Kamala Harris, Vice President

PirateAndBum

Administrator
Staff member
I agree. There's little doubt in my mind that the CCP has massively funded Biden for its economic benefit. Likewise, I'm thoroughly convinced that George Soros has done the same for his economic benefit. But these attributes of his to deliver the destruction of the United States outweighed the liabilities of his having a white penis. There's no benefit in that.

In no place that I was able to see, read or hear did he ever start out or make the clarification point "as a white male, I...(story rolls from there)".

Harris, on the other hand, and the Squad do this very thing as a matter of routine.

That's where the power is at.

That's where the privilege is at.

Of course, it goes without saying that their attributes to deliver hate and destruction of the United States is there, too. Nothing needs to be said as all we need to do is observe their actions.

I just wish that somebody - anybody - would direct me to that recent post (last couple months) that pictorially depicted the shrinkage of the United States global market share compared to the increase in the China global market share over time.

Me want it!!!!
Is this what you were looking for?

Karen#1

Biden and Kamala's relationship is in crisis as their poll ratings crash just one year in: Her staff feuds over why she is being sidelined with no-win migration task while President's team say they've given up on her already

Karen#1

Even CNN dedicated to current administration and all things Democratic says this about Kamala Harris. OH boy.

Exasperation and dysfunction: Inside Kamala Harris' frustrating start as vice president

Last edited:

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
Even CNN a dedicated to current administration and all things Democratic says this about Kamala Harris. OH boy.

Exasperation and dysfunction: Inside Kamala Harris' frustrating start as vice president

Kamala got her start as the mistress of California Assembly Speaker WIllie Brown, who placed her into various high-paying government posts.

It's becoming very evident that she has no real qualifications.

HelluvaHoax!

Biden and Kamala's relationship is in crisis as their poll ratings crash just one year in: Her staff feuds over why she is being sidelined with no-win migration task while President's team say they've given up on her already

If I were to speculate, here's how the math would look to explain Kamala Harris' bizarre pathway to power as America's #2 in command, the Vice President.

It goes back to who is really in power. That would be Barak Obama.

Harris was his special project to ascend to the throne, which is why OUT OF NOWHERE Harris suddenly appeared on magazine covers, TV shows and as a front-runner in the race for the Democrat's race to be nominated as their candidate for POTUS 2020. That did not happen by popular support, it was an orchestrated event that she was the new "golden child" in the debates, widely celebrated for calling out old Joe Biden as a racist.

There was a problem, however. Harris was a pathetically insincere politician whose lying and manipulatively shifting positions and policies were painfully apparent to all. The only thing worse than a politician who is a bad liar is a politician with no understanding of how to bring about meaningful changes for the nation's citizens--and a politician with zero concern for those taxpayers beyond who they vote for in the next election.

When Harris was humiliated (due to abysmally low voter support for her candidacy, even from her own state of California!) she withdrew from the the presidential primary. But that was not the plan of Obama at all. He hadn't expected her to be such a charismatic disaster that she would only poll at 2-3% support and her campaign was dead broke.

Being the master politician, Obama manipulated and maneuvered the marionette strings of DNC power until AGAIN SUDDENLY & WITHOUT EXPLANATION Kamala Harris magically became the VP running mate for the racist Joe Biden she had just called defamed, debased and degraded on nationally televised debates.

So all was well again in the DNC with Saint Obama running his smoke & mirrors puppetry from behind he curtain.

The plan, apparently, was to embed Harris in the #2 slot because in the worst case scenario, Harris would rise to #1 by the 2024 presidential election. And there were very good odds that the doddering/fading old fool Biden would expire before than, putting Harris in charge of the free world on paper, while Obama continued his 3rd and 4th terms as the actual president and shot caller. This is no mere fantasy, Obama once remarked about such a stealth power coup where he could "chill" behind the scenes, while others executed his mandates to "fundamentally change" the United States of America.

But here is the big reveal. Nobody, including Obama, has the slightest clue that Kamala Harris was so pitifully unlikeable and utterly incompetent at making things happen. And nobody really understood that when she was under the bright glare of media lights where the voters could see her every move, she collapsed under the crushing weight of inauthenticity. She was a fake and it was evident to all that she was clueless how politics, governments, constitutions and economies really function. It had to come as a soul-searching shock to Obama and the rest of the DNC when they realized that Harris only had a few stock "gimmicks" that she defaulted to under pressure. Each of those was more cringeworthy than the previous, but none as creepy as the CACKLING LAUGHTER that she routinely used to startle and misdirect pesky inquiries into what the hell she was doing. Harris used that abrasively weird laughter as a weapon, much like a cornered skunk sprayed noxious repellant at anyone nosey enough to get too close.

Harris' performance in the last months was so horrific that even her former sponsors had to admit that she was a disaster fully incapable of winning the 2024 election. And they needed to begin seeding her retreat from the political stage by instructing CNN (a DNC operative) to write a hit piece on Harris, which they dutifully did.

