Ken Cramer — Joker and Degrader

Karen#1

EXCERPT from blog:
Ken Cramer apparently thinks he is really cool. So proud of himself that he sent this out as an email to his “supporters” to prove how causative he is over psychs and their new “attack method” — being polite!

Someone with his cult mindset can turn ANYTHING into an “attack” by “the psychs.”

Honestly, Cramer is such a smarmy 1.1 Joker and Degrader he gives scientologists a bad name. And that’s not an easy task. He’s the driver of a broken down clown car of fools and he seems to think he is cruising down the autobahn at 200 mph behind the wheel of a Bugatti.

The Oracle

Not the same Oracle from a decade ago

EXCERPT from blog:
Ken Cramer apparently thinks he is really cool. So proud of himself that he sent this out as an email to his “supporters” to prove how causative he is over psychs and their new “attack method” — being polite!

Someone with his cult mindset can turn ANYTHING into an “attack” by “the psychs.”

Honestly, Cramer is such a smarmy 1.1 Joker and Degrader he gives scientologists a bad name. And that’s not an easy task. He’s the driver of a broken down clown car of fools and he seems to think he is cruising down the autobahn at 200 mph behind the wheel of a Bugatti.
God damn Karen - that story restimulated an earlier similar engram on The Psych’s and how Scientologists blame them when normal Wogs are hip to the evil cult and shut them down. Sorry to anyone that does not like it when I speak the cult lingo, but I have a hard time describing it without using it.

True Story.

When I first got fully indoctrinated into the cult and really believed they were an ethical organization and a real church, I volunteered to set up and then man the Industry of Death exhibit at a local mall. I was so excited to teach Wogs about the evil Psychs. CRINGE. CRINGE. CRINGE. :duh:
It was all set up and the OT Committee had every day manned with volunteers. Or so they told me. They probably did not and planned to manipulate me into working at that stupid exhibit every day, which I would have refused.
I was told to help set up when the crap shit hole exhibit arrived. I went to the mall and waited.....and waited....and waited....and waited. No one showed up.
I called the OT 8 in charge and they said “ oh, sorry I forgot to call you. A store owner, whose wife is “ a Psych” stopped the entire show. We were not allowed in the mall and were told to find another location.”
They ended up placing the exhibit in a real dangerous area of the City. I told them I would not go to that area, it was too dangerous.
The OT 8 told me if my hands were clean, I would be safe. :oops:
I told him my hands were dirty, real dirty. :cool:

That should have been a fricken red flag for me to look up Scientology on the internet. What a waste of time and money to put that exhibit in a location where there is no foot traffic, poor people on drugs and violent thugs. . One of the OT’s “on the level” had to pay the rent. ( Another red flag - where does the money go)?

I finally figured out the truth. The Industry of Death exhibit is not to educate anyone about “The Psychs”. It is propaganda used to keep the clubbed seals sufficiently clubbed with lies to keep them in fear. They are easier to control.

Last edited: