Leah Remini spells out Scientology’s abuses in stunning new court declaration

Karen#1

TONY ORTEGA
Excerpt:
We’re still going through the more than 700 pages of new court documents that Leah Remini and her legal team submitted to the court Friday in response to Scientology’s attempt to gut her lawsuit against her former church.

Yesterday, we brought you the new 12-page sworn statement by Mike Rinder that exposed Scientology’s retaliation policy of “Fair Game.”

Leah’s own declaration is even longer at 33 pages, and contains some new details about how Scientology’s constant attacks have affected her life. We knew you’d want to see it in its entirety.

(Please note that some of the things Leah is referencing here are responses to specific allegations made by Scientology in its motion to strike, and so they may lack some larger context. Also, if the post is too long for the email you receive this on, please see the entire post at tonyortega.substack.com)

READ MORE

HelluvaHoax!

TONY ORTEGA
Excerpt:
We’re still going through the more than 700 pages of new court documents that Leah Remini and her legal team submitted to the court Friday in response to Scientology’s attempt to gut her lawsuit against her former church.

Yesterday, we brought you the new 12-page sworn statement by Mike Rinder that exposed Scientology’s retaliation policy of “Fair Game.”

Leah’s own declaration is even longer at 33 pages, and contains some new details about how Scientology’s constant attacks have affected her life. We knew you’d want to see it in its entirety.

(Please note that some of the things Leah is referencing here are responses to specific allegations made by Scientology in its motion to strike, and so they may lack some larger context. Also, if the post is too long for the email you receive this on, please see the entire post at tonyortega.substack.com)

READ MORE

Leah's report is an extraordinary and epic bombshell of revelations about the criminal "church" of Scientology and how it viciously lies and terrorizes anyone who reveals their unspeakable crime wave.

If there is any justice in this world, I can easily imagine the lawsuit could find in Leah's favor with the multi-billion dollar attack cult facing judgment(s) in a range totaling $50M - $100M.

While reading the endless list of cult atrocities in that affidavit, I couldn't help but wonder what still-in Scientologists that I know would think of it. I could just hear them blithely dismissing it with a "thought stopping cliche" such as: "Yeah, Leah's ethics is so out that she is always pulling in shit and motivating." It's genuinely disturbing to see how easily otherwise intelligent and well-intentioned people can be turned into a cheering section that screams praise and adoration--as they weep joyful tears while applauding Hitler's parade motorcade as it passes them by.

Last edited: