Management by Punishment and humiliation

TheSneakster

That's what I did, and determined nobody went clear or OT or returned from death to have full recall.
OK, so that is your belief on the matter, which is not subject to dispute by me.

Since I have never even once in all my years on the Internet made any claim of fact concerning the existence of Scientology's state of Clear or Operating Thetan in any manner objectively provable to Science; and, since I have never claimed that anyone has ever returned from Death with any reliable recall of a their previous life (or lives), either - you should find somebody who actually is making such unproven and unprovable claims and dispute the matter with them, not me.

Last edited:

Riddick

I clap to no man
OK, so that is your belief on the matter, which is not subject to dispute my me.

Since I have never even once in all my years on the Internet made any claim of fact concerning the existence of Scientology's state of Clear or Operating Thetan in any manner objectively provable to Science; and, since I have never claimed that anyone has ever returned from Death with any reliable recall of a their previous life (or lives), either - you should find somebody who actually is making such unproven and unprovable claims and dispute the matter with them, not me.
well, then why do you call yourself a independent scientologist?

"Michael A. Hobson
Independent Scientologist & Former Sea Org Member
Email: [email protected]
Facebook: Michael Hobson"

TheSneakster

well, then why do you call yourself a independent scientologist?
According to one of Ron Hubbard definitions, a "Scientologist" is simply someone who uses Scientology theory and techniques to improve conditions in any area of Life and Existence (as modeled by what we call the Eight Dynamics). To what degree I am successful at practicing Scientology as my own personal religion is none of your fucking business. :D

Running around making loud and noisy claims of fact about unproven and unprovable spiritual matters certainly does nothing to improve conditions for anyone or anything, without regard to what I may personally believe about such matters.

Last edited:

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
mind your own business
none of your fucking business
Friendly advice . . . it's in the book.
You'll be a bigger hit at cocktail parties in LA. :LOL:

. . . . . . . . . . Over 30 Million Sold
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :coolwink:

TheSneakster

You'll be a bigger hit at cocktail parties in LA. :LOL:
At a cocktail party, I would not be dealing with pack of Anonymous Cowards and therefore would not have resort to such vulgarity.

Also, at a cocktail party, nobody would keep pushing me to discuss my personal politics or religious activities after I indicated I would rather not.

Last edited:

Karakorum

The most just, the most merciful, the most ethical
Ok guys, I feel like going back to the torture issue. Did any of you hear any rumors about the "sahara/beach" AC torture, "stretches" or other things we could call "augmented punishment techniques"? If so, did you know where are they taking place, or did you just have a vague guess that it is on the rpf?

TheSneakster

Ok guys, I feel like going back to the torture issue. Did any of you hear any rumors about the "sahara/beach" AC torture, "stretches" or other things we could call "augmented punishment techniques"? If so, did you know where are they taking place, or did you just have a vague guess that it is on the rpf?
Nothing like that happened at any time during my two tours of duty in the Sea Organization, but PAC Base is way down the organization chart from Gold Base. At our level, the first hint of the infliction of duress upon the already suffering crew came with the Int Command Team Ethics Mission in 1993. Punishment details were introduced by Sea Org Staff Officer James Byrne in 1991 who also brought close order drill and other vaguely military nonsense to PAC Base.

In late 1994, I was ordered off post without any Court of Ethics or Committee of Evidence and assigned to the galley dishland as punishment for "enturbulating OTs" (?!?!?!). People were being illegally removed from post and sent to the equally illegal Deck Project Force by the new D/COs For Ethics and Image and their MAAs.

Nothing like this torture shit being described, though. I was offloaded close to Xmas 1995, so I have no personal knowledge of evil staff shit after that.

Last edited:

The_Fixer

According to one of Ron Hubbard definitions, a "Scientologist" is simply someone who uses Scientology theory and techniques to improve conditions in any area of Life and Existence (as modeled by what we call the Eight Dynamics). To what degree I am successful at practicing Scientology as my own personal religion is none of your fucking business. :D

Running around making loud and noisy claims of fact about unproven and unprovable spiritual matters certainly does nothing to improve conditions for anyone or anything, without regard to what I may personally believe about such matters.
Wow man, you need to, well Samuel S Jackson expressed it best:

"Calm the fuck down!"

I was just trying to inject a bit of humour here, but I guess it won't go down with you. No, I'm not attacking you, seriously.

You're sounding a lot like my ex after I hung out the laundry in a not so correct way once.

She also got quite violent about it.

Karakorum

The most just, the most merciful, the most ethical
Nothing like that happened at any time during my two tours of duty in the Sea Organization, but PAC Base is way down the organization chart from Gold Base. At our level, the first hint of the infliction of duress upon the already suffering crew came with the Int Command Team Ethics Mission in 1993. Punishment details were introduced by Sea Org Staff Officer James Byrne in 1991 who also brought close order drill and other vaguely military nonsense to PAC Base.

In late 1994, I was ordered off post without any Court of Ethics or Committee of Evidence and assigned to the galley dishland as punishment for "enturbulating OTs" (?!?!?!). People were being illegally removed from post and sent to equally illegal Deck Project Force by the new D/COs For Ethics and Image and their MAAs.

Nothing like this torture shit being described, though. I was offloaded close to Xmas 1995, so I have no personal knowledge of evil staff shit after that.
Yep, being sent to wash dishes and other MEST work as punishment was still an everyday thing at PAC and CLO WUS in the 2000s. I've been ordered off post to do MEST work several times, mostly as punishment for talking back to CMO, making snarky comments about our tasks and generally for natter and for being a nuisance in terms of command intention.
In my case it never lasted more than a few days, people always needed me back on post asap.

But yes, I never witnessed or experienced torture at PAC either, I just heard vague rumors on the continental level, I did not even know this applied to gold.

Last edited:

Karen#1

Going to add more Torture stories.
You can evaluate the mindset of the Sea Org from the way they treat their staff.
Church of Scientology Flag Service Org.
As the stories trickle out, as more is revealed, it can only seem more and more incredulous that such ABUSE would be tolerated ~~
+++++Licking bathroom floors til one's tongue and jaw aches for extended periods of time has been doled out by the Flag Staff MAA ("ethics officer" )as punishment on staff, regularly and routinely.
+++++The Sandcastle is right up at Clearwater Bay where the tide comes in and out ~ see this image of the restaurant.
A sadistic punishment was developed to make a Sea org member who's "regging" ( money extortion) statistics were not up to expectations, to scrub the sides of the wall at high tide. This punishment was also for those who had fallen into disgrace as determined by their seniors.
The wall of the Sandcastle restaurant gets eventually covered with mollusks, barnacles and other crustaceans so the wall scraping is done. This particular time, the tides battered the Sea org Member and something went wrong and the Sea org member drifted out to sea and nearly died mid the sadistic punishment.
Guess what ? The Sea Org member is back on post toiling away.
SUCH INCIDENTS ARE CONSIDERED NORMAL !
It is the CULTURE !
The Staff MAA who dictated this punishment even received a letter of commendation from a CMO executive stating that he was Great because The staff FEARED him ! He was being considered for RTC !!!!
This Staff MAA (now an Ex-Scientolgist) posted this story on another forum. He is my friend on Facebook but does not want to speak out himself as his parents are very high profile in his country of origin. He departed the Sea Org within 1 year of this incident.

sandcastlerestaurant.jpg

Riddick

I clap to no man
Aaron Smith Levin did a scathing video on Julian Schwartz who acts like an extension arm for Office of Special AFFAIRS at AOLA.

Important video

sounds like Aaron is describing Hubbard's rhetoric of joining the Sea Org, where you are the elite of the elite. LOL

Didn't we all think Sea Org members were the most ethical people on the planet.

Turns out not to be true, but Hubbard made us think so.