Harris is now a non-factor in the game because she has been benched and is being kept on life support until the coach calls in some new plays and her name entirely disappears from the conversation.

The DNC is clueless at this time WHO their golden child candidate(s) will be in 2024. They know that Biden is an unmitigated disaster and he's out. They now know that Harris is a crushing loss that must be written off the books. And they know they've got 3 more years to find some suitable fakes to install as POTUS/VP 2024. And there is always the alternate plan where whey won't even need to worry about the 2024 election, which is the plan we now see unfolding daily since the beginning of 2021. To wit, the destruction of all America's leading institutions and centers of power, so that the elections are simply a formality due to the complete corruption of democracy by weaponizing the DOJ and MILITARY against all who refuse to swear loyalty to the woke tyranny now being installed. And there is a third insurance plan which is also running at full speed, the flooding of many millions of lockstep DNC voters into the country by the open borders policy.

I think its rather remarkable that Obama and other power players in the DNC were so clueless about Harris' shocking incompetence, but they sure learned about it now. And her last gasp effort to turn back the tsunami of coming in her direction was hiring a PR firm to give her a new image with such ludicrous lunacy as hiring child actors and pretending to inspire them about outer space explorations in the future. Yeah, she thought that was going to be more than enough to trick everyone into loving her again. LOL

Enthetan

Being the master politician, Obama manipulated and maneuvered the marionette strings of DNC power until AGAIN SUDDENLY & WITHOUT EXPLANATION Kamala Harris magically became the VP running mate for the racist Joe Biden she had just called defamed, debased and degraded on nationally televised debates.
I agree with your analysis, except for one thing: I think Obama is a muppet too.

I think there are people behind him who are the actual strategists. People who have been grooming him and promoting him for MANY years

Here's an inkling of some of the people behind the curtain: Percy Sutton of New York, former borough president and serious power broker in the NY political scene in his younger days, in an interview from 2008

Who's the person Percy Sutten says came to him to promote Obama?

And the extremely wealthy person al Mansour works for? Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal

And who is Prince Alwaleed bin Talal

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

I agree with your analysis, except for one thing: I think Obama is a muppet too.

I think there are people behind him who are the actual strategists. People who have been grooming him and promoting him for MANY years

Here's an inkling of some of the people behind the curtain: Percy Sutton of New York, former borough president and serious power broker in the NY political scene in his younger days, in an interview from 2008

Who's the person Percy Sutten says came to him to promote Obama?

And the extremely wealthy person al Mansour works for? Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal

And who is Prince Alwaleed bin Talal

Sure, there is always a power behind the power. . .

I think it always ascends to persons of greater wealth and power, until....

it eventually cycles back to smaller wealth and lesser power. For example, an actor who has reached billionaire status and controls everyone in the world. They no longer have to please and suck up to movie studio execs or financiers because they are now the top of the food chain.

But at that moment they are then subservient to the individual schlub movie goers who work for minimum wage. They have to please those "little people" so that they will go buy a ticket to their movies.

I guess it's the same way that mega powerful politicians have to whore themselves out and lie to the voters, saying and doing whatever it takes to get their votes.

Maybe this is the design of all ecosystems. Even the king of the jungle eventually is forced to lay down on the ground and "donate" their bodies as food to tiny insects and bacterial micro-organisms.

Enthetan

Interesting analysis on who's out to torpedo Kamala

"The problem with that supposition, and this is strictly my own personal opinion and not shared with me by a secret White House source of the type that Human Event’s Jack Posobiec seems to have, is that it is precisely because of her desire to seek the throne that she is being thrown under the Brandon, sorry, Biden, bus. They are not going to let Kamala Harris hold the title of “first Black female President.” That honor is to be bestowed upon another very high-profile woman whose family name and political values are more in keeping with those of Joe Biden.

That woman is none other than Michelle Obama and I believe it is the Obama political machine, using Ron Klain as an anonymous director, who is behind the most recent attacks on our Vice President. Obama v. Harris; a female cage match for whom there is nobody to cheer.

(snip)

Most people do not realize that there are three wings of the Democrat party. There are the “Clinton thugs,” the “Obama criminals,’ and the “San Francisco cartel,” that last one being quarterbacked by Nancy Pelosi. Kamala Harris is part of the S.F cartel and is seen as an interloper by the other two rival factions.

Enter the Michelle Obama factor. During the 2020 presidential primaries and prior to the disruptive onset of the Chinese coronavirus, I had warned of the threat of Michelle Obama if she chose to enter the race. In a culture obsessed with celebrity over substance, the best-selling author and one-time most admired woman in America has a sort of Oprah-esque hold over a significant portion of the American zeitgeist. Any conservative who dismisses her as a formidable potential candidate does so at their own political risk."