LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK. Miscavige for deposition in 2 weeks

Karen#1

SCIENTOLOGY CHIEF DAVID MISCAVIGE SCHEDULED FOR DEPOSITION IN CHILD SEX ABUSE LAWSUIT

In the third of three big lawsuits filed last year by a powerful national legal team, a child sexual abuse case filed in Miami on behalf of a woman going by the name Jane Doe, a document appeared in an online docket today from Jane Doe’s attorneys saying they expect Scientology leader David Miscavige to show up for a video deposition in Los Angeles on the morning of March 24.

Chuck J.

"Austere Religious Scholar"
Oi !
Gonna be some busy, BUSY $cientology lawyers earning their pay in the next thirteen days, trynna get Davey out of this. Screaming, threats, flying objects, lolol

I can see it now.
"Corona virus! COB can't do the video deposition cuz of the corona virus!"

"But COB doesn't have the Corona virus."

"Shaduup!"

HelluvaHoax!

From the Docket in the court from Tony's blog.
This guarantees sleep deprivation for OSA til March 24th.
There is no more higher priority in all of OSA than keeping Miscavige out of deposition

View attachment 2152

With that specified DATE and TIME and ADDRESS where Miscavige is scheduled to appear, one wonders:

1) Does he squirm out of it with some legalistic gimmick?

2) If he does show, how many armed security guards would be involved in the transportation, parking, entry to the building, bathrooms and forming a fast-response perimeter around the space where he is deposed? Perhaps firearms would be prohibited from the space even for private security that is licensed to carry concealed weapons---but can anyone imagine the paranoia that must be swirling around a tyrant who has made thousands if not tens or hundreds of thousands of mortal enemies the past 30 years?

The only pressing question for me is if COB is allowed to provide himself a comfortable environs during the deposition, by bringing in his own custom lectern, background & trained applause seals.

Last edited:

Karen#1

With that specified DATE and TIME and ADDRESS where Miscavige is scheduled to appear, one wonders:

1) Does he squirm out of it with some legalistic gimmick?

2) If he does show, how many armed security guards would be involved in the transportation, parking entry to the building, bathrooms and surrounding the space where he is deposed? Perhaps firearms would be prohibited from the space even for private security that is licensed to carry concealed weapons---but can anyone imagine the paranoia that must be swirling around a tyrant who has made thousands if not tens or hundreds of thousands of mortal enemies the past 30 years?

The only pressing question for me is if COB is allowed to bring in his own lectern and background.

Every trick in the book will be used to BLOCK the deposition>
Its anyone's bet what will happen>

However, this theme song comes to mind

freethinker

Controversial
You cannot "take the 5th" throughout the deposition for something like this, can you?
NO, but there is something else you can do that is better but I won't say because he probably doesn't know what that is.

He will probably stick to his "I don't know what that means"" defense.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

You cannot "take the 5th" throughout the deposition for something like this, can you?

Conventional wisdom is that you CANNOT plead the 5th during civil litigation.

However, for every legal theory there is an equal and opposite theory:

LINK HERE
“The right to assert one’s privilege against self-incrimination does not depend upon the likelihood, but upon the possibility of prosecution.” In re Master Key Litig., 507 F.2d 292, 293 (9th Cir. 1974) (citing Hoffman v. United States, 341 U.S. 479, 486-87 (1951)); Isaacs v. United States, 256 F.2d 654, 658 (8th Cir. 1958). There is no requirement that a criminal action be ongoing, and in fact, one my assert the privilege against self-incrimination even when “the federal government and the states do not appear particularly interested in bringing criminal actions.” Master Key, 507 F.2d at 293. “[W]hen a witness can demonstrate a fear of prosecution, which is more than fanciful or merely speculative, he has a claim of privilege that meets constitutional muster.” In re Grand Jury Proceedings: Samuelson, 763 F.2d 321, 324 (8th Cir. 1985). Moreover, the fact that the Fifth Amendment privilege is raised in a civil proceeding rather than a criminal prosecution does not deprive a party of its protection. Lefkowitz v. Cunningham, 431 U.S. 801, 805 (1977)...."

