L4 reporting for duty at target 2

stratty

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
No it's not one of my brilliant paintings, it's a photo of my old dog, miss her, she was one of a kind. just spent ages trying to find a photo of a painting I did of someone sleeping on the London Org CF floor surrounded by ethics orders and mice. I'll find something more appropriate, soon.
@La La Lou Lou
Here ya go mate! :D

uv_006.jpg

Harold#1

A VERY STABLE SUPER GENIUS!!
Looks like a marina behind them. I'm trying to find more photos of the high bridge above the couple which would give us the location etc.

La La Lou Lou

Looks like a marina behind them. I'm trying to find more photos of the high bridge above the couple which would give us the location etc.

I suppose if they had been Apollo staff it could be anywhere in the Med or Caribbean, if it was Freekwinds then most likely around the Caribbean. On the other hand they could be in Denmark but there's no bridge thing like that, could be something to do with cargo loading but those don't look like cargo vessels.

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
I suppose if they had been Apollo staff it could be anywhere in the Med or Caribbean, if it was Freekwinds then most likely around the Caribbean. On the other hand they could be in Denmark but there's no bridge thing like that, could be something to do with cargo loading but those don't look like cargo vessels.
I'm not good enough with car recognition but maybe we can narrow down the time and area if someone could tel what types of cars are in the photo.

La La Lou Lou

I'm not good enough with car recognition but maybe we can narrow down the time and area if someone could tel what types of cars are in the photo.
They're old square shaped cars, that's all I know about cars, shapes and colours. The lady in white looks 1980s to me, short hair and big shapeless skirt or trousers. His belt buckle looks a little like the Sea Org ones from the 1980s too thinking about it.

Karakorum

Nvm, lee already solved the puzzle. So its 80s. I was tinking the last photos are 80s, but the first one with the man with the tatoo, that looked earlier.

La La Lou Lou

Nvm, lee already solved the puzzle. So its 80s. I was tinking the last photos are 80s, but the first one with the man with the tatoo, that looked earlier.
Looking at that one again the young man with the droopy tache looks very seventies, but the girl next to him, that is an eighties hairdo thus confirming my belief that SO men are ten years behind their lady colleagues.

Harold#1

I've looked at photos of lots of bridges but still haven't found the one in your photo. The Chevrolet Malibu makes it more likely to have been taken in the US, most Europeans prefer smaller cars.

Does anyone know what the "SHIP MISSION" binder on the woman's desk is for?

Karakorum

Looks like the bridge in the background - Willemstad, Curacao

That's a great observation.

Assuming this is the same bridge and seeiing that the sun is on the cameraman's left when the photo is taken and that its early afternoon...
I would assume the photo is taken at West Wharf, the cameraman is facing north.

If said assumptions are correct, then this is the google streetview location is the closest to the point this photo was taken:

That piece of green land between the ships in the google street photo seems the same one as seen in the background of the original one:

Last edited:

La La Lou Lou

That's a great observation.

Assuming this is the same bridge and seeiing that the sun is on the cameraman's left when the photo is taken and that its early afternoon...
I would assume the photo is taken at West Wharf, the cameraman is facing north.

If said assumptions are correct, then this is the google streetview location is the closest to the point this photo was taken:

That piece of green land between the ships in the google street photo seems the same one as seen in the background of the original one:
Excellent detective work. Curacoa sounds like the Freekwinds to me, and I think that the Ship Mission would be connected being the mission to man up the ship?

Harold#1

Excellent detective work. Curacoa sounds like the Freekwinds to me, and I think that the Ship Mission would be connected being the mission to man up the ship?
So now all we have to do is figure out who the people are. I hope they're not still on the "Freekwinds".

Harold#1

The rate of turn over of scientology staff I would doubt they are still in, It sounds like it was 30-40 years ago.
Not likely but I'm curious what they did. His clothes look like they could be Freewinds clothes. What is their relation to each other? Where are they now? We must find all the answers!

Last edited: