L. Ron Hubbard, hypnotist

Harden Long

OSA no esta hermOSA
Yes, and I remember all that stuff we were talking about the other day - "In the beginning and forever ..".

I remember reams of that stuff because I read it and re-read it trying to understand it and make some sense of it, but I was never successful in that respect. I'm certain I was never hypnotised though.,
"You're getting sleepy, you're getting sleepy".
Hypnotized feels like sleepy!!!
Have you ever felt suddenly, puzzlingly & mysteriously sleepy during your Scientology?
Then I would explore that.

Harden Long

OSA no esta hermOSA
Here's the correct spelling and meaning, might help to get rid of that recurring sentence ... your transliteration sounds ok.
"Bonjour Madame McGlyn, comment allez-vous? oui je vais bien, merci, et vous?"
Good morning Mrs McGlyn, how are you doing? yes I am doing fine, thank you, and you?

:heartflowers:
Thanks, that was just the beginning of the long "good morning Madame McGlyn" suckup we had to perform with additional lines thrown in as the semester went along.
To a Frenchman it may sound like a roomful of French language savants, till he checked our comprehension.
Lots of eyes glazed, entranced faces in that room.

• Love
Reactions: M&M

stratty

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
"You're getting sleepy, you're getting sleepy".
Hypnotized feels like sleepy!!!
Have you ever felt suddenly, puzzlingly & mysteriously sleepy during your Scientology?
Then I would explore that.
No, I've never felt suddenly, puzzlingly & mysteriously sleepy during my Scientology. I thought that was what was supposed to happen if you went beyond a misunderstood word but I never dozed off because of that either as far as I can recall.

Harden Long

OSA no esta hermOSA
No, I've never felt suddenly, puzzlingly & mysteriously sleepy during my Scientology. I thought that was what was supposed to happen if you went beyond a misunderstood word but I never dozed off because of that either as far as I can recall.
Then you've apparently never been hypnotized as you operate always at full cognizant' s. I'm not there by any means.

stratty

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
Then you've apparently never been hypnotized as you operate always at full cognizant' s. I'm not there by any means.
While it's true to say I've never been hypnotized, I wouldn't say I operate always at 'full cognizant' (a strange phrase if you don't mind me saying so) since I often get annoyed at myself for failing to spot something I should have done or for going about something in a less-than-optimal way.

Harden Long

OSA no esta hermOSA
While it's true to say I've never been hypnotized, I wouldn't say I operate always at 'full cognizant' (a strange phrase if you don't mind me saying so) since I often get annoyed at myself for failing to spot something I should have done or for going about something in a less-than-optimal way.
I liken MU fog to fog by means of hypnotic suggestion or even physical fatigue, it's the same end result - shut down consciousness with a theoretical increase in subconscious activity. Maybe why they run people into a state of pure exhaustion around a pole on the RPF, to make them malleable hypnotically. Like right now my spelling is shut down to where I couldn't spell my name without references to it and heavy use of spell-check. This comes over me from time to time and when it does I would say that I'm increasingly hypnotizable though I'm not hypnotized as I'm minus the hypnotist. By cognizant I mean fully analytic rather than in the neverland of the subconscious, sorry for being vague.

Xenu Xenu Xenu

"Number of times over equals certainty."

I do a lot of difficult things over and over just so that I can get better at doing them. I have driven a car for so many years that I don't have to think about what I am doing.

I don't recommend studying Scientology materials over and over again though. There is a reason Hubbard came up with that above quote. I think you all know why.