistic punishment.
Guess what ? The Sea Org member is back on post toiling away.
SUCH INCIDENTS ARE CONSIDERED NORMAL !
It is the CULTURE !
The Staff MAA who dictated this punishment even received a letter of commendation from a CMO executive stating that he was Great because The staff FEARED him ! He was being considered for RTC !!!!
This Staff MAA (now an Ex-Scientolgist) posted this story on another forum. He is my friend on Facebook but does not want to speak out himself as his parents are very high profile in his country of origin. He departed the Sea Org within 1 year of this incident.

sandcastlerestaurant.jpg

Riddick

I clap to no man
Aaron Smith Levin did a scathing video on Julian Schwartz who acts like an extension arm for Office of Special AFFAIRS at AOLA.

Important video

sounds like Aaron is describing Hubbard's rhetoric of joining the Sea Org, where you are the elite of the elite. LOL

Didn't we all think Sea Org members were the most ethical people on the planet.

Turns out not to be true, but Hubbard made us think so.

Karen#1

Some punishments have been extreme.
Take Kurt Weiland, an Austrian who worked as "CO Munich" (Commanding Officer) for some years before he was imported to
Office of Special Affairs and became CO OSA INT.
In the valence of the worst of RTC thugs, Kurt was ruthless exec,,,BUT View attachment 6148as
Karma would have it, the cult execs turned on him brutally.
In SP Hole, he was tied in a chair for "water torture" where cold water drip dripped on him for several hours.
After shivering for a while , his lips turned blue.
SP hole PUNISHMENT.
Tommy Davis, Tom Cruise and Kurt Weiland go to the State Department on Miscavige's behalf..
On June 13, 2003, Davis went with actor and Scientologist Tom Cruise and Kurt Weiland, director of external affairs for Scientology's Office of Special Affairs and Scientology vice president of communications,to meet with then-United States Deputy Secretary of State Richard Armitage. In the half-hour-long private meeting, they raised concerns with Armitage about the treatment of Scientologists in Germany and other countries.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tommy_Davis_(Scientology)

Marko Ex

Ron Hubbard was dead and his ashes scattered over the sea when David "Darth Midget" Miscavige instituted the Sea Org ban on children and long dead when he began the practice of coerced abortions at Gold Base.

Flag Order 3905 Children, Sea Org Members and Sea Org Orgs was written and issued by ED Int Guillaume Lesevre in Sept. 1986, some 9 months after Ron Hubbard died and by orders of David "Darth Midget" Miscavige, not Ron Hubbard. It was issued as an attack on Suzette Hubbard, who was pregnant with her son Tyson at the time:

From an article titled Suppression of Family Starting with L Ron Hubbard's Family dated 15 June, 2010 (on Mark Rathbun's blog):

Coerced Abortions at Int Base were pushed at Darth Midget's orders per Claire Headly in her lawsuit:
Bruh, Kool Aid has ZERO nutritional value...Just sayin'...✌🏾😉

TheSneakster

Bruh, Kool Aid has ZERO nutritional value...Just sayin'...✌🏾😉
So, instead of disputing my facts with facts of your own, you go straight to a personal insult? People tossing insults while hiding behind fake identities are not entitled to call me "Bruh".

Also, the "Kool Aid" meme is an insult to the memories of the victims of the Jonestown Massacre of whom at least 90% drank poison at the point of guns wielded by a minority consisting of Rev. Jim Jones' most hardcore followers/minions. The vast majority of those people did not commit suicide. They were murdered.

Last edited:

Marko Ex

Oh, please...There is so much data out there already...Wake up and look...REALLY!
And, no, the kool aid thing is TOTALLY appropriate, inasmuch as scientology kills and has killed as well,
both physically(beyond Lisa McPhearson; see "the minutemen", as well as the numerous suicides and actual
murders committed by scientologists and murders via Hubbard/Miscavige proxy) , spiritually, and mentally, and to the degree that you actually believe that Hubbard has created anything of benefit or value and use a skin galvanometer to "address spiritual travail", you really ARE drinking toxic kool-aid...and to the degree that you "use it" on others, you violate them just as egregiously as Jim Jones mind-fucked his followers.
There's no "technology". There are plenty of factual responses to your defenses of Hubbard in that thread; do read them if you haven't already.
Ironic that a user of a fake "technology" that tells him who he is and is not, based on some Crowleyian wanker notions, pseudo-science, and a pill-popping racist's insane desire to "smash his name into history" ,calls me fake.
Yes, we are adversaries, that's fine.
As far as "data", have you bothered to read the biographies of Hubbard, or the numerous accounts of those that worked with him? That's one of many "obnosis" drills you can do to definitively address the issue of Hubbard's abusive behaviors and the intentionally abusive policies he originated.

TheSneakster

As far as "data", have you bothered to read the biographies of Hubbard, or the numerous accounts of those that worked with him?

Sorry for the thread necro, but I never answered this person.

I've been in the Great Internet Scientology propaganda war since around 1993 and the alt.religion.scientology newsgroup. I've studied just about every propaganda hit piece "biography" on Ron Hubbard ever put out.

Since I don't automatically accept as complete, true, and accurate highly biased writings that were compiled almost entirely from the accounts of folks who bear grudges (whether justified or not), I have conducted my own fact checking over the long years. I've been in direct personal communication with as many first hand eyewitnesses as I could find. I've also studied many first hand eyewitness reports as I could dig up to compare what was actually written with what was excerpted or paraphrased in the various books.

From all of the above, it certainly seems truthful to say that Ron Hubbard had numerous serious personality flaws and was one god-awful dickhead at various times (Apollo in particular). Some of his organizational policies were apparently written on bad days when he was being a particularly nasty dickhead. There are also many good things said about him in those first-hand accounts that didn't make it into any of the hit piece books.

Fortunately for me, my belief and practice of such portions Scientology (the set of spiritual theories and techniques) is limited to those pieces I have personally observed and tested and certainly doesn't depend upon or require Ron Hubbard to be any sort of sweetness and light infallible demi-god. My time in Christianity taught me that it is not my place to pass judgment upon my fellow human beings, that all men have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God, and suchlike.

I do not and never have made any claims in this or any other social media venue as to the usefulness or validity of Scientology teachings or spiritual counseling. Also, I am not so foolish as to imagine that I have any mandate from Heaven to force my belief or disbelief down anyone else's throats - unlike the person to whom I'm responding.

onceuponatime

I know this is an old post, but I just saw this. I did hear some rumors about this, but it's been a long time. I thought I heard WUS/Int? And I would guess if anything like this was taking place it would be Int/Gold. Since you were WUS I'd expect you to have more data...

Veda

Eight months after the above attempt to 3rd Party his father to the Independent Field ( Feb 11, 1985),

I first heard the cassette tape, Nibs to the Field, at a Christmas party in 1985. It was an interesting and informative tape concerning Scientology's sources and antecedents. It shot holes in Hubbard Sr.'s 1965 Keeping Scientology Working missive. Through the lens of Scientology's mind-manipulation, it becomes, not something to which to listen, and perhaps gain a new perspective, but, rather, dastardly, suppressive "3rd party."

Circa mid 1950s, Hubbard Sr. and Hubbard Jr.

Link to
Nibs to the Field, 1984

Ron DeWolfe wrote a long-winded letter to Special Agent Alphonse V. Ristuccia of the IRS Criminal Investigation Division in which he boasted about spreading lies when it served his purposes.
L. Ron Hubbard Sr. had seven children. Only one had the courage to publicly speak out, and that was Ron Jr., a.k.a. Nibs.

Alexis Hubbard, Hubbard's third child by his second wife Sara, contacted me in 1997. Her mother was dying, and she was seeking a place where cassette tapes made by her mother, regarding her time with Hubbard Sr., could be preserved and, eventually, made known. I put her in touch with someone who could assist her in that regard.

Eleven years earlier, her mother, Sara, had given a brief interview. That interview later appeared in the book, Messiah or Madman?

Fourteen years earlier, in 1972, Sara had written a letter to Paulette Cooper, expressing support for Cooper, and describing her experience with one of Hubbard Sr.'s goons who had been sent by Hubbard Sr. to harass his daughter and smear his former wife.

The letter is chilling to read.

Twenty one years before that, Sara had become the first person to sign a retraction under duress - a retraction which had been written by L. Ron Hubbard Sr.

Scientology delights in its collection of duress-induced retractions. It collects them like little kids collects baseball cards.

This letter also contains the absurd claims (amongst a couple dozen paragraphs of 3rd party about his father and others) that his father Ron Hubbard, Senior asked him to "steal an H-Bomb"...
That's addressed a little further down in this post.

Here's a paragraph from Ron Junior's 1985 letter to IRS criminal investigation division:

"I've written several pieces which were fictionalized. Fictionalized with great purpose and great care. They contain 'booby traps' and 'tags'. Remember always: I have spent twenty five years in a running gun battle. I've always told people those writings were scrambled and/or fictionalized. I've never tried to sell fiction as truth. I will someday unscramble and defictionalize them at the right time and place; when it will do the most good; Such as open court and/or as a matter of public record and/or in public. So that the actual facts cannot be destroyed."

I've read most, or possibly all, of Nib's fiction writings. One title I recall was "Kenworthy." One story had to do with psychically sexually stimulating a woman in a supermarket. There wasn't much of it and it wasn't very good. It was not memorable.

