Kamala Harris, Vice President

Karen#1

Kamala Harris, now Vice-President.
Kamala was Attorney General in California.
A presentation was done to Kamala on the criminal activities of the cult.
It was a very thorough, very brilliant, fact laden presentation.
When, Why, Who, What, Why in complete detail.
It included the so called *dungeon* 2 hours from Los Angeles also called "SP HOLE"

Where top execs are tortured and rituals are done where they scream and punch each other asking for crimes.
It has prison bars and there is no way out.

Harris refused to even accept the documentation.
She made it clear she had no intention of taking on Scientology.
The presenters were shown the door.
This was some 11 years ago.
BUT
She would not seek the death penalty for a cop killer and spent gobs of time on THAT
She caused huge delays in confiscating guns from felons. Lots of time to protect felons, but no time or will to look into Scientology.
EVEN THOUGH
She was the senior most Law Enforcement officer over hideous crimes being committed in her juridiction in Scientology.

Professional POLITICIAN!

Harold#1

A VERY STABLE SUPER GENIUS!!
It included the so called *dungeon* 2 hours from Los Angeles also called "SP HOLE"

Where top execs are tortured and rituals are done where they scream and punch each other asking for crimes.

BUT
She would not seek the death penalty for a cop killer and spent gobs of time on THAT
She caused huge delays in confiscating guns from felons. Lots of time to protect felons, but no time or will to look into Scientology.
EVEN THOUGH
She was the senior most Law Enforcement officer over hideous crimes being committed in her juridiction in Scientology.

Professional POLITICIAN!
Do you have any more information about this that you can post or a link to where you already have?

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation.
Do you have any more information about this that you can post or a link to where you already have?
Oh come on Harold ... you're the cut and paste king or queen of ESMB ... accept what Karen is telling us (she clearly saw the presentation) or find information on Harris yourself or can you only find stuff that you believe supports your lefty agenda?

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
@Harold#1 : Kamala appears to have liked Scientology during her time as California Attorney General

But she's facing growing scrutiny over past remarks. A video surfaced of a 2010 speech in which she praised Scientology during an opening ceremony for a church facility in Los Angeles.

“The Church of Scientology I know has made a difference, because your creed is a universal creed and one that speaks to all people everywhere,” Bass said of an organization that has come under criticism following allegations of criminal activity and mistreatment of members and employees.
Does anyone here think that OSA would pass up trying to gain influence over a corrupt Attorney General in a state where they have their world headquarters?

Both by paying her off, and accumulating blackmail material on her?

Last edited:

The_Fixer

BUT
EVEN THOUGH

Professional POLITICIAN!
The army used to have a term for it.

LMF, or Lack of Moral Fibre.

Loosely put, a coward.

Harold#1

@Harold#1 : Kamala appears to have liked Scientology during her time as California Attorney General

Does anyone here think that OSA would pass up trying to gain influence over a corrupt Attorney General in a state where they have their world headquarters?

Both by paying her off, and accumulating blackmail material on her?
You pasted a quote by Bass, not Harris.

He-man

Hero extraordinary
The only thing I could find on Kamala and Scientology was this piece from some other anti Scientology place:

@Karen, have you posted previously on this meeting with Kamala? Would love to read more on this.

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
The only thing I could find on Kamala and Scientology was this piece from some other anti Scientology place:

@Karen, have you posted previously on this meeting with Kamala? Would love to read more on this.
There is a difference between prosecuting individual Scientologists, versus going against Scientology itself.

Karakorum

BUT
EVEN THOUGH

Professional POLITICIAN!
At the same time she denied convicts the right to advanced DNA testing that might have proved that some were unjustly convicted. This included many black men, including those on death row like Kevin Cooper. I do not know if he is guilty or not, but if we keep a guy on death row we should at least have the common decency to allow him to try to exonerate himself with something as simple and straightforward as DNA testing.

This was really the main reason behind me casting a vote from Trump.

Harold#1

Yes, I also would love to read more on this. A US vice president's position and actions on Scientology are of interest to me and my interest in this case has nothing to do with Harris' politics. The "rightist" Trump followers are trying to make it look like my request is from a "leftist" trying to defend Harris.

lotus

Pfizer DNA biotech frog
I believe you Harold, and you don't have to justify your interest in PUBLIC topics on this forum. You have my great admiration for standing with such equanimity the never ending demonizing and ridiculing of you, as a person, (because you are not forwarding what the mainstream views are here ). The "attack the idee instead of people" seems not to apply to you.
🙏

In the event you would like to make true friends here, may I suggest you keep posting news feed, but those demonizing Biden, Harris and all the left. This will be a wonderful repair program to atone your past sins and you will then, SUDDENLY become such a good person and an be part of the ESMB valuable people. Your posts will beovex and never to be labelled "trolling" 😀

You are a good, strong man. 👌
Rarely people can stand such ridiculing without reacting, because it usually hurts.

😉

Last edited:

Harold#1

I believe you Harold, and you don't have to justify your interest in PUBLIC topics on this forum. You have my great admiration for standing with such equanimity the never ending demonizing and ridiculing of you, as a person, (because you are not forwarding what the mainstream views are here ). The "attack the idee instead of people" seems not to apply to you.
🙏

In the event you would like to make true friends here, may I suggest you keep posting news feed, but those demonizing Biden, Harris and all the left. This will be a wonderful repair program to atone your past sins and you will then, SUDDENLY become such a good person and an be part of the ESMB valuable people. Your posts will beovex and never to be labelled "trolling" 😀

Rarely people can stand such ridiculing without reacting, because it usually hurts.

😉
Thank you for the kind thoughts and compliments.

I posted this article "demonizing" Biden but it didn't get any response:

Joe Biden is president now and everything has happened just as we were warned

Joe Biden knew from the get-go that hurting God was his priority, and that is exactly what he has gone and done. (Riccardo Antimiani/EPA-EFE/REX/Shutterstock)

Opinion by
Alexandra Petri
Columnist
Jan. 21, 2021 at 10:08 a.m. PST

Joe Biden is "following the radical left agenda, take away your guns, destroy your Second Amendment, no religion, no anything, hurt the Bible, hurt God. He’s against God.”

— Donald Trump,
during remarks Aug. 6 in Cleveland

Well, they were right. Joe Biden is the president and the first thing he did was hurt God, just as they told us he would. He went right up to God and smote God, and now God is crying and Nietzsche has had to clamber back out of Hell to provide comfort. (The thing between God and Nietzsche is very complicated.) Joe Biden knew from the get-go that hurting God was his priority, and that is exactly what he has gone and done. He settled into the West Wing and then he rolled up his sleeve and — pow!

All the unfinished business of creation that is usually in God’s hands has been delegated to a series of czars until God recovers, and it is already a big mess. There are a lot of newly constructed birds that just seem very Bad, and something is the matter with the quality of winter sunshine. The only czar who is at all competent is the one who was put in charge of locusts, and that whole situation is going to come home to roost soon. I cannot stress to you how many locusts there are going to be, and all because Joe Biden, immediately upon taking office, hurt God, just as we were warned he would.

Nobody is pleased by this development! Atheists are mad because Joe Biden, by hurting God, proved God’s existence; agnostics are frustrated because they considered this a huge spoiler; believers were mad for the obvious reason.

When we were warned about Joe Biden wanting to hurt God, we were also warned that Joe Biden would want to hurt the Bible, and he has certainly done that, too. Joe Biden has gone through the Bible and crossed out all the passages of which he disapproves, so now the only thing that is in there at all is the passage where the prophet Elisha tells some bears to maul 42 young boys for calling him an “old baldhead.” This has thrown churches across the country into confusion, and nobody likes this development.

The War on Christmas (which had been won, we thought) has opened a new front just south of Thanksgiving and is raging once again. The Second Amendment vanished. But this was very minor compared with the whole hurting-God situation. Still, open your Constitution: Is it there?

continues: https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/01/21/joe-biden-is-president-now-everything-has-happened-just-we-were-warned/

Last edited:

lotus

Pfizer DNA biotech frog
LOL 😀

Yes I've seen it while lurking the news feeds. Nobody protest your Biden demonizing 😀
So we can conclude the problem is not the messenger, but the not wanted message. 😉

I am quite certain you are a republican and that Biden will be under your scrutinity, which is your prerogative as an obvious American. They all must be closely watched.

Good bye
Go back to my work 😉

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation.
Yes, I also would love to read more on this. A US vice president's position and actions on Scientology are of interest to me and my interest in this case has nothing to do with Harris' politics. The "rightist" Trump followers are trying to make it look like my request is from a "leftist" trying to defend Harris.
:faceslap:

Oh please, spare us the angelic theatrics ... you've done nothing but slam Trump and anyone who dared show any appreciation for any part of his politics for the last four years ... via other peoples work.

