LEAKED: Watch Scientology ‘OTs’ pressured to donate tens of thousands in wild video

Karen#1

Excerpt:

With the Austin ‘Ideal Org’ preparing to open, this leak is especially timely.

It comes from Kat Combs, who used to work at the Austin org, and who you may remember from an interview she did with Chris Shelton in September.

What Kat has given us is pretty spectacular footage, shot on a good camera and at an event in 2015 that not only wasn’t intended for the general public, it was of a gathering that only included “OT” Scientologists who were being pressured to fork over huge amounts of money for the planned renovation.

During that hour-long event, you’ll see Austin’s Ideal Org Fundraising I/C (“in charge”) Stacy Sass leading the charge as the people stuck in the room are encouraged to donate enough money to reach “Texas Ranger” ($50,000), “Humanitarian” ($100,000), “Humanitarian with Honors” ($150,000) and higher “status levels.”

HelluvaHoax!

I was only able to watch the first 65 seconds,
but I can very happily report that I was
able to hear the magical words
I cannot live without--

"....this planet"

I had to stop it at that point because
I was slipping into coma and was terrified that
when i came out of it, I would be sitting in that
room where somnambulant marks were wildly
cheering for being lied to and defrauded.

Where is masochism on the tone scale?

Dotey OT

For sale, baby shoes, never worn
I have too much experience with ideal org events to watch this. I watched a few minutes, which is all I can take. I imagine somewhere in this video, the following things happen:

- An S.O. person dresses in civvies.

- A challenge game is created, where someone will donate an amount if ____ number of people match.

- Someone gives a personal testimony how f--cked up the world is, and why they need an ideal org to handle it.

- A period of time (donation famine) occurs with no meaningful donations (donations of less than four figures, excluding cents.) can be ten minutes to 1/2 hour. If late enough, this will signal the beginning of the end of the event.

- The designated reader of ron reads some sage words intended to drive people to donate in order to stop the donation famine.

- Something occurs that seems to be random, but which was scheduled and was known.

- A normally professional sort of person will be super goofy, say goofy things in order to get people into the "spirit of play."

- The crowd will be reminded of the responsibility zone of the org, with someone saying how many millions of people depend on it, or how many square miles, number of states, etc.

This one looks sort of small, so I don't know if it qualifies.

HelluvaHoax!

I have too much experience with ideal org events to watch this. I watched a few minutes, which is all I can take. I imagine somewhere in this video, the following things happen:

- An S.O. person dresses in civvies.

- A challenge game is created, where someone will donate an amount if ____ number of people match.

- Someone gives a personal testimony how f--cked up the world is, and why they need an ideal org to handle it.

- A period of time (donation famine) occurs with no meaningful donations (donations of less than four figures, excluding cents.) can be ten minutes to 1/2 hour. If late enough, this will signal the beginning of the end of the event.

- The designated reader of ron reads some sage words intended to drive people to donate in order to stop the donation famine.

- Something occurs that seems to be random, but which was scheduled and was known.

- A normally professional sort of person will be super goofy, say goofy things in order to get people into the "spirit of play."

- The crowd will be reminded of the responsibility zone of the org, with someone saying how many millions of people depend on it, or how many square miles, number of states, etc.

This one looks sort of small, so I don't know if it qualifies.

You correctly captured the churchy, creepy, credulous, cult cringefest!

I am not sure what the hell is going on in Scientology,
But I am 100% sure it is not the modern

science of mental health. LOL.

Barile

Excerpt:

With the Austin ‘Ideal Org’ preparing to open, this leak is especially timely.

It comes from Kat Combs, who used to work at the Austin org, and who you may remember from an interview she did with Chris Shelton in September.

What Kat has given us is pretty spectacular footage, shot on a good camera and at an event in 2015 that not only wasn’t intended for the general public, it was of a gathering that only included “OT” Scientologists who were being pressured to fork over huge amounts of money for the planned renovation.

During that hour-long event, you’ll see Austin’s Ideal Org Fundraising I/C (“in charge”) Stacy Sass leading the charge as the people stuck in the room are encouraged to donate enough money to reach “Texas Ranger” ($50,000), “Humanitarian” ($100,000), “Humanitarian with Honors” ($150,000) and higher “status levels.”

Amateurs.....