I read his rambling "One Tenth of One Percent," and it didn't contain much of interest, although IIRC, it mentioned that his father had performed abortions on his mother, which has pretty much been confirmed.

His father was a do-it-yourself abortionist:

Late 1952, in Philadelphia

Nib's wrote a piece titled Philadelphia, and it has been shown to be an accurate statement of Hubbard's inspiration from Crowley and other occult writings.

Nibs also described his father's use of psychoactive substances, which has also been confirmed by witnesses and court documents, and even Hubbard's own statements which Scientologist glide by, oblivious.

As for the A-Bomb story, I heard it from Nibs himself, who stated that his father had told him that he (his father) had told him that Russians had been in contact, and he (his father) was selling missile components to the Russians. His father pointed out a fellow at a distance in a trench coat, and told his teenage son that the person was a Russian agent. NIbs, being a teenager, and worshiping his father, believed every word of it.

Nibs was the first casualty of his father, and spent his whole life trying to sort out what happened.

Here's Ron Jr.'s (Nibs') youngest son, Alex, performing a rap song:

Nibs was proud of Alex who had won Special Olympic medals for weight lifting.

During the early 1970s, Alex was born, and had Down syndrome. Nibs was already under attack by Scientology, and they had managed to have him fired, and messed with his credit rating so he couldn't borrow money.

I've seen the internal Scientology cloak & dagger communications. At the time, Ron Jr. was near the top of the Scientology enemies list.
At that point, Ron Jr. (Nibs) was broke, and had recently been psy opped (mentally & emotionally messed with) by a Scientology operative who had posed as a potential employer, and had arranged to meet him in a rented motel room for a job interview, only to start screaming threats at Nibs while spreading enlarged photos of Nibs' children, going to and from school, across a table top.

It was standard Scientology procedure: Find "What the terminal considers valuable and is protecting."

Nibs was protecting his family.

The birth of a special needs child placed additional financial pressure on Nibs and his wife, Henrietta. Nibs was emotionally and financially crushed and made a deal with Scientology, and signed some things that had been written for him that everything he had said had been lies.

When his youngest son, Alex, was a teenager, and Nibs was dying of diabetes, Nibs again made a deal with Scientology, and signed some things that had been been written for him that everything he had said had been lies.

His grandson, Jamie, Alex' nephew, lives on, doing his best to explain what happened to his grandfather, Nibs.

Scientologists hate Ron Jr. (Nibs), even "independent" Scientologist despise him.

He was the only offspring of "Mankind's only hope" to speak out, and the Scientologists will never forgive him for it.

*​

Scientologists believe Hubbard is an immortal being who attained personal immortality a long time ago.

For a Scientologist to insist that Hubbard is "dead" is a ruse (a trick) to take critics' attention off Hubbard.

Of course Hubbard is dead, but he left behind a cult as his "legacy" - a cult that he designed.

*​

Miscavige is the unquestioned dictator, for sure. No one's contesting that.

Background

Pat Broeker lived with L. Ron Hubbard for his last six years.
At the LRH Death Event, in January 1986, he holds up a big date to impress the Scientologists
who have just been told that Hubbard causatively discarded his healthy body
(a nice way of saying he committed suicide). The Scientologists applauded and cheered.

How did Miscavige become - in effect - the general manager of Scientology?, with Hubbard's apparent blessings?(According to Mike Rinder, Hubbard had an affectionate nickname for Miscavige, calling him "Misc.")

Notice the difference in demeanor between Miscavige, who is confident as he lied to the assembled Scientologists, many of whom were "Clear" and "OT," and Pat Broeker, who was nervous as he lied.

During the previous six years, Miscavige had interacted with Scientologists, while Broeker had spent those years in isolation.

Miscavige knew he could tell bold faced lies to Scientology "Clears" and "OTs," and they could not "obnose" (observe) his position of the "Tone Scale," or read his mind with "OT" telepathy. He was confident and even had traces of duper's delight.

Broeker, on the other hand, was unsure.

Imagine if someone in the audience had shouted, "I'm OT and I can read your mind! You're falsifying!"

Miscavige would have likely handled it with perfect TR-L (Training Routine for Lying), while Broeker likely would have been stunned.

Some more background

Hubbard, wanted for fraud in France , wearing a disguise hat and glasses in Queens, New York, in 1973

Around the same time, this man, Ingo Swann, known widely as a psychic, was being interviewed by Scientology's Advance! magazine.
It also in 1973 that Hubbard wrote the confidential issue Intelligence, Its Role, where he ridiculed the idea of using psychic abilities in spying.

In thousands of pages of confidential instructions and internal cloak & dagger related messages (most of which is not on the Internet, as far as I know), there is not one reference to using the psychic powers of "OTs" for spying.