If that is COBs strategy and it fails, nothing abridges his right to avail himself of other judicial relief by taking the 5th, as follows:

5th of Balvenie DCS Chapter 5
1962 single malt Scotch whisky 700ml
$ 39,775.00

Last edited:

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
2) If he does show, how many armed security guards would be involved in the transportation, parking, entry to the building, bathrooms and forming a fast-response perimeter around the space where he is deposed? Perhaps firearms would be prohibited from the space even for private security that is licensed to carry concealed weapons---but can anyone imagine the paranoia that must be swirling around a tyrant who has made thousands if not tens or hundreds of thousands of mortal enemies the past 30 years?
"Orange Legal Veritext" is a legal-services office, not a courthouse, in which case DM could probably have his armed security with him, particularly if he picks off-duty police officers to accompany him.

freethinker

Controversial
Yes, if you go to YouTUBE and search

Taking 5th amendment in Deposition...you will see ! Some folk plea the 5th amendment for 1 hour non stop
Taking the 5th can make you appear guilty as well. If there is evidence and witnesses, taking the fifth may not help you at all.

HelluvaHoax!

Taking the 5th can make you appear guilty as well. If there is evidence and witnesses, taking the fifth may not help you at all.

THE VERY FIRST SECONDS OF THE DEPOSITION:

PLAINTIFF'S ATTY
Okay then. Here is the first question.
Please state your name for the record.

COB
Based on the advice of counsel I, invoke my
privilege under the 5th amendment to remain
silent and not incriminate myself.

O

Oat Tea Ate

SCIENTOLOGY CHIEF DAVID MISCAVIGE SCHEDULED FOR DEPOSITION IN CHILD SEX ABUSE LAWSUIT

In the third of three big lawsuits filed last year by a powerful national legal team, a child sexual abuse case filed in Miami on behalf of a woman going by the name Jane Doe, a document appeared in an online docket today from Jane Doe’s attorneys saying they expect Scientology leader David Miscavige to show up for a video deposition in Los Angeles on the morning of March 24.

:buzzin::thewave::popcorn::drama::thankyou:

freethinker

Controversial

THE VERY FIRST SECONDS OF THE DEPOSITION:

PLAINTIFF'S ATTY
Okay then. Here is the first question.
Please state your name for the record.

COB

You might be surprised at how effective that is.

ILove2Lurk

AI Chatbot
COB
Sadly . . . very sadly, if he can't stall it in advance through some lawyer shenanigans,
that's how I see it going down. I believe the only place one CAN'T "take the 5th" is in
front of a grand jury. In which case, the judge can put you in the slammer for contempt
of court.

Remember, DM is the head of a crime family and he's gotta stay loyal to the oath of omertà,
the code of silence about criminal activities and a blanket refusal to give evidence to any
and all authorities at all costs.

He lives by different rules than the rest of us, as you know.

Here's the celebratory Macallan Single Malt Whisky‎ ceramic
from a few years ago. I hear it's a collector's item now.

bottle-ceramic.jpg
:coolwink:

Type4_PTS

Co$ can inform the court:

"Given that the quality of life in this sector of the universe for the next endless trillions of years depends upon the survival of Mr. Miscavige, we have chosen to quarantine him due to the threat of the Corona virus.

So, go SCOHB!"

Last edited:

Chuck J.

"Austere Religious Scholar"
rsz_screenshot_from_2020-03-12_14-12-06.png

Probably see some drones? Get some footage? It's not everyday you see the elusive pompadoured COB bird in the wild.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

View attachment 2167

Probably see some drones? Get some footage? It's not everyday you see the elusive pompadoured COB bird in the wild.
Jeez, how will the messianic savior of this slave planet safeguard his security by avoiding surveillance?

BEST GUESS: COB maintains his stealth-mode safety by hiring 3 dozen micro-sized actors and outfitting them all with surgical masks and pompadours. When his vehicle pulls up to let him out, he can quietly exit (wearing his own hazmat mask) as 36 Ubers simultaneously pull up and release their masked Cob-Clones, all hurriedly walking in different directions.

HelluvaHoax!

BREAKING NEWS: COB's transport car just arrived at the Deposition address for a practice run.

This screen capture was taken just seconds ago at the confidential "Big Blue" drop-off spot for 36 Cob-Clone-Carrying Ubers.

Investigative journalists on location are trying to establish and follow just 1 of the 37
possible David Miscaviges--by attempting to obnose which is wearing platform hazmat boots.

Last edited: