Looking for someone... Could you all just chill?

Bob Hinson

It happens to me a bit. Even before Scn involvement.

I remember once seeing in my head at work the footage of the Challenger exploding after take off. I went home and watched the live telecast of the launch and saw it explode exactly as I saw it. I just stood there with my jaw dropped, not just for the tragedy of it either. That was perhaps the most memorable one for me.

What usually happens for me though is that I will think of someone or something and within the next few days it will come up in front of me, even if I haven't seen the person for a long time.

I'm not even going to attempt to explain it, other than it ain't scientology related at all.

I only ever had one 1 hour auditing session and barely completed the HQS course before I walked away.

My missus can do even stranger things, which I won't be going into here.

Lots of strange and unusual things go on in this world that seem to defy explanation, both good and bad. I really think it is a stretch to peg it onto scientology. If you are a scientologist, you will attach it to the tech working (or whatever) and if not, something else.

The mind abhors a vacuum, and will normally attempt to fill in the gaps when there is no obvious answer.

EDIT to add: The above video explains a little bit about the mind/vacuum thing. Whilst that is a legal story, it works in all sorts of other ways too.

Bob Hinson

I was staying at the FH the morning of the shuttle tragedy. I looked out my window and thought a bad day to fly. I knew something was about to happen. Who could I contact and who would believe me?
1 is a lonely number.

Bob Hinson

Bob, please Find Out Where You Are.

You are in venue consisting mostly of hardcore anti-Hubbard and anti-Scientology Internet activists. These folks - again, mostly - are not practitioners of variant/altered versions of Scientology (aka "squirrels"). The participants here are mostly people who have entirely rejected Scientology, the official corporate "Church" of Scientology, and Ron Hubbard himself.

If you are unable to Grant Beingness to these folks - many of whom have suffered spiritual, mental and even physical harm (or witnessed such happening to other folks they care about) in ways you apparently can't even begin to confront - please just go somewhere else.
Perhaps they have overlooked something?
Perhaps they didn't realize Hubbard was just a man.
I would suggest to all, read. 8-80, 8-8008, and the Science of Survival (SOS) pre 1980.
Thanx 4 your imput.

Bob Hinson

I would suggest to all, read. 8-80, 8-8008, and the Science of Survival (SOS) pre 1980.
Thanx 4 your imput.
I'm not confused about where I am. I'm just looking for someone that reached out to me. Thank you once again for your words!

Karakorum

Broke ranks over 10 years ago, never looked back
Before the existence of the popular internet, I read thousands of pages of confidential Scientology cloak & dagger internal communications (most not on the Internet), and orders and instructions from Hubbard. There was never any discussion of using OTs.
I don't remember anything about OT abilities in the B2 materials I read inside.

There were some people in OSA who @Karen#1 described as "deep kool aid drinkers", but I don't recall anyone from OSA mentioning an operational use of OT powers. I can only imagine that the day-to-day pragmatism for them was as strong as it was for us.

Irayam

Thanx 4 your imput.
Just read or study with the study tech?

Type4_PTS

Thanx 4 your imput.

You characterized him as a "man" but thetans have no gender. :coolwink: