Life is a dream... with pain.

guanoloco

As-Wased
Vernon Howard used to talk about this a lot (that we were "asleep" and must "wake up") but I've never heard of its equivalent in Scientology.

For me the equivalent was that the thetan was always below body death and in a state of unawareness of itself as itself. It's so unaware the term "raw meat" because it's being objects or something as in being a body.

I think it was the '65 Tone Scale that puts death 0.0 as Being a Body. Certainly death in the mainstream view is a close approximation of being asleep and has all the parallels.

The opposite of that then would be OT or operating as a thetan as itself and not as a body identification. This is done by raising the thetan up the Tone Scale and out of inversions and states of existence like "dub-in of a dub-in" where it's a false reality of a false reality - certainly not being awake and aware of one's surroundings and what is reality.

My two cents.

guanoloco

As-Wased
ya... nah. I'm not concerned with Kant ... but don't you think all the others suspiciously have the letter 's'? ( note the letter 's' and 'p' in philosophy )
Jung discussed this... briefly.

...hmmmm...the implications...

So the answer to Life, the Universe and Everything is 42.

Socrates was 42 when Plato was born.

Plato was 42 when Aristotle was born.

If one were to add up the numerical values of the letters in the word "math"...one gets...42.

Letters Number.JPG

Last edited:

Barile

...hmmmm...the implications...

So the answer to Life, the Universe and Everything is 42.

Socrates was 42 when Plato was born.

Plato was 42 when Aristotle was born.

If one were to add up the numerical values of the letters in the word "math"...one gets...42.

View attachment 11883
well, I tried 42. much too big. I'm more of a 38 regular. Besides... what was the question, actually?

programmer_guy

True ex-Scientologist
You all might like the movie "Ground Hog Day" starring Bill Murray. :)
(The movie is a mixture of humor and seriousness.)

Last edited: