Looking for a Clearwater, FL employee 2013-?

exgf

Hi,

Taking a shot at finding my high school boyfriend of mine who disappeared, possibly due to his employment at the Church of Scientology. I last saw him in 2012 or so when his father unexpectedly passed away in California. All I know is that he was an employee in Clearwater and had been dating another employee but had to break up because of the rules of the Church. There's no sign of him anywhere online. I just found old letters from him as I'm clearing out my childhood home and am very curious if he's ok. Anyone possibly know him and able to fill in any details, please let me know.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

It's been decades since I've worked in Clearwater, so would have no idea of who was working there in the present.

One thing I'd suggest if you haven't tried it already is to use a service like Intelius, which helps to find people sometimes.

If he IS here in Florida and happens to be a registered voter you should be able to find him in this database.

If he was a Sea Org member it's common for some of them to move around a lot to different parts of the country and sometimes even out of the country to other Scientology organizations.

exgf

Hi, Thanks for that. I did find his voter registration and it looks like he's living at Hacienda Gardens, which is housing for Sea Org members. Guess I have my answer. Thank you for your reply.

Type4_PTS

Hi, Thanks for that. I did find his voter registration and it looks like he's living at Hacienda Gardens, which is housing for Sea Org members. Guess I have my answer. Thank you for your reply.

I would also recommend doing a search on Intelius as their records are more accurate.
It's possible he registered to vote using that address some years ago and then never updated it if he moved. Sometimes it will give you phone numbers and email addresses he's used in the past as well. Intelius is a paid service but is more accurate.

I believe Hacienda Gardens is where I lived for a year when I was in the Sea Org in Clearwater.
It wasn't a very nice place to live. It was over 30 years ago though.

exgf

Thanks, I used that service too (with a $2 trial). I found an email address of his ending in cos.flag.org and a few phone numbers. Not sure if I want to use them. If I email, call, or text, will that be monitored by the Church?

I am curious and concerned, based on what I know about Sea Org (just from the Leah Remini doc on Netflix) but I'm not sure how useful it would be, or likely I'll be able to reach him.

Type4_PTS

Thanks, I used that service too (with a $2 trial). I found an email address of his ending in cos.flag.org and a few phone numbers. Not sure if I want to use them. If I email, call, or text, will that be monitored by the Church?

I am curious and concerned, based on what I know about Sea Org (just from the Leah Remini doc on Netflix) but I'm not sure how useful it would be, or likely I'll be able to reach him.

It's possible that any communication would be monitored and/or may not reach him. But you can still try. Just don't write anything at all negative about Scientology or mention that you watched Leah's show. That won't go over well at all. :D