LRH 2.0 (Justin Craig) Issues Ethics Order on Executive Vice President of Bridge Publications!

Type4_PTS

The new LRH (Justin Craig) has issued an Ethics Order on Ann Arnow, the Executive Vice President of Bridge Publications.

She is guilty of serious High Crimes, namely having the new LRH's books nuked off Amazon & Kindle. :ohmy:

Here is the Ethics Order:

Ann Arnow — The Executive Vice President of Bridge Publication — Ethics Action
Posted on June 21, 2019 by L. Ron Hubbard

So here you have it folks — a true criminal with a smile that can only be seen on the face of someone who is gleefully engaged in the destruction of herself — and others.

See this face and know it well — as it is that of Ann Arnow the Executive Vice President of Bridge Publications.

She is guilty of the following High Crimes:

Testifying or giving data against Scientology falsely or in generalities or without personal knowledge of the matters to which one testifies.

To wit — she has constantly and continually attacked the person of L. Ron Hubbard and the HCO International — without ever establishing the facts of the matter — by having Scientology Infinity (written by L. Ron Hubbard) blocked by Amazon’s Kindle Direct Publishing platform.

<snip>
Full Ethics Order: Ann Arnow — The Executive Vice President of Bridge Publication — Ethics Action –

lotus

Gone away from madness!
I know P&B , he is only supported by Pat Krenick; but his writings and publishing on Amazon will confuse people as well as any refuting of his writings being from "source" L Ron Hubbard.

:eek::scratch:

lotus

Gone away from madness!
I think she was invoking people who are involved in lunacy\conspiracies , for years, and who suddenly all showed up for a bang. :eek: ( not the regular posters)

lotus

Gone away from madness!
God. The crazy never ends, does it?
One thing I came to realize these last years is some people will always need crazy, ( religion, politics, UFO, gurus, cult, family) and the more expensive and crazy, the more they value it.

Most learn from such experience ( like Scientology) but some always demand for more.