Katie Holmes

KKS

“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.”
This is absurd. Even if there were still a cadet org, Suri would not be put into it.

Scientology children are, generally, raised at home with Scientology indoctrination as a major part of their upbringing (sometimes conditions and assists at home, sometimes just believing in past lives, sometimes going to the org on course in the afternoon), but they usually go to school and do normal kid things.

It's understandable that Katie would want to prevent that kind of upbringing for her child.
L Ron Hubbard was Absurd:

Vanaf6jaar.jpg

Last edited:

UTR

Celestial Spork
You can quote that all you want, but the fact of the matter is that no celebrity child would be put into a cadet org unless the celebrity themselves was in the Sea Org. And Scientology generally thinks that celebrities are more valuable for PR on the outside, rather than working on staff.

Reactions: KKS

Lee #28

Well, Cadet Org or not.....I am sure that Tom Cruise was at various times surrounded by Sea Org personnel.....

He was even married at Int Base on his previous marriage....I believe.

There are all kinds of Scientology based schools....all using "Hubbard Tech...." and Hubbard Materials...

Suri would not have been shielded from Scientology.....I assume the opposite, she would have been subjected to it.

Lee #28

Wasn't KAtie Holmes picked out by the Sea Org with one of those fake video interviews for an acting part......as a wife for Tom Cruise?

Harold#1

A VERY STABLE SUPER GENIUS!!
Well, Cadet Org or not.....I am sure that Tom Cruise was at various times surrounded by Sea Org personnel.....

He was even married at Int Base on his previous marriage....I believe.

There are all kinds of Scientology based schools....all using "Hubbard Tech...." and Hubbard Materials...

Suri would not have been shielded from Scientology.....I assume the opposite, she would have been subjected to it.
There were a few articles that said Tom wanted to send Suri to:

Scientology central: These aerial shots of The Delphian School near Sheridan, Oregon, reveal where Tom Cruise educated his children Connor and Isabella. The pictures show the main school building along with its living facilities and dreaded isolation cells and ethhics room

Scientology central: These aerial shots of The Delphian School near Sheridan, Oregon, reveal where Tom Cruise educated his children Connor and Isabella. The pictures show the main school building along with its living facilities and dreaded isolation cells and ethics room

Lee #28

There were a few articles that said Tom wanted to send Suri to:

Scientology central: These aerial shots of The Delphian School near Sheridan, Oregon, reveal where Tom Cruise educated his children Connor and Isabella. The pictures show the main school building along with its living facilities and dreaded isolation cells and ethhics room

Scientology central: These aerial shots of The Delphian School near Sheridan, Oregon, reveal where Tom Cruise educated his children Connor and Isabella. The pictures show the main school building along with its living facilities and dreaded isolation cells and ethics room

Apparently there are now a lot of Delphi schools.....

And they do offer Kindergarten.

KKS

This is absurd. Even if there were still a cadet org, Suri would not be put into it.

Scientology children are, generally, raised at home with Scientology indoctrination as a major part of their upbringing (sometimes conditions and assists at home, sometimes just believing in past lives, sometimes going to the org on course in the afternoon), but they usually go to school and do normal kid things.

It's understandable that Katie would want to prevent that kind of upbringing for her child.
Well than I give you a non famous persons story: Scientology’s Sea Org: An Escape Story for Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise : Astra Woodcraft grew up in the militaristic religious order of Scientology known as the Sea Organization—until she broke free. Her story, as told to Abigail Pesta.

KKS

WTF

Did he grab her by the puxxxy????
😄
I think David rather wants to play with Tom's wiener than grab an underaged girls vegege

YOU started this

KKS

I think David rather wants to play with Tom's wiener than grab an underaged girls vegege
@lotus is French, we all make allowances for her.....
"bows head" as you all do for me, lesson well taken. but still my ccomment stands because it holds truth. I should not be so political correct though and consider myself a geust on a friendly forum. Just some thoughts., And I am not so clean either as an former Anon.

Sorry Lotus for busting your chain (Being a bad hombre to you)

UTR

Celestial Spork
I don't know how to be any clearer about the fact that there isn't a cadet org anymore. Yes, there was, and it was awful. The Ranch was also terrible. I think Mace-Kingsley still exists in another form and provides auditing and training to small children. Scientology schools such as Delphi still exist and still indoctrinate children, providing Scientology ethics and study tech and other Hubbard materials (checksheets, twinning and coaching, TRs, Data Series, etc etc etc).