Miscavige would have known this, but Broeker's head was still in a Scientological cloud.

*​

From a 1985 interview of Martin Samuels, Mission Holder who also started the Delphian School in Oregon:

_________________________Begin quote_________________________​

Hubbard operated according to a couple of key patterns...

The first pattern involved basically decent well intentioned people... no one was able to rise in the organization to a point of any real proximity to him, without being attacked and vilified...

The next pattern: It's reap and rape. Hubbard would let the reins loose. He'd let people believe they really could get on with it... He's let people believe they really could prosper to the full extent of their own ability, and enjoy the fruits of their labor.

And, with that kind of freedom, prosperity does occur; inevitably, though, he'd come along and rape and pillage and rip off and take what had been produced. The most dramatic example of this was '82, '83, when he "raped" his most decent people in management along with the mission holders, and looted the entire mission network.

And look at this pattern... He surrounded himself with absolute hooligans as "managers"; guys who beat the shit out of people. This man, who "is this OT, author of Science of Survival, completely able to predict human behavior," surrounded himself with ruthless people - like Miscavige - who got there because they emulated Hubbard's savagery. They emulated his total willingness to completely break, use, and discard another person.

And then after their hands were so bloody - and the only reason their hands were bloody was that they were doing what Hubbard wanted - when it finally started to get to the point where it couldn't be tolerated by people anymore, Hubbard wiped them out. Then he said, "My God! I didn't know!" Scapegoat. He even did that to his own wife, who went to jail in his place...

_____________________________________End quote_____________________________________

During 1986, Miscavige discovered that Hubbard had lied about there being more (unreleased) OT levels, and that there was no Bridge to OT, just a hamster wheel.

*​

As Jesse Prince noted, Miscavige did what Hubbard wanted done: "Miscavige is continuing to carry out LRH's orders... Miscavige is doing his best to forward Command Intention, which is contained in the huge [confidential] LRH Orders data base of the Incomm computer system of Scientology."

*​

During 1969, I first walked into the New York Org in the Martinique Hotel after attending a talk by Zen interpreter Alan Watts earlier in the evening. It was an interesting contrast. At the time, "first real Clear" John McMaster, had just been "Declared an SP," and his photos and promo were being purged from the Org. (My interest, at the time, was Hubbard's 1950s books, which I spent the next year voraciously reading.)

I presented the psychedelic-art enhanced "Scientology ticket" that had been given to me a month earlier as I entered the Fillmore East in the Lower East Side to see the Incredible String Band.

Around the same time, Leonard Cohen had briefly been "on lines" as public "pc." (Unlike beat author William Burroughs, who had also been involved as a "public" during the 1960s, but had written critically about Hubbard and Scientology soon thereafter, Cohen left quietly and had little to say.) We were being told he was still a Scientologist.

He had written this song, however, but most of us would have shrugged it off if we had heard it:

Much was made of people such as Cohen being involved with Scientology. It could be convincing.

Leonard Cohen in the Academy at the Martinique Hotel

I did the Comm Course in June 1970 and the HQS course in August 1970, and studied and audited in the Scientology Academy in 1971 and 1972. Then I had had enough of Scientology for a few years and returned to my
"wog" friends and my 3,000 book library, full of "earlier practices." Any Ethics Officer would have looked at my "wog" friends, and my library, and concluded that I must have been "PTS" to all the "other intentionedness."

And maybe I was. Thank God for "other intentionedness."

While I was being introduced to Scientology at the New York Org, Hubbard's giant gold-framed photograph was being applauded multiple times daily.

People - mostly staff - regularly returned from the mysterious "Flagship," having left for "Flag" as fairly normal human beings and returned from "Flag" as purple faced, screaming, "fixed glare" fanatics for "Source" and the "Tech."

"Ruthlessness" and "unreasonableness" were big at the time, as was Hard -"crush" - Sell.

The Grade Chart displayed in the lobby told us all that we were one OT level away from Total Power and Total Cause.

Scientologists knew they were "Infinite Minds" who would live forever and rule the planet and, ultimately, the universe.

At the same time, Hubbard's numerous orders to harass and destroy both his competition and his critics were being implemented. Most of the Scientologists I knew didn't know about the details of any of this, but they would not have objected. After all, these were "SPs."

It was during this time, and the several years afterwards, that Hubbard finalized what was to be Scientology.

When this was happening, Miscavige was a kid chewing bubble gum.

*​

There have been times that I've told Miscavige-era people, still stuck in the Scientology "ooleck"

that Miscavige had "squirreled" Scientology and was "off Source," etc. in an attempt to help them, and coax them out of Scientology Inc..

However, the basic form and patterns of Scientology are fundamentally unchanged from Hubbard's design, which was a personalty cult that used deceit and mind-manipulation.