Any fool can cut and paste.

If you are now going to start slinging down the occasionally Biden or Harris 'attack piece" and nobody notices it's probably because they don't actually read what you post due to the ridiculous amount of trash you have previously posted.

Get a grip, post like a normal person and you may find you'll get a more favourable response whether you post left or right oriented messages.

You reap what you sow.

freethinker

Controversial
Thank you for the kind thoughts and compliments.

I posted this article "demonizing" Biden but it didn't get any response:

Joe Biden is president now and everything has happened just as we were warned

Joe Biden knew from the get-go that hurting God was his priority, and that is exactly what he has gone and done. (Riccardo Antimiani/EPA-EFE/REX/Shutterstock)

Opinion by
Alexandra Petri
Columnist
Jan. 21, 2021 at 10:08 a.m. PST

Joe Biden is "following the radical left agenda, take away your guns, destroy your Second Amendment, no religion, no anything, hurt the Bible, hurt God. He’s against God.”

— Donald Trump,
during remarks Aug. 6 in Cleveland

Well, they were right. Joe Biden is the president and the first thing he did was hurt God, just as they told us he would. He went right up to God and smote God, and now God is crying and Nietzsche has had to clamber back out of Hell to provide comfort. (The thing between God and Nietzsche is very complicated.) Joe Biden knew from the get-go that hurting God was his priority, and that is exactly what he has gone and done. He settled into the West Wing and then he rolled up his sleeve and — pow!

All the unfinished business of creation that is usually in God’s hands has been delegated to a series of czars until God recovers, and it is already a big mess. There are a lot of newly constructed birds that just seem very Bad, and something is the matter with the quality of winter sunshine. The only czar who is at all competent is the one who was put in charge of locusts, and that whole situation is going to come home to roost soon. I cannot stress to you how many locusts there are going to be, and all because Joe Biden, immediately upon taking office, hurt God, just as we were warned he would.

Nobody is pleased by this development! Atheists are mad because Joe Biden, by hurting God, proved God’s existence; agnostics are frustrated because they considered this a huge spoiler; believers were mad for the obvious reason.

When we were warned about Joe Biden wanting to hurt God, we were also warned that Joe Biden would want to hurt the Bible, and he has certainly done that, too. Joe Biden has gone through the Bible and crossed out all the passages of which he disapproves, so now the only thing that is in there at all is the passage where the prophet Elisha tells some bears to maul 42 young boys for calling him an “old baldhead.” This has thrown churches across the country into confusion, and nobody likes this development.

The War on Christmas (which had been won, we thought) has opened a new front just south of Thanksgiving and is raging once again. The Second Amendment vanished. But this was very minor compared with the whole hurting-God situation. Still, open your Constitution: Is it there?

continues: https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/01/21/joe-biden-is-president-now-everything-has-happened-just-we-were-warned/
You didn't get any response because he isn't President, he wasn't elected.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation.
🙏

😉
Harold has made it very clear that he doesn't want to make any kind of friends here Lotus because all he has ever done is attack both the idea and the people via his own version of ridiculing and demonising (the easy way via cut and paste and rude emojis). That doesn't make him good or strong, it makes him argumentative and stubborn ... and a troll.

I would imagine everyone has been hurt by the recent years in one way or another ... the world has truly gone mad and most of us are just trying to survive.

:heartflowers:

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
Harold has made it very clear that he doesn't want to make any kind of friends <snip>
FYI . . .
I checked on the "Most Ignored" list and it seems like the guy named Harold
set a new message board record and is currently at the top of the list. Poor guy
thinks he's broadcasting his posts to hundreds of readers, yet only a few folks
are seeing them, which is a very sad turn of events for him. Maybe someone
should let him know. He could take up a more promising hobby. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Harold#1

FYI . . .
I checked on the "Most Ignored" list and it seems like the guy named Harold
set a new message board record and is currently at the top of the list. Poor guy
thinks he's broadcasting his posts to hundreds of readers, yet only a few folks
are seeing them, which is a very sad turn of events for him. Maybe someone
should let him know. He could take up a more promising hobby. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Thanks again for not ignoring me, there are less than a dozen people still posting here, so I'm glad that a few of them pay attention to my posts.