L4 reporting for duty at target 2

Vumba

No it's not one of my brilliant paintings, it's a photo of my old dog, miss her, she was one of a kind. just spent ages trying to find a photo of a painting I did of someone sleeping on the London Org CF floor surrounded by ethics orders and mice. I'll find something more appropriate, soon.
This brought back memories for me of being in the RPF at St. Hill and being driven up to London Org at night as we had to paint the basement course room over the course of two nights, and run laps up and down Tottenham Court Road if we got sleepy!

La La Lou Lou

This brought back memories for me of being in the RPF at St. Hill and being driven up to London Org at night as we had to paint the basement course room over the course of two nights, and run laps up and down Tottenham Court Road if we got sleepy!
I didn't know that RPFers ever got used for lower orgs. If the academy was in the basement where was CF then?

stratty

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
I didn't know that RPFers ever got used for lower orgs. If the academy was in the basement where was CF then?
Yes, I remember the academy at London Org being in the basement. CF was somewhere upstairs, third floor possibly.

La La Lou Lou

Yes, I remember the academy at London Org being in the basement. CF was somewhere upstairs, third floor possibly.
That's right, but then it moved downstairs due the incredible weight of the folders and heavy addresso machines that also shook the building when they were running. It made the academy very cramped and I'm guessing it all moved back at some time.

stratty

It could be that my memory of the exact location of the course room is hazy. I know that it was downstairs and had no windows?
That's right. Turn left at the cashier's box and go down the stairs.

Whattodo

Do they still do stuff like that? Was anything written by LRH on treatment of staff?

stratty

Was anything written by LRH on treatment of staff?
In answer to your question, the first thing that springs to mind is the Class VIII course on Flag where, on his orders, students (the majority of whom were staff members from orgs all over the world) who fucked up were thrown over the side of the ship. Perhaps that may help to give a little insight into the mind of 'Mankind's Best Friend' L Ron Hubbard.

Last edited:

Harden Long

OSA no esta hermOSA
Glad you made it through the wall of fire and over here to target 2 L4. Your avatar looks a bit dark on my monitor (or perhaps my eyes are failing due to me advancing years) so I can't really make out what it is, but I'm assuming it's one of your brilliant paintings.
I'm real sure the Hub Bird never got off the ground and took flight any more than did his Blue Bird bus, to any Target # as encrusted in mass and chock full of evil purps as he was.
If there's even such a thing as mental mass.
There most certainly are evil purps as he so smugly modeled.

Karen#1

oh Boy !

La La Lou Lou

I've been busy learning to play with images flipping them over and joining them together etc to make patterns. here's a couple of images I've shared on here before, this time as you've never seen them before.... falling asleep studying and on the org floor with an E/O and mouse.expattern.JPG

stratty

I've been busy learning to play with images flipping them over and joining them together etc to make patterns. here's a couple of images I've shared on here before, this time as you've never seen them before.... falling asleep studying and on the org floor with an E/O and mouse.View attachment 3777
Andy Warhol better watch out!

Actually it sort of reminded me of these things, remember them?

ily.jpg

A message to all my friends. :D

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
I've been busy learning to play with images flipping them over and joining them together etc to make patterns. here's a couple of images I've shared on here before, this time as you've never seen them before.... falling asleep studying and on the org floor with an E/O and mouse.View attachment 3777
I feel restimulated looking at that one.