List of OT 8s

Lee #28

Was poking around and found this.....
I'd never seen this before.
Big list of OT 8s....

Just posting for info....and / or if any interest.

Barile

Big list of OT 8s....

really? alphabetized by first name? will the madness ever cease?

Riddick

I clap to no man
Big list of OT 8s....

It's an incomplete list, but that's ok.

I know the whereabouts of several OT8's, read my tagline.

I know where my wife is, she's upstairs in her home office.

Judy Irons and Dennis Negley are no longer with us.

I haven't thoroughly gone thru the list but made a quick run thru. There are several new names to add to the list, just completed OT8, I met with one this weekend.

It's kind of funny, don't know if anybody here remembers the rhetoric pitch by the COS saying get up the bridge to do the OT levels because it will change the entheta to theta level of the planet, what a bunch of rhetoric, LOL.

If I were single, I'd name names, but I have to respect my wife wishes, she is still friends with some members still in, I personally don't give a shit, but for some reason my wife is a chicken shit, imagine that, an OT8 who is chicken. Just goes to show how the whole scientology thing when you deeply learned about it you became trapped in Hubbard's cave.

mimsey borogrove

Big list of OT 8s....

I was surprised how few of the 8s I knew, and interesting omissions - Al Ribisi, Joanne Schnitzer, my former FSM, and some other people knew and who were dedicated and on 7 whom I wonder why they never made it on the level. And, how did Phil Embeck do it? He was the ASHO /D briefing course sup. And Chick has passed. Amazing list.

Mimsey

Chuck J.

I was surprised how few of the 8s I knew, and interesting omissions - Al Ribisi, Joanne Schnitzer, my former FSM, and some other people knew and who were dedicated and on 7 whom I wonder why they never made it on the level. And, how did Phil Embeck do it? He was the ASHO /D briefing course sup. And Chick has passed. Amazing list.

Mimsey
Yeah, I didn't recognize very many of those names. A few.
I think I met two of them before.

Anyway, that's not 10,000. Even if say, 500 or 1,000 names are missing.

Lee #28

I was surprised.

Several people I knew that had been on OT 7 for quite some time....when I left the Cult in 2000....were not on the list.

The_Fixer

I wonder how man are no longer in good standing?

Since it appears to come from the why we protest guys, it wouldn't surprise me the list isn't complete.

They aren't really on first name terms with dopey Davy. More likely on a lot of four letter adjective terms along with a few questionable pronouns, lol.