Nobody is saying that Scientology children aren't groomed to become good little Scientologists when they grow up. Those children often become staff members and Sea Org members when they become teenagers or adults.

Lee #28

I don't know how to be any clearer about the fact that there isn't a cadet org anymore. Yes, there was, and it was awful. The Ranch was also terrible. I think Mace-Kingsley still exists in another form and provides auditing and training to small children. Scientology schools such as Delphi still exist and still indoctrinate children, providing Scientology ethics and study tech and other Hubbard materials (checksheets, twinning and coaching, TRs, Data Series, etc etc etc).

Nobody is saying that Scientology children aren't groomed to become good little Scientologists when they grow up. Those children often become staff members and Sea Org members when they become teenagers or adults.

When was it disbanded? Sometime in the early 90's?

UTR

Celestial Spork
When was it disbanded? Sometime in the early 90's?
I wasn't there, so I can't say from personal experience. But that sounds right? Probably a bit later than that. I think by 1990 they realised how much "hassle" it was to take care of children, banned Sea Org members from having children on base, but then had to keep the cadet org around a while longer until the children that were already there were moved to the SO proper or wherever they went after that.

lotus

Pfizer altered DNA frog
This 4xpla8ns my comment 😊

But how is she going to escape the Trump Administration?

WTF

Did he grab her by the puxxxy????
😄
I don't think Davey has any interest in THAT, according to some personal records his former domestic employee noted only once in years....

In the event he commits some sort of overts in doing ugly bad things, I wish he is given a lot of confessional and RPF to be allowed the same opportunities we were given to atone and rehabilitate.
😏

lotus

Pfizer altered DNA frog
@KKS

Look at the year of LRH order
The last reported small kids in the Sea Org were those small kids of Sea Org members, kept away of public sight, in happy Valley. That was around + or - 1990. Should you want the corrects datas, Jenna Miscavige is the one who knows and must have provided with correct records in her book.

I was posted at Flag compound at that time, and apart from the cadets and commodore messengers org who were 12 years and over, there was no small kids there. Flag didn't want to deal with looking after small kids as it drains money and staff to look at them for almost no production. Terminals of no interest.

@JustSheila is the one who can confirms the small kids issue at Big Blue
That were staff kids kindergarten.

@Paul Adams would have known if any small kids were posted in St-hill

However KKS, your bro Marty would have told so, if that was the case, when he was back to his good senses for a while.. Mike Rinder would have known, Karen DeLac too, and they would scream and expose it if it was true in present time.

Although, exposing the cult abuses, requires that we expose correct facts, otherwise, they use our wrong saying to prove critics are forwarding lies and it does no good to the cause; this is why Anons are calling on DOX

When former staffs and SO states facts or records on the board it is usually factual and correct. They are the one who knows, beyond policies, what was going on.

😏

Last edited:

KKS

What is pleasant to me I never have a reason to get mad with any of you, You all can have a tottaly different opinion to mine that I dispise, but that is okay to me.

Leah Remini: Scientology’s new attack has a Katie Holmes angle they aren’t talking about
By Tony Ortega | December 1, 2016

"And then, six years after the wedding, Katie pulled off a stunning escape, filing for divorce while Tom Cruise was out of the country. Katie’s calculated move caused a firestorm of bad press for Cruise and Scientology, and when that happens, Scientology looks for someone to blame."

KKS

From what I gather Miscavige wanted to revive the Cadet Org just for Suri and that is a guess on my part. Maybe in his mind "Cadet Org" sounds profounder than "Scientology School"

Last edited:

KKS

Leah Remini Talks About Katie Holmes Leaving Scientology

PirateAndBum

Administrator
Staff member

From what I gather Miscavige wanted to revive the Cadet Org just for Suri and that is a guess on my part. Maybe in his mind "Cadet Org" sounds profounder than "Scientology School"
So you do your information gathering from your own mind by guessing? How about you stop posting your unsubstantiated musings about Katie Holmes and leave that to the National Enquirer.

KKS

So you do your information gathering from your own mind by guessing? How about you stop posting your unsubstantiated musings about Katie Holmes and leave that to the National Enquirer.
How about you stop "Staff member" when Katie with help of her family and burner phones achleved the unthinkable escaping the whip of Scientology Fleeing them from Los Angelos to New Yotk with burner phones and dire help from her own dad and family to finnaly deliver the divorce papers in New York.